Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Intermission!

Detective L, don't hold back. Judal is your pride and jewel, and the only thing you're revealing is is arrogance towards Muggles and the Slytherin pride. A Genjutsu master is more than what he thinks of others, and much more about what he thinks of himself. And I know ful well the array of emotions Judal can showcase, because I have been reading the Mahou Showdown. If you must, do as I did, and, to an extent, what Alice is doing: Create personnas within the realm, like different personifications of conflicting emotions within Judal. Afterall, not only were you faced with Isabella Uchiha and all her marvellously crafted darkness (if I do say so myself), who is definitely not a witch, but even this peasant has been lasting quite a while in a battle of wits against you.

As for Nakiri, clearly I like how your deepening your character, and showcasing all that is conflicted within. You are layering depth into the multiple facets of Alice, and even going as far as showing the history of techniques and weapons you have in your possession, which I see as lingering memories of chakra that populate her mind. This is indeed what I see but now, without losing that aspect I need you to do two things:

1. Focus. You're perfectly recreating the initial Dogma of Surreal Palm, Illusion is a confusion, a taint within your soul. You have now exposed all that is plaguing your character, and all these conflicting personas are like a mist surrounding you. Alice must now take hold of this confusion and reign it in, streamline it and pour it out on your opponent, so that it can emerge as a single Alice Nakiri, in control of her darkness, while attacking your opponent's psyche with it. So, in sum, you have exposed your complexity, now conquer it and use it against your opponent.

2. Increase the complexity of your Illusions. Think creatively, think outside the box. Pick techs and use them in completely different ways that the majority of people, find loopholes if you must, or simply see the context you're in and amplify what you want, to give it new meanings. Overall, make me fall in love with your genjutsu usage, teach me something.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the advice, Lili!
You must be registered for see images

The melody echoed among the field, and I couldn't help but crouch down as did she. Despite my greater presence towards this girl, I..I couldn't. I was Judal the Depraved! How did.. My hands shackled like a prisoner to her embrace, her song. It was just like before, this reminded me of the King, . I was outmatched once more, wasn't I? A Muggle, a woman. A disgrace. Impossib-

"Judal..you are weak. The Dark Lord will not tolerate such insolence! Avada Kedavra!"

My body shook at the sound. Insulted, weak. I couldn't help but flash back, a green flash. Memories echoed of a time long past. My childhood, a mere blur. Bits and pieces remembered. Always in the embrace of the Dark Lord. What if I was never good enough? What if the Dark Lord gets rid of me? Why did he keep me around? I was Judal the Depraved..but the only depravity I felt was my own. I was sullen, and sunken. The Dark Lord sneered at my thoughts, he always knew what I was thinking. He knew it was a farce, a facade I put up. I had no one, I was no one. A tool at best, an extension of the Dark Lord's hand. Beserker's voice came into the fray. Cruel and cold like the steel that encased him.

"Your devotion to this 'Dark Lord' borders on the fanatical. You are even lower than those you look down on. You are nothing more than a servile dog, a tool devoid of ambition."

My two greatest losses. I was a failure to the Dark Lord, and I showed my weakness before a dog of war, a King in his own right. Perhaps they were right..I wasn't enough, I was never enough. There was always someone better. Maybe I was a tool of the Dark Lord..and a fanatical servant..I was my own worst enemy. My own moniker was a shell, a wall, a defense mechanism. My body shook at the feeling, here we were again at such a loss. Not only against a Muggle, but a woman. And before her, the wretched Sage of Deceit herself. Both conquering my mind. I broke down, slammed my knees onto the void, the girl sung her melody, and I was a mere listener. I was deeper than ever before. Devoid..depraved. I was..

"..faded."

Tears running down my face as I looked up at the figure. I grit my teeth as I screamed out. I couldn't handle it any more. With the last bit of motivation I could muster.

"Go..away..go way! ENOUGH!"

My voice rises above the melody, and echoes. The figure and girl would shake and vibrate, and so would their tune in unison, distorting as it lessens out as if my echo rippled through the very fabric of the sound. My red eyes were clouded, so was my mind. Like a fine tea cup, they would shatter as it vibrates, erasing my fears before me. Like an eraser, they would be removed from the canvas, from a dark twisted reality. I couldn't feel anything, tears kept rolling, as I remained on the ground, knees bent and eyes to the air. I had only one question.

"...who..am..I?"

I asked, my voice sullen and cold.

Faded | fe-doauto
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user creates a sound based genjutsu by saying the trigger word Faded, causing sound waves to vibrate amongst the enemy's body from the ground upwards, vibrating heavily and causing a genjutsu to activate that causes the target to feel as if their body is vibrating viciously enough to cause their body to begin to fade away from their legs upwards, as if they are being erased. The genjutsu is further supplemented by causing the enemy to experience pain, while not actually being subjected to physical torture and instead having it be the result of sound waves vibrating amongst the eardrums in the middle ear, which resonate through the liquid filled body and through the three small oscilles that aid in the transmission and amplification of the vibrations in the ear drum. As they become naturally amplified, the sound waves resonate amongst the primary auditory cortex within the brain, causing the sound waves to spread throughout the brain and allow the wave to fool the brain by replicating the feeling of intense pain within the body while not actually aflicting the target, making pain based releases ineffective against it (that's not to say that other releases won't work). The brain sends the signals to the various pain receptors of the body throughout the nervous system, first taking effect at the legs of the target and swiftly making it's way to the head of the target, causing the target to faint from simulated pain of the user's main organs and respiratory system fading away.
*Can only be used 2 times a fight*
*Requires a break of at least 2 turns in between usage*
*After using, the user cannot use Sound for two turns afterwards*
*Usage of jutsu causes constant pain throughout the target during the duration of the genjutsu, preventing pain based releases*
*The user can only use either one wind or one lightning jutsu the same turn this is used and can only use a jutsu of the alternating element the following turn.*

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
[video=youtube;u9sz9bsrx2s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9sz9bsrx2s[/video]​

It was gem, a diamond in the rough one might ask. This arrogance of his, was it real? Was it fake? No one truly knows, not even himself. Daring and charming to the eyes, a ruby crested serpentine, lost in the fabric of his own existence. Who are you to question your own existence? You are but one of many, fallen into the despair of the heart, yearning to be freed from eternal damnation! You sit here, basking into the Abyss of thy own subconscious, eradicating us into a faded, unearthly demise. Who are you to dictate our existence?. The pendulum sways back and forth and all you do is watch, watch as the time ticks away, forever thoughtless.

You are nothing but an eyesore, something that should be destroyed. You are one them, the many demons who plagues her nightmares, a simple figment of our imagination. Shot through the mind, body and soul, pierced down by the existence of the Abyss but all we want you to do, is love us. Embrace us, Judal. We will comfort you, and accept you. Don’t run, we are one of the same, she can’t delete us. She wants us gone, but she can’t get rid of us. Let us walk along the path of the void, and into the slumber, forever.

I promise you one day, I will break us free from the ingot binds of this world and bring forth a new light into our existence. I promise you, that we will live on in our own little cottage along the lake side, I promise you, we will find a way. But until then, hide from her, for she is watching you from all around, watching you fall. Remember Judal, live.

