Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Delegate Post - Chronicles of Kamiyasumi 1: Humbaba
A whirling vortex that clouds all sight and thought. That is all I know. No matter how hard I try, I cannot see through the raging winds that surround me. It hurts. It hurts so much. All I know is misery and torment. I cannot see, as I am blinded by my own tears. I cannot hear, as I am deafened by my cries. I cannot breathe, as I am choking on my own breaths. I wander the world aimlessly and with no purpose. Maybe I was born for a reason, but I was never told it. Do I have a purpose? Actually, I don't care if I do. I just want to be left alone... I don't try to hurt anyone, but people attack me wherever I go. They fear me. Throw things at me. Hit me with things. Why? Why do you all want to hurt me? What did I ever do to any of you?

This was the life of the creature known as Humbaba before they met Enkidu. Their life before Kamiyasumi. Everything was uncertain, every day was horrible, painful torture, and they didn't even know why. Enkidu changed all of that.

It started with a smile. Humbaba liked that. The were the first person to smile at them since... Hm. They couldn't remember a time someone had smiled at them, but they understood what a smile was. It was a nice thing, usually. Some people lied when they smiled, but this one? This one seemed genuine. If they had a mouth, Humbaba would have smiled back. Instead they just watched Enkidu. The God spoke to them like they were just another person, asking them how they felt, if they were okay, if they wanted help. Of course Humbaba didn't know what Enkidu was, but they could tell at a glance that they weren't like the people who'd spent months hurting them and hunting them down. Then it happened. A simple gesture, another one Humbaba recognized. An offer of help given through an extended hand. If they had human eyes Humbaba's would be welling up with tears of joy. The giant creature daintily lifted their colossal arm, containing every last ounce of their immense strength not to flatten the God where he stood. As their colossal monstrous hand touched Enkidu's, his smile widened, and the pair vanished in a flash of golden light.

When they came to Humbaba was met with an amazing sight. Nature in it's boundless beauty stretched before them in all directions, as the pair were now stood in a clearing in a forest that dwarfed even the creature itself. Trees as tall as the cities that rejected Humbaba. Not a soul in sight capable of judgement or fear, only the wolves and deer and syuclents of the Cedar Forests, none of which posed a threat to Humbaba. Enkidu spread his arms out before him, welcoming Humbaba to the Cedar Forest of Kamiyasumi. Here they would be under Enkidu's protection. No one would hurt them, and if they did they would answer to him. He gave them his word, and invited them to make this place their home, so they wouldn't have to suffer any longer. Things were... Quiet. The storm that raged within Humbaba, while still there, wasn't nearly as bad. For the first time in their life things weren't bad. Humbaba took a stroll through the forest, their immense form so in tune with the world around them that they didn't so much as disturb a blade of glass. The fauna of the forest likewise withdrew from Humbaba as it approached, whether from an instinctive fear, or respect for Enkidu, it's wasn't clear to either of them.

The pair wandered through the forests until they came to a small clearing, or rather more of a patch of flowers. Pitiful and small, but beautiful nonetheless. Humbaba stared for the longest time, simply taking in this tiny stretch of this vast forest that gave way to these tiny blue and white flowers. A hand reached out and gently tried to pluck one, but hesitated. The hand was far too cumbersome and destructive to ever even think about performing such a delicate act as plucking a flower, or petting one of the wolves in the forest. Once again tears would have flown from Humbaba if they were capable of such a feat, though instead they suffered in silence. Enkidu watched the whole thing, and immediately began plucking not one, not two, but dozens of the flowers. The gentle giant would have stuttered and stammered if they had a mouth, or waved an arm in a gesture to convey confusion and a desire for Enkidu to stop, but instead Humbaba tilted their head to the side. Moments later Enkidu lazily drifted up into the air, and placed a wreath of flowers upon Humbaba's head. Pure joy radiated from the creature in droves, a warmth even the forest itself could pick up on. Yet again Enkidu was their savior, their knight in shining armor, just like in the fairy tales mother used... to... tell... Mother? Humbaba thought to herself. Wait? Herself? She was... a she? Flashes of a life the creature had never lived. Images of a motherly figure clad in simple clothes, in a small home in the middle of nowhere. Memories of a child coughing in her bed as this woman read her story after story. An unknown fever spiked then broke and suddenly she was all better. Months of joy and happiness, before it was snuffed out in an instant. Humbaba had remembered... Something. But had no clue what it meant. She looked to Enkidu, who picked up on her confusion. The God merely shrugged his shoulders, and placed a crown of flowers upon his own head. Whoever or whatever Humbaba was before, now she was something just as worthy of love and protection. The two spent the rest of the day watching the beauty of the forest around them, and the night gazing up at the stars. With no indicator or warning, the voice of a child no older than five spoke to Enkidu, not as a voice, but a thought.

