Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Basic Information
Name: Fū (フウ)
Nickname: Nanabi | The Seven Tailed Beast
Clan: None

Looks: Fū wore an orange clip in her short, spiky mint green hair that matched her eye color, which were also orange. Her ninja outfit consisted of a short sleeveless white midriff shirt with fishnet armor underneath, long white armlets, and fishnet shorts with a short white apron skirt over it, similar to that of Sakura's. Her forehead protector was worn on her arm like Shikamaru's. Fū also carried a red cylindrical object on her back, the purpose of which is unknown. After joining Konoha she became friends with Rock Lee and adapted her outfit to match the green tights Gai and Lee wear.

The Seven Tailed beast is a chakra monster who's appearance is based on the Japanese Rhinoceros Beetle. Its entire body is covered in a hard and shiny exoskeleton thats incredibly hard. The portion covering its upper body is a deep blue color that switches to yellow-green at its waist. This color continues down its body and up the tails/wings until you reach the end half of the wings which turn orange and red. Its head has a row of 8 tall and thin bright orange eyes and small pincers for its mouth. On top of its head is a large spike. Protruding up from the neck area behind its head is the horned beetle's signature horn. Covering its shoulders is a large shoulder pad like armor that also has a large spike protruding from the top. These cover the shoulder area of 3 arms on each side with insect like hands that can slice through steel. The seven tails are attached to the base of the abdomen. Six of them go up behind the Nanabi's back and sprout orange-red wings. The seventh goes straight down and is more reminiscent of a true tail.

Personality: Due to her absence from the manga, little is known about Fu's personality. It is unknown of how she was received in her village, though it may have been an honor. Fu was the only jinchuriki that didn't come from one of the five major shinobi countries, so its possible the bijuu was a gift. In the two pictures shown of Fu she is shown with a smile in one, while in the other she is posing. This suggests she was happy and good spirited with a bit of a comical side. Given her hinted background in taijutsu she may have had a similar personality to Gai or Lee.

It is unknown if the Nanabi is a good or evil tailed beast. According to sources the Gobi was unique in that it was the only peaceful beast. This suggests that the Nanabi was evil much like the others. It is possible though that like Kirabi, Fu was able to tame her beast and develop a strong bond with it.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Takigakure
Village of Alliance: Konohagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sage in Posts
Specialty: Bijutsu | Taijutsu | Wind | Speed | Medjutsu in Training
Elements:
  • You must be registered for see images
    - Wind
    - Water
    - Earth
    - Fire
    - Lightning
    - Marshmallow
    - Adamantine
Your ninjutsu: (Bijutsu: Bijudama) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Menacing Ball | (Hijutsu: Rinpen Kakure) - Secret Technique: Scale Camoflauge | (Bijutsu: Hikō mushi no jutsu) - Tailed Beast Skill: Flying Bug Technique | (Bijutsu: Mushiku) - Tailed Beast Skill: Bug Bite | (Bijutsu: Uwachoushi Himei) - Tailed Beast Skill: High Pitched Scream

Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: (+40 from chakra burst) (+25 to Wind, +15 to Taijutsu)
Description: When the incomplete form is activated, Fu roars releasing a dark green chakra burst up to short range and sending a coloumn of chakra into the sky. She is then enveloped in a dark green chakra shroud with Seven tails and a forked horn which can be used for ramming targets. It also has sharp claws. By Spinning her tails around very fast to enable her to fly extremely fast equivilant to the 1st gate. She also gains a hard exoskeleton all over her body can defend against all techniques of B rank and below. Whilst in this transformation Fu gets a power boost in Wind Elemental techniques and taijutsu techniques.
Note: The Transformation lasts a maximum of 4 turns.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Wind Techniques, +25 to Taijutsu Techniques)
Description: Fu Raises both her hands into the air and then begins releasing large amount of dark green chakra that then envelops her body completely and takes the form of the Nanabi. It resembles a blue, armoured kabutomushi, with six of its seven tails resembling green insect wings, along with the seventh tail, all growing from the end of its abdomen. The stem of the tail is green but the wings are orange. Its eyes seem to be covered by a knight helmet like skull, it also has spike protrusions on its shoulders, and six legs, three on each side. The Nanabi can fly at speeds rivalling the Third Gate, and its exoskeleton defends against all attacks of A rank and below. Whilst in this Transformation the user can only use wind elemental techniques and taijutsu techniques aswell as any Tailed beast skills related to the Nanabi.
Note: The Transformation lasts a maximum of 3 turns.