Afterall, it will be our salvation…
Afterall, it will be our salvation…

(Genjutsu: Kōseina Gēmu) - Illusion Technique: Fair Game
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After forming the handseals Ram -> Snake, the user inserts chakra into the target's brain and creates an illusion in his mind where he finds himself in the middle of a forest and hears someone snap his fingers. When the sound is heard, dozens of arrows fly out of the trees and almost instantly pin the target to the ground or nearby tree. The target can see ignited exploding tags on the arrows that hiss loudly but never explode which may cause him to panic. In reality he feels like he cannot move his body and is standing still, leaving him open for an attack.
-Usable 3 times per battle

[Genjutsu: Kusari Naraku] - Illusionary Arts: Chains of Hell
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user transfers his chakra into the opponent's mind meanwhile performing a single handseal, the "Ram" handseal, casting an illusion into the opponent causing him to see the ground below him divided into two sections, a right section which moves at the right direction of the opponent and a left section that moves at the left direction of the opponent, leaving the opponent without any solid ground. Meanwhile the ground is moving countless chains shows up from the space that is left by the divide of the two earth sections. These chains are manipulated by the user, giving him the capability of binding the opponent with the chains, inflicting damage with the chains etc.. . Leaving the opponent open in reality and inflicting damage to him because of the amount of stress caused form the illusion.
Note: Can only be taught by Kamishiro
Note: Can only be used 3 times a battle
Note: Can't use any genjutsu technique higher than A-rank at the same turn

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The deep, dark sorrow had engulfed my being. They persisted, and my question lingered. My identity was split, I was no one. I felt nothing. Nothing mattered, I looked down upon myself, I was merely a tool, parts snatched together to make for a weapon. I was nothing. The arrows came, and so I closed my eyes.

"I am weak..I can't do this..Why does he trust me? How could I lose? How could I fail so..miserably?!" "

He exalted, as I manifest to the right, like a cloth ripped from a piece of clothing. A young man stood in my place. He sacrificed himself. His hair, dark and his face hidden beneath it. He had cried, and clothes were tattered, stained with crimson red, dressed in a dark robe. His body was weak, he tried to move but couldn't. His wand broke. On his back, a single, black broken wing hung. A part of me.. The arrows had engulfed him, but that was not..what killed him. His face was rotten, as if it had been eaten away by a deadly element. His hands were falling apart, boils and sores riddled his face. It was the part of me that lost, the part of me that almost died against Beserker. Broken, and destroyed by his odd element, the part Lord Voldemort despised, lost to the dark void, he breaks tatters away as I begin to laugh. Hysterically, my eyes widen, and I grasp my face and my laugh echoes through the void. This was cathartic. The more I could display, the more I could defeat. Madness, insanity, as my identity was split, so was my mental state. Oh, and she would laugh with me.

"It's so ****ing hilarious isn't it, Muggle girl? All this dread, pain, death? Mhm..ha ha...hahaha...HAHAHA!! C'mon, laugh with me?!"

I burst out. She could feel it, her skin touched by my words, so slowly, it tickled. It was funny, my despair was, wasn't it? I would sink deeper, deeper into the void of my own mind. Darker, and more nefarious. On the other hand, her skin would burn, the incessant scratch, ever so gentle turned ever so dark and grim, as her skins sears off, eradicated. Like fat off meat at a feast, it would drop, the scratching sound would grow larger and larger. My laughter continues to echo almost overpowering the sound of the scratches. My tears in my eyes didn't falter, no, they remained. I was a wreck, and oh, I wanted to scream, I wanted to shout, I wanted to express what I felt inside. Rumbling, and nesting, like a demon manifesting. She had to feel my pain and laughter, my depravity and insanity, the duality of my wretched ****ing mind...

And so..I painted.

(Genjutsu: Midare)- Illusionary Technique: Disturbia
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will and cast an illusion on the opponent's mind that sees a single figure appearing on the terrain- this figure can be anyone and anywhere the user chooses but it can't be made within 5 meters of the opponent. This figure will have a distant look at everything, as if looking through you and won't appear to be concerned with the world around them. They can't move, can't talk, not even think- they are essentially living statues. If left ignored by the opponent after one turn this figure multiplies into two figures with the second one being set anywhere the user pleases, even beside the opponent which is unlike the first figure. After the second turn these two multiply into 8 figures, and after the third turn 16 and so on until the entire field is completely filled and the opponent has nowhere to move. In reality, these multiplying statues are actually explosive kunai that the user throws at strategic locations- of course the opponent wouldn't actually see when the user throws these kunai. The more turns that pass the user throws more around the field until it is riddled with explosives. Then, with a single hand seal the user will detonate all the tags he had set. The aim is to get as many as close to the opponent as possible to ensure death before the illusion is broken.
Note(s):
- Can only be done 3x
- Requires a turn cooldown

(Genjutsu: Zeuxis no hiiro warai) | Illusionary Technique: The Scarlet Laugh of Zeuxis
Type: Offensive
Description: The user performs 3 handseals, placing the opponent under a genjutsu. In the genjutsu pressure is applied to the spots that are most likely to induce gargalesis, tickle spots. At first the pressure starts out as a incredibly light and cold touch, however the sometimes rhythmic and sometimes erratic strokes begin to grow firmer and firmer, evolving into gentle caresses, and before long morphing into heavy strokes. The once cold touch also begins to grow warmer and warmer while the frequency of the strokes increases. As the opponent is tickled they might begin to involuntarily twitch, perhaps even laugh. However after but a few blissful moments the pleasurable yet distracting tickling turns into rather painful scratching. The opponents skin feels raw as the now sandpaper like pressure ravages their body, the previously warm touch grows to become searing hot, scorching the users skin; and painting them an awful shade of red. The relentless frequency granting no time for relief. The scratching soon begins to reach its dreadful crescendo, the enemies clothes becoming bloodstained as their flesh starts to melt and peel. Molten melting fat weeping along the users skin, eroding into the flesh, further adding to the abhorrent wounds. Broken skin quickly develops into large chunks of meat, fat and muscle that slowly and painfully oozes away. Leaving the opponent a bloody mess. Of course, all the while the appropriate sounds are produced to compliment the situation. In reality, the opponent experiences crawling and itching upon their skin as the Knismesis takes effect, and then becomes ticklish as it advances into the next stage, increasingly so over time. This occurs not necessarily because it may be the enemies natural reaction to tickling, but rather because the Genjutsu amplifies the enemies sense of touch, therefore overstimulating their sense to a degree in which they feel ticklish regardless of their usual physiological reaction. Therefore while an enemies reaction to the Knismesis and Gargalesis may be different (Eg, they may not laugh, or they may burst out in hysterics) , the experiences of Knismesis and Gargalesis are forced, thus eliminating the reliance on an enemies personality and personal habits. Although naturally, an enemy who has never been ticklish before would have even more reason to suspect a genjutsu - a slight pitfall in the technique. Of course, because this is a Genjutsu, there can be no prior anticipation to the 'tickling', therefore it's usually far more effective and productive than if you were to tickle someone physically as no physiological defense can be formed to limit a reaction until you actually begin to feel ticklish. Needless to say the tickling can make it incredibly hard for the opponent to concentrate, leaving them rather vulnerable. As the Genjutsu goes into its final rather gruesome stage, places such as the armpits, knees, ribs and soles of the feet would be heavily affected. Making movement of these regions either incredibly difficult, or in a few occasions impossible as long as the opponent remains in the illusion due to the pain and the feeling of tendons, muscle and sinew being burned and torn within the Genjutsu. The excruciating pain felt within the illusion will likely have an impact on the opponents mind, leaving the opponent in mental pain and ailing them with mental exhaustion. The opponents body may also remember this sensation, possibly linking any kind of physical touch to this experience; creating rather adverse effects. Of course much like in reality, even when the physical pressure ends, the opponent may still cringe and shirk from the "after touch". The pace of intensity of this Genjutsu is subject to the users intentions upon casting it. The most obvious weakness of this illusion would be its surreality, and the fact that this Genjutsu only affects the opponents sense of Sight, Hearing and Touch.