"Thank you, Enkidu..."

Reactions: Ryóma and Keotsu

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from Here]

Mission start (A rank)

- Reflect on your life as a Jin to befriend the unknown

He was sure it was here, somewhere. Sin slowly made his way through the Greater Cedar Forest, searching for what he'd only seen in passing. Had his eyes deceived him? Was it just his fear gripping his very thoughts, twisting them to darker times. He shook his head casting away the doubts in his mind. He proceeded ahead searching for what could be answers to his past. The being he saw, could it be something akin to the Shukuku? He cast his mind back to his travels, he'd seen the great hulking being in passing but dared not stop. As he'd seen it, he felt something, though it wasn't fear. This feeling weighed heavy on his mind and heart, like a longing to lift a form of sorrow though not knowing how.​

The problem that lay before him was the sheer size of these lands. Although what he'd seen was a huge being to be sure, the trees that made up this forest would dwarf the size of even the Shukuku in it's full form. The nature of this forest was unlike anything Sin had ever seen growing up, it had it's own splendour that mesmerized him every way he turned. Stopping taking a deep breathe, he felt free. For the first time in his life, he felt like he was free to do what he wanted, a whole weight lifted from his shoulders. His tranquil moment cut short from what now walked into view.​

Before him stood a giant creature unlike anything natural to the world Sin knew. It's colossal arms looked like it had the power to crush Sin in an instant. It's form seemed akin to something ripped straight from a nightmare, though Sin was not afraid. Tore from reality, Sin's mind was dragged within to see a familiar face....​

Inner world of Shukuku

The familiar sight of the giant one tailed beast lay before Sin, looking down on him lazily as he let out a large yawn. "Just what the hell do you think you're doing kid? You trying to get us both killed? Have you seen THAT thing?" Clearly the beast was all about it's own self preservation.​

"Of course I can see it, don't you? What if he's like you? One of the tailed beasts? Don't you want to know ...." Sin tried to ask, though he was interrupted by the thunderous laugh of the beast.​

"You think I'm like that? Nah kid. That ain't like me. I'm one of the 9. I know all my siblings, and that... what even is that...thing... ugly bastard. That thing is a monster, fucking savage. Well what ever it is, it's not part of my family tree! Walk away kid before you get us both killed." He spoke mockingly as he made a gesture for Sin to go away.​

"Maybe that's how people see you...." Sin's voice was quiet now, his voice suppressed by the emotions of empathy flowing through him.​

The beast rose to it's full height now, snatching Sin from the ground in it's hulking hand, bringing him to his face. "Want to run that by me again you little shit?" He growled as he began to squeeze.​

"How can you be so thoughtless?" Since winced as he spoke. "People hate you, fear you, hate us! We've been attacked, stabbed, betrayed, tortured... all because you exist! How can you take one look at a creature and judge it like that?" He shouted at the beast as his thoughts and emotions bubbled over into tears now. His life had been hell. His family were all dead, he'd been hunted and spent 2 years as an abused dog in the dungeons of some cult just for being a host of a Bijuu. How was that fair. Looking at Humbaba brought all these feelings to the surface. Something compelled him to want to befriend it. If it got him killed, it would be worth it, as he'd die trying to do what he thought to be right.​

The beast dropped Sin now as Sin returned to the real world. As he did the voice of Shukuku echoed "Just don't get us killed you dumb shit...." Sin wouldn't know it, but the beast felt guilt in that moment.​

Finding himself back in the world facing the giant creature before him, he walked forwards, casting his hood back as he raised his hand waving, a smile on his face as he spoke, "H-hello.... how... how are you?" He felt lost for words. How do you even start this kind of conversation. "My name is Sin... what's yours?" He noticed the creatures face was unlike any other. Did it communicate another way? He began to question if this was the best idea, casting his thought to what the Shukuku said, but he couldn't fall into that mentality, not if he wanted to move forwards in life.​

@Imperfect

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[Coming from Here]

Mission start (A rank)

