Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have exactly 23 people in my facebook-friendlist.
They are close family, relatives and a few real-life friends. Most of these people live far away, so I don't see them very often. Facebook is good for things like keeping contact, arranging a meeting/visit and such. There is no need to have 100+ people in a list that aren't even "friends". I kicked out nearly all of my former classmates after school, because I don't have anything to do with them in my personal life.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have about 100 friends on FB and about 80-90 are those which I certainly know are real, around 20-30 of them are either my colleagues or neighbors, so I got to meet them daily or in couple of days regularly...
Rest are my friends' friends, so if they are real or not... I actually don't care!

I think I'm okay with this...

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I only talk to one facebook friend. And I admit I don't really give a shit about what they say most of the time. Cause they talk about there beliefs in spirits and what not. Over the years I have begun to care less because that person uses me to vent there frustration about life. Rarely taking any of my advice.

~Ethereal~

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
On a serious tone, my old FB had over 2000 friends I deleted it since half of them were too insane with anime, whilst the other consisted of weirdos or annoying people. My new one only has 6, I feel very filled with this.

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i have 1200 fb friends, i personally know about 700.

and my last 20 fb chats have been some way of confirming about how we're going to the playground/mall/restaurant whatever

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why did they even need a study to confirm this? Seems like a waste of time. But yes, it's true in a lot of cases. I have around 400 FB friends and I only really talk to around 5 or 6 of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course it seems obvious. You just met a random person on the other side of the world and think you are friends with him but he/she might run away in times of distress or do not even care to talk to you. Its kinda somewhat rare to have a really great friend in the social network and I am really happy that I have many in this website.

True friends arise when you go and talk with other people, though it feels weird to say that for I am a person who hates to get social >_>

Reactions: ~Ethereal~