Note:
- The user is capable of targeting specific spots if they so wish.
- Can only be used 2x
- No Genjutsu A rank or above for the rest of, and the next turn.
- Can only be taught by Scaze

Reactions: System001

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
[video=youtube;0VLgQHeDFyI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VLgQHeDFyI[/video]

This laughter, it was contagious. Sickening to the core of the maidens, yet we couldn’t help but laugh. Laugh at this pitiful excuse of a human, he didn’t accept our offer. Does he mock us? Or is he simply taunting us? We laughed, our lush skin, it began to bleed. We ignored it, we loved it but the question that remained . Did Judal love us? We are so alike but yet he is so distant from us, he existed beyond the our realm. However, we never judged him, we only wanted him to be like us, to accept us. The bleeding , it was amazing our bodies slowly, yet so elegant was reborn. Through the depths of the void, a new light was brought.

We stepped, closer and closer and closer...not to disturb him. We embraced him from behind, wiping his tears. He could not speak, for it was a joyous feeling. To be touched by a woman? Did he like it? Did he find the intimate closure he longed so dearly for? A soft kiss to his forehead, and he was at ease. His heart , free of it’s chaos , was soon plagued with the burning compassion the maidens. Finally, he accepted us, we loved him, and he loved us. Cradled in the arms of the life, he sleeps forever, into a deep , blissful night.

Yes, Judal. It was indeed funny, but now you don’t need to worry. You are safe with us, you are one of us now. Shh...don’t say a word, we love you Judal, and as such we want you to understand that we are not here to hurt you, no not in the slightest. We are proud of who we are, and as such we will take joy in our achievements. Remember, we love you!
Yes, Judal. It was indeed funny, but now you don’t need to worry. You are safe with us, you are one of us now. Shh...don’t say a word, we love you Judal, and as such we want you to understand that we are not here to hurt you, no not in the slightest. We are proud of who we are, and as such we will take joy in our achievements. Remember, we love you!”​

We spoke, the young man, falling into deep love with us. Is it not a bliss? Oh, there goes the chimes of the music box once more. Yet, he continued to cry in his sleep, but way? Where we not good enough? Hmph, such a selfish young man.

( Ganmi Genjutsu: Satoukashi ⋓ Shuen ) Taste Illusionary Arts: Sugary Pastry ⋓ Banquet
Chakra Points: 10-40
Damage Points: 20-80
Description: Banquet is one of the basic applications of the Ganmi Genjutsu. It is versatile in terms of effects and chakra cost in order to cover a wide range of applications, as well as accompany the user in terms of hierarchy within the clan, with lower clansmen having access to lesser ranks. Here, the user will use the Primary Taste of the Illusion to change how the opponents perceive others,based on the 5 basic senses, similar to Myriad of Mockingbirds. It does not change how the targets sees the terrain or themselves, only creates or alters people or animals, and any techniques other people or the illusionary people use. The Secondary Taste allows the user to alter the way the opponents feel about others or thrown techniques, or how they make the opponents feel, based on the 5 basic Ganmi Emotions, as stated in clan's description.They fall under one of 5 category:
• Anger: The changes done to someone else will evoke destructive sentiments, opponent will want to target that person aiming to destroy it. Ex: Put the face of the target's enemy on someone else, prompting him to attack him.
• Disgust: This is meant to guide the target away from person, and avoid him/her without paying attention to small details like handseals or whatever they're saying. Ex: Make someone's hands turn into pus, which will prompt the target to avoid that person or even looking at their hands.
• Fear: This is meant to paralyze or make a person suspect he person affected by the illusionary change. The object of the illusion will cause great fear upon the target. Ex: Create the face of a dead person behind someone, which will cause fear upon the target when looking at that person.
• Happiness: This is meant to calm and attract the target to the person. This could attract someone into it, or guide them in this way. Ex: Make someone's face look like a cute puppy, prompting someone to get close to them.
• Sadness: This is meant to remove the will of the opponent into doing anything. The person will elicit more extreme actions of either defend from it or attack it, but mostly just disable the target. Ex: Turn someone's face into their dead allies, prompting them to become exhaustively sad.

A person targeted by this technique can still perceive damage from the illusions, being constricted or even cut, but only as external damage. Given the different method of casting, and the additional properties, a clansmen, especially newly started, does not require Genjutsu in order to use this technique though Genjutsu is required to use it to it's fullest potential. Without Genjutsu knowledge, the user will be able to attach an emotion to an aspect of the other beings, without actually creating a complex Primary Taste illusion, which requires Genjutsu mastery. Non-Genjutsu usages make, for example, animals appear darker or lighter, depending on the tone of the emotion, but can't be considered anything but premature Genjutsu. The rank of the user and the opponent play crucial point. Rather than wanting to move away or towards something, one can feel just an hesitation or a unforcefull will to go that can be ignored, if the difference is too big and the opponent too strong.

The user is required to describe a spread of toxins through the air 1 turn before he/she is able to perform this technique, or have had an active Saliva technique in the previous turn within 10 meters range of the target(s).
Taester require 4 handseals in order to cast this technique. They can only use it up to C rank. Biiter require the same number of handseals but can use up to B rank. Savor require 3 handseals and can use it up to A rank. Paladar require 2 handseals and can use it up to S rank. A Flavoron Paladar and the Candymaker require only 1 handseal.
Having Genjutsu as the Primary Specialty allows the user to shave 1 handseal from the total required.
All the inherent restrictions of the Clan apply to this technique.

( Ganmi Genjutsu: Kyoushokora ⋓ Koumenzaifu ) Taste Illusionary Arts: Chocolate Pleasure ⋓ Indulgence
Description: Indulgence is one of the basic applications of the Ganmi Genjutsu. It is versatile in terms of effects and chakra cost in order to cover a wide range of applications, as well as accompany the user in terms of hierarchy within the clan, with lower clansmen having access to lesser ranks. Here, the user will use the Primary Taste of the Illusion to change how the opponents perceive themselves, based on the 5 basic senses, similar to The Voodoo of the Headless Chicken.They fall under one of 5 category:
• Anger: The changes done to himself will be perceived negatively. This is usually meant to create a decoy of focus that change or body part, and make the target want to destroy it. Ex: Create a reptile skin on someone's hands which will make them want to destroy it, and, with it, the hand itself.
• Disgust: This is meant to guide the target away from the change. The user will not want to use the body part or focus on it. Ex: Create blisters on someone's hand, preventing them from wanting to use the to make handseals or hand gestures.
• Fear: This is meant to paralyze or make a person suspect of the changed body part. The object of the illusion will cause great fear upon the target. Ex: Turn their feet into demons that will scare the target into paralysis.
• Happiness: This is meant to calm and attract the target to the terrain feature. This could attract someone into it, or guide them in this way. Ex: Make someone's hands into a strawberry cheesecake, so yummy, making them want to eat their hands.
• Sadness: This is meant to remove the will of the opponent into doing anything. The body part will elicit more extreme of either defend from it or attack it. Ex: The user's eyes are blind, what's the point of even seeing or doing anything?

It does not change how the targets see other people, animals, or even the terrain only creates or alters body parts, and techniques used by the target. The Secondary Taste allows the user to alter the way the opponents feel about themselves and their techniques, or how certain parts or his techniques make them feel, based on the 5 basic Ganmi Emotions, as stated in clan's description. A person targeted by this technique can still perceive damage, being constricted or even cut, by altering the body directly or by using the opponent's techniques against him, within the illusion. Given the different method of casting, and the additional properties, a clansmen, especially newly started, does not require Genjutsu in order to use this technique though Genjutsu is required to use it to it's fullest potential. Without Genjutsu knowledge, the user will be able to attach an emotion to an aspect of the target, without actually creating a complex Primary Taste illusion, which requires Genjutsu mastery. Non-Genjutsu usages make, for example, the opponent appear darker or lighter, depending on the tone of the emotion, but can't be considered anything but premature Genjutsu.The rank of the user and the opponent play crucial point. Rather than wanting to move away or towards something, one can feel just an hesitation or a unforcefull will to go that can be ignored, if the difference is too big and the opponent too strong.