- Reflect on your life as a Jin to befriend the unknown

He was sure it was here, somewhere. Sin slowly made his way through the Greater Cedar Forest, searching for what he'd only seen in passing. Had his eyes deceived him? Was it just his fear gripping his very thoughts, twisting them to darker times. He shook his head casting away the doubts in his mind. He proceeded ahead searching for what could be answers to his past. The being he saw, could it be something akin to the Shukuku? He cast his mind back to his travels, he'd seen the great hulking being in passing but dared not stop. As he'd seen it, he felt something, though it wasn't fear. This feeling weighed heavy on his mind and heart, like a longing to lift a form of sorrow though not knowing how.​

The problem that lay before him was the sheer size of these lands. Although what he'd seen was a huge being to be sure, the trees that made up this forest would dwarf the size of even the Shukuku in it's full form. The nature of this forest was unlike anything Sin had ever seen growing up, it had it's own splendour that mesmerized him every way he turned. Stopping taking a deep breathe, he felt free. For the first time in his life, he felt like he was free to do what he wanted, a whole weight lifted from his shoulders. His tranquil moment cut short from what now walked into view.​

Before him stood a giant creature unlike anything natural to the world Sin knew. It's colossal arms looked like it had the power to crush Sin in an instant. It's form seemed akin to something ripped straight from a nightmare, though Sin was not afraid. Tore from reality, Sin's mind was dragged within to see a familiar face....​

Inner world of Shukuku

The familiar sight of the giant one tailed beast lay before Sin, looking down on him lazily as he let out a large yawn. "Just what the hell do you think you're doing kid? You trying to get us both killed? Have you seen THAT thing?" Clearly the beast was all about it's own self preservation.​

"Of course I can see it, don't you? What if he's like you? One of the tailed beasts? Don't you want to know ...." Sin tried to ask, though he was interrupted by the thunderous laugh of the beast.​

"You think I'm like that? Nah kid. That ain't like me. I'm one of the 9. I know all my siblings, and that... what even is that...thing... ugly bastard. That thing is a monster, fucking savage. Well what ever it is, it's not part of my family tree! Walk away kid before you get us both killed." He spoke mockingly as he made a gesture for Sin to go away.​

"Maybe that's how people see you...." Sin's voice was quiet now, his voice suppressed by the emotions of empathy flowing through him.​

The beast rose to it's full height now, snatching Sin from the ground in it's hulking hand, bringing him to his face. "Want to run that by me again you little shit?" He growled as he began to squeeze.​

"How can you be so thoughtless?" Since winced as he spoke. "People hate you, fear you, hate us! We've been attacked, stabbed, betrayed, tortured... all because you exist! How can you take one look at a creature and judge it like that?" He shouted at the beast as his thoughts and emotions bubbled over into tears now. His life had been hell. His family were all dead, he'd been hunted and spent 2 years as an abused dog in the dungeons of some cult just for being a host of a Bijuu. How was that fair. Looking at Humbaba brought all these feelings to the surface. Something compelled him to want to befriend it. If it got him killed, it would be worth it, as he'd die trying to do what he thought to be right.​

The beast dropped Sin now as Sin returned to the real world. As he did the voice of Shukuku echoed "Just don't get us killed you dumb shit...." Sin wouldn't know it, but the beast felt guilt in that moment.​

Finding himself back in the world facing the giant creature before him, he walked forwards, casting his hood back as he raised his hand waving, a smile on his face as he spoke, "H-hello.... how... how are you?" He felt lost for words. How do you even start this kind of conversation. "My name is Sin... what's yours?" He noticed the creatures face was unlike any other. Did it communicate another way? He began to question if this was the best idea, casting his thought to what the Shukuku said, but he couldn't fall into that mentality, not if he wanted to move forwards in life.​

@Imperfect

Delegate Post - Humbaba
Humbaba sat in a clearing seemingly staring off into space with it's blank, expressionless, featureless face. On a rock before it sat a crown of flowers, while another rested atop Humbaba's head. It had been a few weeks since Enkidu had last come to play, but the innocent monster understood he was busy. While things weren't as fun as they could be, Humbaba could just enjoy life in this paradise, a luxury it appreciated to the fullest extremes. By watching the flowers.

The boring silence was filled with voices, but only one person was around. Humbaba's perception enveloped a large amount of the fores around it, but they could only "see" the one man. Maybe they were hiding? Oh, were they playing hide and seek? Humbaba reached out with her mind, probing the depths of Sin's mind subconsciously as they tried to find the "hiding" party. It wasn't an intentional invasion of the Jinchuriki's privacy, they just wanted to win the game. The sensation, while not painful, was strange. Appearing within Sin's inner world, her form similarly sat slumped over staring down at Sin and Shukaku, Humbaba spoke.

