2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
(Katon: Neko Asobi) - Fire Release: Cat Play
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 15 (-5 per turn)
Damage: 30
Description: A simple Fire technique in which the user would release his Fire chakra onto the tips of his fingers, allowing them to radiate extremely hot fire in the form of wire-thin whips. The length of these whips can be manipulated in order to fit the situation, but can not exceed 5 meters (short range) from the user. The main use of this jutsu comes in close quarter combat where the user can use this jutsu with extreme speeds due to the fact that its a low rank and no hand seals requiring jutsu. It can be used to deal non-fatal but extremely hindering damage to an opponent, depending on areas of the body hit. The Fire released can be in two different forms. One form is basic and has no physical presence, making it handy to burn flesh but extremely useless when it comes to dealing blunt damage and deflecting things. The second form works in a similar way to the A-ranked 'Dragon Flame Release Song Technique' Fire jutsu, in the sense that the chakra is compressed, giving the fire physical attributes allowing the whips to deflect low ranked jutsus (according to elemental strengths/weaknesses) as well as deal scalding hot blunt damage.
Note: Can only be used 4 times.

One Question, do I have to use all my fingers or can I use one or two?

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Katon: Neko Asobi) - Fire Release: Cat Play
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 15 (-5 per turn)
Damage: 30
Description: A simple Fire technique in which the user would release his Fire chakra onto the tips of his fingers, allowing them to radiate extremely hot fire in the form of wire-thin whips. The length of these whips can be manipulated in order to fit the situation, but can not exceed 5 meters (short range) from the user. The main use of this jutsu comes in close quarter combat where the user can use this jutsu with extreme speeds due to the fact that its a low rank and no hand seals requiring jutsu. It can be used to deal non-fatal but extremely hindering damage to an opponent, depending on areas of the body hit. The Fire released can be in two different forms. One form is basic and has no physical presence, making it handy to burn flesh but extremely useless when it comes to dealing blunt damage and deflecting things. The second form works in a similar way to the A-ranked 'Dragon Flame Release Song Technique' Fire jutsu, in the sense that the chakra is compressed, giving the fire physical attributes allowing the whips to deflect low ranked jutsus (according to elemental strengths/weaknesses) as well as deal scalding hot blunt damage.
Note: Can only be used 4 times.

One Question, do I have to use all my fingers or can I use one or two?
Trade for 500k

As for your question, never thought about it before but as per the description I'd say all your fingers. But I'll make an update soon so I'll hit you up if that's approved.

Reactions: RuckenTM