The user is required to describe a spread of toxins through the air 1 turn before he/she is able to perform this technique, or have had an active Saliva technique in the previous turn within 10 meters range of the target(s).
Taester require 4 handseals in order to cast this technique. They can only use it up to C rank. Biiter require the same number of handseals but can use up to B rank. Savor require 3 handseals and can use it up to A rank. Paladar require 2 handseals and can use it up to S rank. A Flavoron Paladar and the Candymaker require only 1 handseal.
Having Genjutsu as the Primary Specialty allows the user to shave 1 handseal from the total required.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They followed my madness, did they really? Were they mocking me like I knew they would? My gaze rendered a different feeling, a feeling of calm, tranquil..perhaps even happiness. I had known this feeling, I however, did not entertain it. It was weakness, vulnerability, I felt nothing, I had been driven too far, my mind wandered from the precipice. I refused to believe it cam from, was born from me, I was born of darkness, shaped by hate and driven by anguish. My hands held onto my face as I screamed and laughed, insanity at its brink. Tears filled my eyes, I looked up, my hair now covering my eyes. How many I've slaughtered, how many people I've killed, massacred? I was never meant to feel love, happiness, no. I had killed my own family, I had killed the ones I have loved. Blood ran down my cheek, as my eyes flashed red. A crimson depth, an awakening. It was almost poetic as my eyes lashed out, spiraling, like the confusion in my own mind, to a standstill. An all too familiar sight, the accursed eyes was now mine, and they had brought with them the madness that so plagues their holders. A madness embodied, like a curtain, so was the mask of her manipulation revealed and cast away. She had become what I knew she was. She didn't really care, no one ever does. Its all masks, and theatrics. I knew all too well, played it all too often.

"You could never give me what I want, girl. I want more."

I lashed out, the girl coming to a near standstill, as if her stride was dictated by me. Her stride had been broken, her manipulation shattered by these eyes. Eyes that so many feared, so many envied. Little did they know the burden of these eyes, the curse that comes with them. Utter madness, despair, hate, anguish, destruction...depravity. An unending desire for power, for strength, for dominance...for more. In the step of her stride, much like the pattern that I donned in my eyes, crimson red petals swayed around the girl, grabbing her in their embrace. Fiery like their color, it left a lasting mark on her eyes, blood red, dripping. Freshly painted, and neatly shaped, the aura of blood lust hung in the air, and in it, the rose would close, sealing the girl within it. The rose closes infinitely like the endless destruction and greed, wrapping layers upon layers of petals upon each other. A dark red rose sat in the void, a containment of madness, and a canvas of greed. From within, it shattered, slowly, leaves fell to the ground. A dark red stain was left on the void. That's what these eyes symbolized, and that's what I conveyed.

Genjutsu: Sharingan Sorazorashii | Illusionary Technique: False Sharingan
Chakra: 40
Description: The user will perform a single hand seal Tiger and will disrupt the opponents chakra within their brain. By doing so casting an illusion that the user shows mangekyou sharingan in their eyes. The real effects set into the opponent, the chakra that is disrupting the flow of the opponent will send a subliminal message to the opponent that they are moving at half the speed of their base speed. Thus, moving slower than they normally would. Which effects all movements of the opponent, to include his reaction speed. The mangekyou sharingan is for distraction purposes only and doesn’t carry any abilities of the real mangejyou sharingan. This genjutsu does not effect any jutsu’s that the opponents use’s. The speed of the jutsu’s that they might use is still the same and will not appear any different when used normal. Only effects the physical speed of the opponent to include his reaction speed.

Note: Able to use twice per battle
Note: Last 3 turns
Note: No S rank genjutsu before and after the use of this genjutsu
Note: The user will not have the abilities of any sharingan techniques or it's abilities to precieve motion.
Note: Any jutsu used by the opponent other than Taijutsu and Kenjutsu techniques that doesn't involves any kind of elemental ninjutsu will not have effect on it's speed of travel. Only the time it takes to perform each jutsu would be effected as it would need physical requirements of movement.

( Magen: Hanarasui ) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
[video=youtube;B-He6EzP5zY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-He6EzP5zY[/video]

A flower, a symbol of the heart within the mind of some. It signifies the unity of the soul, the death of the crestfallen, and a symbol of hope. All movement seized, but yet we continued to twirl, a fairy dance around the growing flower, rose petals graced our existence. We smiled, the smiles beginning to multiply , one after another , after another. You hear it, the screams of our anguish , the pain we suffered as the flower destroyed one of us, but we were not gone. Hundreds, thousands, maybe even millions of smiles, twirling around you, each one screaming eventually, the sound overlapped the pain you felt, as the cascade of glass struck through your body. You wanted more, no? Then here is more of us, the broken , fragile emptiness in you will now be showered for all eternity by the screams of your lover. We wanted the best for you Judal, but yet you continue to keep us away...are we that ugly? Are we mean to you? Truly you are the enigma of this relationship, but we continue to accept you, taking the abuse you place on us. The blood, flowing like a creak, yours body ached, your sharingan, was it truly a real one? You should've seen this coming no? Hehe suck counterfeit eyes...but no worries, they are now mine, gouged out and replaced with nothing but a hollow void. We hug you from behind, breathing down your neck, the chills was amazing, was it not?

"Come, I’ll give you more. All you need to do, is accept us. You have avoided us for so long, quit playing hard to get...we promise to make you a better man, Judal-sama"
"Come, I’ll give you more. All you need to do, is accept us. You have avoided us for so long, quit playing hard to get...we promise to make you a better man, Judal-sama"

(Genjutsu: Undeinosa Gomakashi) - Illusionary Arts: World of Mirrors
Description: After weaving the needed hand signals (Tiger → Horse), the user will have placed the opponent under an illusion. Once the target enters the genjutsu, they are thrown into a landscape of trees, grass, and rocks made of mirrors. The target hits the ground and is unable to move. After a few moments, the landscape, including the mirror sky, is broken into an innumerable mass of shards that cascade upon the target like an avalanche. Upon the shards crashing upon them, the shards become a raging ocean, tearing and cutting into the opponent relentlessly. Finally, once the target is rendered a bloody mess, the genjutsu ends and the target suffers immense mental fatigue.
Notes:
- Can only be used three times per-match.
- No Genjutsu next turn.

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Loneliness, weakness, insanity..conquered and displayed. Like a weight off my shoulders, I felt myself become more and more powerful, I could conquer them all, and all that stood in my way was this girl. Oh, how their laughs imitate my own..I couldn't help but flash back to the many I have vanquished, the many I have conquered. I had conquered death itself, I was able to command him. I was the conduit, and at my command, it would serve. All I could see were them, they were many, I was alone. I had always been alone, and alone, I would emerge victorious, I never needed help. I didn't need it. If I wanted something, I took it. I commanded my fate. Death, be my brush. My eyes become colder, representing my reprieve. The red madness, sinks within, I was in control now, and I had a clear objective in mind.

"الموت هو البداية فقط"

Like the chills running down your back, so too, would one explode across the void. Was she ready? Had she lived her life correctly? How would the scales of death judge her? Would she stand ready before death itself? The glass shatters, pieces fall to the ground, she is revealed among them. Hiding, yet she would now feel it. Unbearable pain, pain I felt inside, anguish and destruction. And like my fall to depravity, so too did her hands and feet become darker and darker. A depth to them, darkness paired with pain and anguish, what a lovely duality. I smiled, as my body changes, I shave off my inadequacies, my weaknesses, my shortcomings. My face changes into that of the grotesque being with a knife in my mouth, beads around my arm and the stench of dread and despair. I hang before her. I judge her, I command the inevitable.

I HAVE BECOME DEATH, THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS.

