F.O.B Newbie

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I don't have much to say. I'm a really cool person and I'm always open for convo. Hopefully I get to debate with you people or just chill. I'd be lying if I said I'm super friendly because shade is my spouse. I'm a jokester tho. I hope you guys enjoy me. I'll definitely enjoy being here.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
welcome to the graveyard

nah for real though, you joined a dead ass forum. its chill though if youre like goth and into morbid stuff, like watching online communication on life support. because this bitch is on life support

its a nice break from twitter, insta, etc. though, everybody ive ran into is laid back. the Role Playing seems slightly more poppin but i dont have time for that personally

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
welcome to the graveyard

nah for real though, you joined a dead ass forum. its chill though if youre like goth and into morbid stuff, like watching online communication on life support. because this bitch is on life support

its a nice break from twitter, insta, etc. though, everybody ive ran into is laid back. the Role Playing seems slightly more poppin but i dont have time for that personally
Lmfao nothing but facts, especially that RP portion. Regardless of how much free-time I have, I can’t see myself role playing online 😂

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is narutoforum anyway? I was thinking of making an account there.
Its really active and the debates get really heated. Its a huge forum and most people are friendly (I'm lying tough love)! All in all its fun and I love it. The Naruto Battledome has a bunch of members and they can be very lewd. Come over if you're ready for the thrill!

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its really active and the debates get really heated. Its a huge forum and most people are friendly (I'm lying tough love)! All in all its fun and I love it. The Naruto Battledome has a bunch of members and they can be very lewd. Come over if you're ready for the thrill!
How are the moderators? I’d like to be able to call someone daft if they believe that any version of Momoshiki and Kinshiki are stronger than Kaguya.

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How are the moderators? I’d like to be able to call someone daft if they believe that any version of Momoshiki and Kinshiki are stronger than Kaguya.
They are either really cool or trash. Most of the time people say things worst than that like "Eat sh** scumbag' " Take Kakashi out of your basement and stop forcing him to be your *** slave" "*insert name* gets the BBC treatment". People say all kinds of crazy stuff. I only got warned twice and I get away with all types of crazy stuff. If you're really lewd tho you can get a 1 week ban, 1 month ban, etc. I doubt that tho if the mods like you.

Reactions: Animegoin

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
You are a bit late in joining, that's true. You'll find everyone here saying it's dead yet they, themselves are not going anywhere simply sticking like a bunch of leeches deterring new members away with their "This pLAECE BeE DAED LOAL" bullshit. Been away for a few years and I don't know what exactly happened to this place, but all in all, welcome to Narutobase/Animebase. Enjoy your stay.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You'll find everyone here saying it's dead yet they, themselves are not going anywhere simply sticking like a bunch of leeches deterring new members away with their "This pLAECE BeE DAED LOAL" bullshit.
though its actually not bullshit. theres nothing wrong with being honest with new members about the situation theyre about to get into. its actually helpful and sets realistic expectations

like KisaParade actually thought it was fine because its a different pace than what theyre use to, which i also mentioned. theres nothing wrong with being realistic, its giving them a heads up. because either way if youre not upfront about it, theyll find out its on life support from posting. also saves valuable time for people who want to come on here expecting different

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are either really cool or trash. Most of the time people say things worst than that like "Eat sh** scumbag' " Take Kakashi out of your basement and stop forcing him to be your *** slave" "*insert name* gets the BBC treatment". People say all kinds of crazy stuff. I only got warned twice and I get away with all types of crazy stuff. If you're really lewd tho you can get a 1 week ban, 1 month ban, etc. I doubt that tho if the mods like you.
I take it all back I just got banned because the mods picking and choosing again. The mods are trash.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn i remember when this forum was alive af. Should have changed it to animebase before Naruto series ended because everyone gapped after.

I just came back because i forgot the one piece bay website and see if that's dead as well :(

Reactions: KisaParadise