Background Info.

History: Almost nothing is none of Fu's history. She is from Takigakure, the Waterfall Village, and is the only jinchuriki that does not hail from one of the five major shinobi countries. This may mean that the Nanabi was an honorary gift to Takigakure and it was a privilege to be its host. Fu would have been highly respected and would have most likely been part of the Kage's family. Though there is always the possibility that her role as a jinchuriki was similar to that of Naruto who was despised and ostracized because of it. At some point before the start of Part II, Fu was captured by the Akatsuki.

Through unknown means she was able to escape the Akatsuki and return to Takigakure. It was determined that due to the village's lack of strength, if Fu were to remain in the village she would be at risk. This resulted in her being brought to Konohagakure where she would be better protected. Due to her taijutsu background and quirky personality she ended up becoming friends with Rock Lee and Gai, going as far as to assimilating their green spandex outfits. She remains in Konoha as a recognized member of the village.

Other

The Seven-Tailed Nanabi

You must be registered for see images

Fu is the jinchuriki of the seven tailed horned beetle. Over the years she has mastered a wide variety of tailed beast skills including multiple transformations. The tailed beast lends her tremendous power and augments her abilities in wind and taijutsu while also giving her bonuses in speed and endurance. The physical nature of her abilities relates to the tremendous strength per body weight of the rhinoceros beetle, which the Nanabi is based on.

Wind: Given the wind theme of her tailed beast, Fu mastered her wind element to the highest potential and can use almost all of them with as little as one hand seal. In her partial and full Bijuu transformations her wind element techniques gain a tremendous boost.

Taijutsu: The secondary theme of the Nanabi is taijutsu which Fu is more than proficient in. She has naturally faster speed which is equivalent to Lee without his weights and in her transformations she becomes much faster and gains a bonus to her taijutsu techniques.

Weapons: Fu carries several pouches along her waist which hold numerous ninja weapon. These include kunai, shuriken, wires, explosive tags, smoke bombs, flash bombs and other seals that are needed for sealing techniques. She also has a pouch full of marshmallows which she uses for her marshmallow style. On her back she carries a red cylindrical case which may hold a specialized weapon, though its purpose and function are currently unknown.

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: More
Lost: Less

(Dropping:
Passed Test: )

Last edited:

Igneel

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o.o theese bio's are on hold.
Also I'm having the test,so I guess you have to wait until the test is over.

Last edited:

Sheldon Cooper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought jinchuriki bios were on hold?

OT: Amazing bio dude :D
Damn...I thought they were only keeping the character on hold so normal members can create them without the Bijuu :(

But nice bio bro ;)

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol nice bio "as always ._."

Didn't i do CE icons for you .-.?
Yep :p

Ya I know. I just figured with the new techs being made and the Jinchurikis getting some face time in the manga that other people might start making them, so I just made it before the line got any bigger. xd

Igneel

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep :p

Ya I know. I just figured with the new techs being made and the Jinchurikis getting some face time in the manga that other people might start making them, so I just made it before the line got any bigger. xd
o.o don't drop danzo,danzo is the best bio;) jinchuu bio's are lame:rolleyes:

LolaxXx

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read somewhere that Fuu was one of the other jinchuuriki who hated being forced to become one, and hated her village and humanity for it. the only ones who were different were Naruto thanks to his friends, Gaara, thanks to naruto, Killerbee, thanks to A, Ukataka was upset until he met naruto. as for yugito, who knows, the mizukage, who knows. But diedara mentioned that out of allt he tailed beasts they had already captured, which was 5, 7, Gaara and Naruto were different.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Months ago :p

Im on my phone right now but ill find the link and attach it to the bio later.
Then I'm going to decline this bio for now. All the Jinchuriki bio's are on hold as the rules of them are being remade and their info is rewritten, which is logical due to the recent knowledge we gained from them. I moved all the Fuu and Han bio's that were already made to the declined section, so it would only be fair that I do the same with your bio as only one person can have a Fuu bio. It would be extremely unfair that I would approve your bio, while declined the others that were made before yours, just because you once passed the test nearly 1.5 years ago.

The only exception I would have made is that you passed the test very recently, which is not the case.