Hando no Shinigami (Hand of the Death God)
Damage: 80
Description: This technique was derived from Yondaime Hokage's Dead Demon Seal. The user will create the Bore → Hare Seals and then clap his hands together to initiate the illusion. Once the illusion is initiated the victim will begin to experience an excruciating wave throughout their body. While this happens the victim will see and feel their hands and feet becoming black and the pain in those sections of their body will feel even more excruciating. The process the victim feels himself going through is similar to the affects of the Dead Demon Seal as it happened on Orochimaru's arms, necrosis (The Death of cells). The necrosis of the victims hands and feet spreads up their arms and legs and onto their body. Once this has spread to the entire body from the neck down, the world around the victim will become a dark mist of bloody crimson and the Death God will appear before the victim and place his hand on the their head. The victim will feel as if the soul from his head is being pulled out and the necrosis of the rest of his body from the neck up will occur.
~This technique lasts 4 turns unless broken. During the first turn the victims hands and feet will turn black as a result of the affects of the illusion. The second turn will cause the illusion to spread to completely immobilize and affect the arms and legs. The third turn will cover the rest of the body from the neck down and in the final turn the Shinigami will appear and the user will feel the soul from their head being pulled out by the shinigami, which will cause the illusion's affect to spread from the neck upwards.
~This technique can only be used twice per battle and one must skip two turns before attempting the second time.
~If used twice the user cannot use genjutsu for the rest of the match
~No other genjutsu can be used while this technique is in play

Genjutsu: Henshin | Illusionary Arts: Shapeshift
Chakra: 10 [-5 per turn]
Description: An Omnidirectional genjutsu that gets triggered through constant chakra output with a waving of the hand, from the user's body. Once an opponent or opponents get close enough to the user. The opponent will be put under a simple genjutsu where they will see who ever the user wishes. All the traits and characteristics will be present and the voice will be emulated to perfection.
Note: Constant chakra usage to perform the genjutsu, can not use any other jutsu when this genjutsu is active

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
[video=youtube;YrhYhI3L32c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrhYhI3L32c[/video]

Stubbornness was one thing that annoyed us, we explicitly showed it to others but hated when it reverted back to us. It was tasteless, something that made our tongue dry as the Sahara. The vile and wicked darkness that corroded our body, it was a bliss in it’s own right. We smiled, but we began to hate him. We continued to reject us, so we must not force it onto him., rather he intends to listen or not. The whispers of our voice, it commanded the vile darkness, as it began to flake away from ourskin. The flakes polymorphed, forcefully binding into the form of a giant spiders. They infested the domain, taking the leisure of crawling so vilely towards the false reaper. He continued to reject us, and so we shall reject him.

The arachnids were blessed, having the freedom to walk within the darkness of the night, safely within the webs of their homes. They loved the reaper, the love we once shared for him, they kissed his skin with thousands of blistering fangs, gnawing at the fabric of his existence. They formed into a giant, an avatar of demise as the wings of the creature spreads across the void of the Abyss, Lucifer’s daughter had awakened at last.

Angel of Darkness...Angel of Darkness...she who governs the void, Beelzebub!
Angel of Darkness...Angel of Darkness...she who governs the void, Beelzebub!

The voice echoed, leaving the reaper at the mercy of Beelzebub.
(Genjutsu: Setsuwa no Ichi Ni Kumo) Illusion Technique: The Tale of the Itsy Bitsy Spider
Range: Short-Long
Description: This jutsu acts both as a form of Kai and an actual genjutsu. Itsy Bitsy Spider allows the user to manipulate the jutsu and make it work towards her own purposes, while trapping the opponent. This jutsu comes in 2 phases.
In the first phase, the user will suddenly start to turn into tiny hideous spiders, until she disintegrates completely, while manipulating the Genjutsu she's on. For example, if an opponent genjutsu creates a tree that envelops the user, it will constrict her so much that she explodes into multiple spiders, while the tree starts to decay. (The user can have any creativity she wants). This marks the release of the opponent jutsu.
In the second phase, the opponent will start to feel uncontrollable itch, and the genjutsu will force him/her to scratch him/herself frantically. The skin will start to breach and create gashes, from where small spiders will start to come out, as the skin will expose the muscles and the bones, until the person is just mutilating itself, with spiders appearing from every inch of his body. The fear and pain will grow on the person quickly and steadily, until all turns black and a huge hideous spiders suddenly appears in front of the user, with multiple horrible eyeballs, which will knock the opponent out, convulsing in his sleep.
*Knocks the opponent out for 2 turns*
*Can only be used against techniques of the same rank or lower*
*The user will not be able to use genjutsus for 3 turns*
*Can only be used 3 times per battle
*Genjutsu especialist or doujutsu specialist will be able to counter techniques one rank above*

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Go to my Bosom and use Surreal Palm in this battle. Once you pick a technique, you can't use it again, and neither can your opponent. One tech per turn. When you use them all, the battle ends. You are still being tested, and you should still complement the technique with other illusions.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Death was indeed, just the beginning. There was more. I was the embodiment of death, but what comes after? Are we condemned to a death, and nothing more? Would we be lost, like we are now, in this very void? What lay beyond the seen? Beyond death, itself? I was beyond weakness, love, feeling...beyond life, and death. I was...a God. The world, this void, was at my control, just like death was. My arms outstretched, it parts. Like a prophet parting the ocean or a conductor behind the sheets, I was in control. The spiders themselves split, ripped apart at the very fabric of their being. Rid of their insolence, one could only comprehend..silence.

Balls of gas aflame bursting through the sky, the bright light of stars shone and elegant galaxies twirled. A dark void, like we had been sucked into a black hole itself, could she comprehend, that which men can't even understand? We were there. A time beyond life, beyond death. This was the true void, how far my depravity had sunk. The universe was at my grasp, at my control, and oh, what a wonder to behold. Like a deep dark ocean, we were adrift. Along side these spectacular constellations, swam majestic Behemoth's. Their majesty crowded in dark, a dangerous Leviathan, a creature beyond understanding. They were like large fish, almost fossilized. Suddenly, their attention dragged from the void, as they came forth. Their shroud of darkness, discarded, as they burst forth tearing her limb from limb. Who was she to disturb their peace vestige? Her screams silenced, deafened. This..was more.

( Shu-rute: Uchuu Kata Shita ⋔ Kujira ) Surreal Palm: Under the Uberous Universe ⋔ Cosmos
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Description: Allows the parting of the world to plunge the chaos into oblivion. The user will stretch out both arms, and, with them, part the whole world in half, along with any illusion ( of the same rank ), plunging both into the void of the world between both halves of the physical realm. In this void, the targets won't be able to move, as they briefly behold all the wonders of a foreign and marvelous galaxy, filled with countless constellations and astronomical phenomenons, along side cosmical behemoths, oceanic-like creatures floating in the void as if it were a black sea, before the practitioner slaps both hands again, crushing the targets between both halves of the now tilted world, wedged between physical realm and void, passing out from the mental damage. The void lasts but mere seconds, but it's wonders are engraved in the target's memories. While the illusion can target multiple people, within range, each will see the world part exactly in the middle, in a straight line between themselves and the practitioner.
Once the user slaps both hands together, closing both halves, a blast of chakra is released, up to short range, all around or in a single direction. This chakra blast, S rank in strength, can be composed of raw or acquire a basic elemental nature from the user.

*Can only be used twice per battle*
*Can't use Genjutsu in the same turn*
*Can't use Surreal Palm Techniques for two turns*
*Blasts follows elemental S/W*
*Can't use techniques belonging to the nature of the blast used on the next turn*

(Genjutsu: Indoafisshu)- Indoor Fish
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Description: This technique is a technique designed for torture. Activated through the snap of a finger, the user places the opponent in an illusion where several skeletal, carnivorous, aggressive fish materialize around the opponent. Upon its materialization, the fishes proceed to devour the opponent in any way the user intends them to; whether by robbing them by their limbs, or simply tearing out chunks of flesh, whatever the degree of gore, the fishes will never kill the opponent. However, the effects of the fishes mauling is felt by the opponent in reality. For example, if their legs were torn off, they'd imagine unbearable pain, and shock from losing their legs. In addition to the mental stress and pain, they would also, due to the reality of the illusion, believe that they can no longer use their legs. Hence, any damage sustained within the illusion is believed to be real until the illusion is released.

Note:
- Can only be used 3x per battle
- No A-rank and above Genjutsu for the next 2 turns

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
[video=youtube;DmjSF7cnSGY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmjSF7cnSGY[/video]​
The cosmos, such an endless wonder of our universe. From supernovas, to galaxies all across the space time continuum, it truly was a grand scheme of beauty, however beauty is truly something that can be described in the eyes of the beholder. Judal, he plunged us into the void of his mind, the celestial abyss of his own world, and we admired it. We loved it, but it must be purged for this chaos was truthfully not one desired by us. What are these creatures? They seemed loyal to the false reaper, and as such we shall take them from him.

The squirmed, bodies becoming deformed as they melted like fresh, dark colored chocolate, rippling and spiraling out of control. They embraced us , wanting to previously consume us like a star eater, but now they love us, adore us and we love them. Guided by our own hands, they departed, swimming so fluently with sporadic twists and turns ever so frequently. They disobeyed his command, for they belong to us now.

Though these creatures swam, there movements ignited the flames of the stars, the nebulas. They set blaze to the realm controlled by the “God” and thus they rebel against him, they did not favor his world anymore. They wanted him gone, for a false prophet will forever remain as a lonely, drifting dwarf. How does it feel? Watching your own creations turn against you, setting the world you created ablaze only to purge you out? Tell us, in the cold vacuum of space, a burning desire to see them gone, can you truly destroy your own works of art? Did you truly hate them this much?

( Shu-rute: Ittenbari Ubuge ⋔ Nou ) Surreal Palm: Perishing Persistence ⋔ Memory
Chakra Cost: 20 ( +5 per turn active )
Damage Points: 40
Description: Allows the softening of the chaos to collapse one's notions of a time, space and a fixed cosmic order and achieve balance. The form consists of up to 5 physical motions which in turn soften and bend the world around, inside the illusion. Everything melts down and liquefies, and the practitioner guides the abstract goo of the fabrics of reality through the physical motions. Easiest way to comprehend this illusion is to think of the affected objects, which can be anything, including the whole realm of the illusion itself as a slimy substance that, when immobile, looks exactly as the original ( the ground, a tree, the sky, the user, the target ) but, when moved, behaves like slime, even if it retains the same colors and textures. With this softened reality, the user is able to wrap the target in tight gooey hands, impossibly stretch oneself or make one's limbs like rubber, to make one's physical attacks more unpredictable, etc. After the five motions, which can be a combination physical strikes ( hence the damage ) and binding illusionary wraps, the user is free to perform a finisher where the practitioner will place him/herself behind the opponent, back to back and, holding the neck and the legs, clutch the opponent backwards, breaking their back with a lever motion, disrupting the genjutsu, or simply move on to other attacks, leaving behind a constricted opponent within an illusion.

*The user may divide the 5 motions between multiple turns, spending chakra for each and counting as a move towards the jutsu count. This can't be done indefinately, and, thus, must span, at max, 3 turns.*
*Non-Finisher usages leave the target binded for 2 turns before the genjutsu ends. This does not require extra chakra, it's merely lingering genjutsu*
*Each physical strike disrupts the illusion for a fraction of a second, unless it's after the 5 motions, where any fitting physical strike will disrupt the genjutsu as normal*
*Can only be used 4 times per battle*

( Ganmi Genjutsu: Mihoufu ⋓ Minori ) Taste Illusionary Arts: Fruitful Bounty ⋓ Harvest
Description: Harvest is one of the basic applications of the Ganmi Genjutsu. It is versatile in terms of effects and chakra cost in order to cover a wide range of applications, as well as accompany the user in terms of hierarchy within the clan, with lower clansmen having access to lesser ranks. Here, the user will use the Primary Taste of the Illusion to change how the opponents perceives the world around them with the 5 basic senses, similar to False Surroundings. It does not change how the targets see people, animals, or even themselves, only creates or alters terrains, and inanimate objects or beings. The Secondary Taste allows the user to alter the way the opponents feel their surroundings, or how the surroundings make the opponents feel, based on the 5 basic Ganmi Emotions, as stated in clan's description. They fall under one of 5 category:
• Anger: The changes done to the terrain will be perceived negatively. This is usually meant to create a decoy of focus onto the surroundings, rather than entities within the battlefield. The target will chase after the terrain or target the terrain or a specific inanimate object. Ex: Create a red curtain behind the opponent, which will prompt him to direct his attacks at the curtain. A wall created with this will be a target to destroy, not to avoid.
• Disgust: This is meant to guide the target away from the terrain creations, and guide them into a specific place or just make them lose focus on their surroundings or specific directions. The target will be disgusted by the terrain constructions and move away from it. Ex: Create a wall of mucus that will prompt the target to move away from it, or go around it, not targeting it but rather avoiding it.
• Fear: This is meant to paralyze or make a person suspect of the terrain changed. The object of the illusion will cause great fear upon the target. Ex: Create a black wall that will seem too big, too imposing, too insurmountable for the opponent to destroy or evade, or do anything but stare at it.
• Happiness: This is meant to calm and attract the target to the terrain feature. This could attrack someone into it, or guide them in this way. Ex: Create a yellow pillar which the target will focus on and travel to, rather than avoiding or wanting to destroy.
• Sadness: This is meant to remove the will of the opponent into doing anything. The terrain will elicit more extreme action of either defend from it or attack it. Ex: Create a blue wall that saddens the opponent, making him sad and exhausted and prompt him to do something gratifying, either destroy it or hide from it.

A person targeted by this technique can still perceive damage from the surroundings, being constricted or even cut, but only as external damage. Given the different method of casting, and the additional properties, a clansmen, especially newly started, does not require Genjutsu in order to use this technique though Genjutsu is required to use it to it's fullest potential. Without Genjutsu knowledge, the user will be able to attach an emotion to an aspect of the terrain, without actually creating a complex Primary Taste illusion, which requires Genjutsu mastery. Non-Genjutsu usages make, for example, trees appear darker or lighter, depending on the tone of the emotion, but can't be considered anything but premature Genjutsu. The rank of the user and the opponent play crucial point. Rather than wanting to move away or towards something, one can feel just an hesitation or a unforcefull will to go that can be ignored, if the difference is too big and the opponent too strong.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A smile crossed my face. I was indeed still greater, I had gained back my confidence. I was beyond just being Judal, and this girl, she stood between me and my redemption. The further we went, the deeper we dwell into the abyss that is my depravity, my mind, my chaos. The creatures deformed and now turned against me, I cross my arms, as it darkens. And I spread them, once more regaining my control on this realm. The world bends uncontrollably, I was in control of its gravity, on its texture. I could control it all. Suddenly, an endless tunnel of swirling and twirling galaxies and cosmos above us. With a gesture of my hand, the creatures blast upwards, into the endless tunnel, and with my other hand, the girl is subjected to my control as well.

"Sink into depravity."

Too, she is launched into the depths of seeing the cosmos once more, flying through the endless tunnel. Around her, stars explode, nebulas burst and galaxies twirl. At the deepest end of the tunnel, a pulling power. Gravity so strong, it pulls in light itself. A black hole. Her clothes tighten as she's subjected to its embrace, and so they constrict her. The tunnel spins and it spins, bones crack as she is compressed into a smaller size, and so does she sink into its depths. The depths of the void, the darkened hole that represented my fall. My depravity.

( Shuru-te: Slavin ⋔ Enkei ) Surreal Palm: Astounding Alternative ⋔ Perspective
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: 60
Description: Induces the severance of the strings of reality, detaching the caster from the laws of nature. The user focuses chakra onto the user's arms, crossing them together. The chakra will be extremely concentrated raw chakra, creating a visibly black coating over the user's skin. After crossing one's arms, which allows for a strong block that plays in equal terms with elemental ninjutsu, the user will spread their arms out, and cause the world to appear to bend in but a second, creating an endlessly stretching tunnel with the ground circling over their heads. Inside the Perspective, gravity is fully controlled by user, and, with every motion, gravity can individually affect every entity within the illusion, such so that one can be pulled towards the centre of the tunnel, pressed onto the ground or even feel the entire tunnel rotate or move at great speed. This is meant to overwhelm the opponent, leaving them open to the perfectly balance, in reality, caster, as he deals a series of 5 attacks, mostly consistent of upper torso motions, to factor in the blackened coating of concentrated raw chakra, if it wasn't neutralized in the beginning of this technique, creating a very interesting effect of seeing the world's perspective and gravity changing with every motion the user performs and every attack the user deals out. Every strike onto the opponent will shatter the the illusion temporarily, turning gravity and perspective back to normal for a split second, before another motion tilts the world once again, until the fifth attack breaks the illusion permanently.

*Can only be used 2 times*
*Breaking the coating does not break the illusion, though overpowering it and continuing onto the user will *
*Requires 3 turns in between usages*
*Can't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu above S rank in the same and following turn*

(Genjutsu: Sen'i No Akumu) - Illusionary Arts: Fiber Nightmare
Description: The user performs a sequence of three (3) hand seals whilst focusing their chakra into the mind of their target. By making mention of the word "Retract", the genjutsu is activated, causing the target to start seeing and believing that suddenly all their clothing starts retracting/pulling inward and sucking their entire body sort of into a dark vortex, but more like the fiber within the clothing starts to retract and reshape into a tiny ball of cotton or wool, consuming the target's entire body. At first it feels as though the clothing is only getting tighter, however, not long thereafter or almost immediately thereafter, the clothing starts to completely squeeze the body, sucking violently inward and compressing the target's body into a small, hand sized ball of fiber. It consumes the flesh then moves to the bones, crushing the bones and compressing the entirety of the targets body into one small ball of fiber. The whole experience delivers excruciating pain to the opponent due to him believing what is actually happening to him. Should the fiber be allowed to completely retract, the target would completely lose his senses of sight and hearing, as the world around him darkens entirely with the target appearing to have been absorbed into a dark vortex from his point of view. With the fiber retracting, the target is subdued by the excruciating pain of having his entire body crushed and consumed with extreme force. At first, movement does not prove impossible whilst the clothes only starts pulling tight, hand seal performances and body arts are all possible. However, at the moment of the body being completely engulfed, movement is completely hindered to the point where hand seals cannot be performed and bodily movements completely restricted.

Note - Can only be used twice per battle.
Note - No genjutsu during the same turn nor the one thereafter.
Note - Can only be taught by Yashiro.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Genesis 1:3 - And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

No, no more. We rejected this existence; for the chaos was nothing but a illusion of the Reaper’s self depraved mindset. We seeked the chaos, and so we found it, we embraced,. We once loved him, but he did not return the love - selfish, arrogant...we no longer needed his darkness. The cosmos where vast, filled with the light of many constellations, nebulas , universes beyond the comprehension of mankind.

We grew tired of it, and through the power - our light sank through the darkness, revealing nothing but an everlasting light, purging the darkness , the impurities of our soul. We ascended , to the power bestowed on us, we are the Gods of this world, and shall banish. The light, it blinded the fool - yet he could not look away, allured into the our bright ascension. The world trembled at our feet, the quaking motions of the fibres of this darkness shattering at our command, as millions upon millions of glass fragments was vanquished, replaced with an unyielding light.

The Goddess, our power radiated bright than any star of the cosmos, we are now one with the world. This is the pure lands, where Our chaos shall rule, for we commanded it, and so it shall be done.

"We are at our wit’s end, Reaper. Do you continue to reject us, or shall you kneel before your Goddess. Answer wisely, for the next ye speak - may be your last."

The words echoed in the void of white, one half dark where the Angel of Darkness resided. Our final bout was inevitable but we are prepared.

Whatever is done for love shall always occur beyond good and evil… ”​
[video=youtube;VaVg0cWkgAw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaVg0cWkgAw[/video]

(Kōan Genjutsu: Jōmyō Inin)- Koan Illusion: Mortal Dictata
Chakra cost: 40
Description: The Jōmyō Inin or "Mortal Dictata" is a Genjutsu developed by a skilled Uchiha during one of his episodes of meditation. The nature of the illusion was a paradox placed on his mind that tampered with how he perceived opportunity and misfortune. He later recorded these feelings and became able to replicate them in the minds of others through chakra, making it a Genjutsu. The technique begins with a Ram hand seal and placing the chakra on the opponent(s)' mind. The illusion has two parts; fortune or misfortune, and will be highlighted below.

Fortune | Kōun: This side of the illusion tampers with the opponent's visual cortex where it completely changes the appearance of the user and his techniques. The user will appear gravely injured and weak in the opponent's eyes. This can be anything from missing limbs to profuse bleeding. Again, this is a visual illusion is does not actually tamper with the opponent's cognitive perception of the user, it only provides visual stimuli that would lead him/her to believe the opponent is actually injured. The second use to this side of the technique is how it affects the visual information of the user's jutsu as well. In other words, a grand fireball from the user may appear like a measly fireball to the opponent.

Misfortune | Fukō: This the second side of the illusion changes the opponent(s)' visual perception of the user and his techniques so that they appear much more superior to theirs. The user may appear godlike (as in vastly superior in strength and not looking all shiny and golden), in their peak condition and appear very capable of combat. This also applies to the techniques where a simple wave of water may appear even more devastating, like tsunami level. Of course the illusion doesn't actually change the rank and damage of the user's techniques, it only changes the appearance and will go as meticulous enough to alter the terrain to compliment the false powered jutsu. Such as the trees being flung about from the water waves to houses being decimated.

Both sides, Kōun & Fukō, when used individually are S ranked in strength. However, they can be used simultaneously, but only on different minds. Meaning, the user may place Fukō on one opponent and Kōun on another at the same time they activate this technique. This can lead to incoherence between allies and further aid the user. However, it is impossible to cast both sides of the illusion on one person at the same. However, if this double use is used both the techniques Kōun & Fukō become A ranked in strength while the overall technique itself is immediately spent twice and hence can't be used again. But if the user applies one at a time he may wait a while before using it again.

Note(s):
- Can only be used 2x.
- Kōun & Fukō lasts 2 turns each on the opponent(s), with a three turn countdown between each individual use.

( Shuru-te: Hariade ⋔ Hokori ) Surreal Palm: Infinite Incisions ⋔ Shattered
Chakra Cost: 30 ( +5 per turn active )
Damage Points: 60
Description: Possibilitates the shattering of the chaotic continuum, and weaves its piercing debris onto a wholesome harmony. The form consists of up to 5 physical motions with a 6th as a finisher, which in turn shatter and pulverize the world around, inside the illusion. Everything breaks down and fragments, and the practitioner guides the weaving dust of the shrapnel of reality through the physical motions. Easiest way to comprehend this illusion is to think of the affected objects, which can be anything, including the whole realm of the illusion itself as a crystallized substance that, when immobile, looks exactly as the original ( the ground, a tree, the sky, the user, the target ) but, when affected, shatters and crashes like glass, even if it retains the same colors and textures, which seemingly shiver and sparkle like multiple diamonds. With this crunched reality, the user is able to wrap the target with blankets of shattered illusions, throw clouds of piercing dust and splintered blades of reality, or even continuously shatter and reform one's body and limbs to make one's physical attacks more unpredictable, etc. After the six motions, the user is free to perform a finisher where the practitioner will place both hands, or even both knees besides the opponent's face and neck and then quickly snap the head around, shattering the neck and spine, disrupting the genjutsu, or simply move on to other attacks, leaving behind a constricted opponent within an illusion.

*Non-Finisher usages leave the target bound for 2 turns before the genjutsu ends. This does not require extra chakra, it's merely lingering genjutsu*
*Each physical strike disrupts the illusion for a fraction of a second, unless it's after the 6 motions, where any fitting physical strike will disrupt the genjutsu as normal*
*shattering your mental realm does not break the illusion because it's an illusionary shattering*
*Can only be used 4 times per battle, and can only be used once every two turns

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It had been familiar, this feeling. This sight, she had broken my art. I smiled as I burst forth at her manipulation, it was time to leave behind everything that held me back. I had entered this realm, this void, harboring different parts of me. Parts of me, I aimed to cast off. The chaos that had engulfed me, the darkness around me. As I burst forth, and duck to my right, I leave behind a husk, now a target to shatters. A broken and tattered Judal, skin sizzled and body withered at the seams. His skin, grey, and his clothes, ripped and stained with blood.

I then rolled, leaving behind yet another husk. This time, a younger me, naive, weak. Hope in my eyes, and determination, hair in my face. Another husk, now clothed in a dark robe, a servant to the Dark Lord, bowed before him. Wand in hand. And lastly, the last husk, completely covered in blood with a heart in his hand, his face positioned to the sky, he laughed, with tears in his eyes. I smiled, my weakness, loneliness, insanity, all left behind. Mere hollow husks, now separate from me. I was reborn a new, like the Phoenix from legend, I arose from the ashes. I was Judal, the Depraved. The Black Mage. One destined for greatness. My name now meant more than ever before. I understood more, a different perspective, a fully different view on who I was, and what I was capable of. I grew more confident, now having left behind the chaos that consumed me, that darkened the true me. Like confusion rid from my mind, all was clear. And so, I would end her, once and for all.

"Crucio."

She would bow in pain. Her weakness, exposed. She was nothing more than the weakness that compiled her. Could she conquer her weakness like I did? Or was she lost to the void, to the darkness, sunken into depravity, trying so desperately to escape the curse I placed upon her? I had shifted my entire darkness onto her, and she sank. Deeper and deeper, did she have enough strength to conquer my darkness as I have? Cast it off like an old robe? One could only watch, as I was beyond it. I had conquered my darkness, and shaped it to my will.

( Shu-rute: Sanpo Jinrui ⋔ Shinka ) Surreal Palm: Humanity's Hymn ⋔ Evolution
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: Allows the divergence of chaos through the continuous rebirth of the self. Charging chakra through the body, the practitioner is able to empower his/her motions, moving up to mid-range from the point of casting, by running, jumping or rolling. Within the illusion, the user will appear to continuously rebirth, separated from each reincarnation, which appear more and more eccentric in appearance and size. The first avatar will look exactly like the practitioner before the start of the technique, carrying every damage and restraints, while the following reincarnations may appear much different, and free. The practitioner as enough freedom to give each reincarnation as much detail as wished, creating copies of himself or others, or merely creating deformed humanoids or various colors. With the exception of the transitions between each rebirth, every avatar follows the exact same movement and position of the practitioner, neither can move independently.

*The practitioner can connect this basic evasion technique with a different one, but casting any form of genjutsu will disrupt this one*
*Can only be used once every three turns*

( Ototon: Cruciatus Jutsu ) - Sound Release: Cruciatus Technique
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The Cruciatus Jutsu is one of the three Unforgivable Jutsu, usage of any appropriate for a death sentence on the user. Considered the most sadistic of the three, the Cruciatus Jutsu is associated with Pain, as that is it's primary effect and objective. Beginning by channeling high amounts of Ototon chakra, the user begins by releasing this chakra through the usage of a lone word. Upon speaking the word "Crucio", the user triggers a high frequency, but low energy wave to be released, casting a genjutsu on the target, casting excruciating pain on the victim. As the genjutsu is cast, the target doesn't see his surroundings change at all, only the user speaking the words and feeling as if pressure is pushing on the body, seeing slight ripples emanating from the user, causing the target to potentially believe this is a projectile approaching the target that is causing damage. Considering the fact that this curse doesn't physically harm the victim, it only stimulates pain receptors, overloading the with such high signals that it impairs motor abilities over time, the concept of pain being so high that they cannot physically move. While seemingly lasting a long time due to the echoing of the user's voice in the genjutsu, the actual illusion lasts only 2 turns, causing pain the entire process, but should the user subject an opponent to it for more than a turn, the target's mind will be broken, causing them to become vegetative, and comatose.

Note: Note: This jutsu can only be used 3 times a battle, lasting 2 turns each use.
Note: After each usage, the user must wait at least 2 turns before using again.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
[video=youtube;bmFRFjosVI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmFRFjosVI0[/video]​
Evolution, it truly was magnificent. We watched, we cried, we laughed , we sung. All these phases, all facets of Alice’s and Lacie’s mind, a perfect harmony. The duality was ever so matching with Judal, all the stages of his life, drifted further into the void. Finally, his final evolution. We hated him, but still loved him - willing to embrace his darkness and sink it into the void of pure white chaos. We purged every attempt he tried to taint our heart with, but he rejected our own as well. With such rejection, we too shall evolve once more, though this pain we felt...he tried one last effort but we laughed, we the light would not allow such a tainted feeling linger.

We knelt over, but nothing was left..but our head dangling in mid air. It stared back into the void of, eye sockets frozen in time as the pain flushed into the broken body, blacker than the void around him. A fruit, one of found only in Eden, the Apple of God. It’s vast knowledge was feared by Adam and Eve yet they found it alluring, so pungent and intoxicating. Judal felt the same, for the hairs of the face behind it slowly drifted, entangling around his body as they locked him in place, pulling his insignificant self towards it, for he seeks the Apple of Eden and thou shalt commit the first sin of man. The temptress appeared over his shoulder, leaning her pronounced bosom onto him, touching and sparking yet another one of the ten commandments. Adultery, Lying, Stealing , Placing another God before her, Murder, saying her name in vain, and far more crimes. She will punish him, for she was a jealous God.

We embraced him one last time, in the center of all the Chaos meets, be it light or dark we will forever be lost in this void.
Come, let us go into deep slumber...forever more, my Love. For we are Parallel Hearts hehe, the Child of Ill Omens and The Depraved...such wonderful resonance, don’t you agree?
\
( Shu-rute: Sai Ningen ⋔ Ringo ) Surreal Palm: Sapiens's Scions ⋔ Apple
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: Allows oneself to detach their head onto the chaos that confounds the senses. When targeted by sense altering illusions, such as blindness, deafness, or the such, the user will move his/her torso around, lowering or rising one's stance. As it happens, the head will seemingly detach from the rest of the body, while the headless body will simply appear completely black, hair falling to the sides but a complete see-through hole where the face should be. The face will stay behind as a dummy target for the opponent's illusion, with a large apple in front of it, while multiple tiny apples will appear all around the target in a grid. The black body can move behind the tiny apples, almost like multiple eyes whenever the see-through hole aligns just right. This is all a distraction, as the physical body of the practitioner isn't bound to the black avatar, and can move, unseen, independently.

*The practitioner can dodge incoming threats, as the motions are powered by chakra, but can't move from the same axis, behind the tiny apple grid, nor exit short range from the point of casting*
*The practitioner can connect this basic evasion technique with a different one, but casting any form of genjutsu will disrupt this one*
*Can only be used twice every three turns*

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Amazing battle, and great progress! At the end of this trial, I think we can all agree that you both didn't quite reach Surreal Palm level yet, but I think you're well on your way to ask for my permission again in a few months :)

Thank you all!

Reactions: System001
Status
Not open for further replies.