"Haha, I found you. Is it my turn to hide now?"

Though there was no face, the Jinchuriki and Tailed Beast could tell there was a smile radiating from within Humbaba, and that voice wasn't one of a monster, but a child, a girl of no more than five years old if they had to guess. Was it a trick? If this thing could probe so deep into their minds as to exist within that inner space, what else could it do?​

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Delegate Post - Humbaba
Delegate Post - Humbaba

Humbaba sat in a clearing seemingly staring off into space with it's blank, expressionless, featureless face. On a rock before it sat a crown of flowers, while another rested atop Humbaba's head. It had been a few weeks since Enkidu had last come to play, but the innocent monster understood he was busy. While things weren't as fun as they could be, Humbaba could just enjoy life in this paradise, a luxury it appreciated to the fullest extremes. By watching the flowers.

The boring silence was filled with voices, but only one person was around. Humbaba's perception enveloped a large amount of the fores around it, but they could only "see" the one man. Maybe they were hiding? Oh, were they playing hide and seek? Humbaba reached out with her mind, probing the depths of Sin's mind subconsciously as they tried to find the "hiding" party. It wasn't an intentional invasion of the Jinchuriki's privacy, they just wanted to win the game. The sensation, while not painful, was strange. Appearing within Sin's inner world, her form similarly sat slumped over staring down at Sin and Shukaku, Humbaba spoke.

"Haha, I found you. Is it my turn to hide now?"

Though there was no face, the Jinchuriki and Tailed Beast could tell there was a smile radiating from within Humbaba, and that voice wasn't one of a monster, but a child, a girl of no more than five years old if they had to guess. Was it a trick? If this thing could probe so deep into their minds as to exist within that inner space, what else could it do?

How was this possible? What had just happened? Sin was now back within his world, beside Shukuku facing the great being before him. No one had ever been in here! It was once his own personal hell but now Sin found it a haven. Appearing in his haven left Sin in shock, was it out to hurt him? Wait, no, something was off. What... was it? Then the voice came, a voice that had SIn took aback. Just as the tailed beast was about to act, it too stopped. The voice, that of a child stunned them both, coupled with the words. Found them? Turn to hide? What was going on? Was this a game? Shukuku was about to get angry but Sin projected his feelings for him to stop. Was this great being simply a child of the new world? Was it trying to play a game with them? Sin thought for a moment to the crown of flowers atop the being's head. It was starting to come together. "Make a maze of sand within this world!" Sin thought to the Shukuku as he conveyed his plans.
Sand formed a mass of walls all around, slowly rising about to block the sight for them all before Sin called out in an excited voice "I'm going to count to 10, then we will try to find you!". What was he doing? Why was he suddenly wanting to play a game? He was smiling. For the first time in years, he felt happy, he felt like he was having fun. With that he began to shout "ONE..... TWO..... THREEEEE....!"....​

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How was this possible? What had just happened? Sin was now back within his world, beside Shukuku facing the great being before him. No one had ever been in here! It was once his own personal hell but now Sin found it a haven. Appearing in his haven left Sin in shock, was it out to hurt him? Wait, no, something was off. What... was it? Then the voice came, a voice that had SIn took aback. Just as the tailed beast was about to act, it too stopped. The voice, that of a child stunned them both, coupled with the words. Found them? Turn to hide? What was going on? Was this a game? Shukuku was about to get angry but Sin projected his feelings for him to stop. Was this great being simply a child of the new world? Was it trying to play a game with them? Sin thought for a moment to the crown of flowers atop the being's head. It was starting to come together. "Make a maze of sand within this world!" Sin thought to the Shukuku as he conveyed his plans.
Sand formed a mass of walls all around, slowly rising about to block the sight for them all before Sin called out in an excited voice "I'm going to count to 10, then we will try to find you!". What was he doing? Why was he suddenly wanting to play a game? He was smiling. For the first time in years, he felt happy, he felt like he was having fun. With that he began to shout "ONE..... TWO..... THREEEEE....!"....​

Delegate Post - Humbaba
Humbaba watched as the vacuous world around them was filled with sand, and turned into a maze for their little game. Humbaba thought about how you can't really play hide and seek on the beach... It's all flat, and nowhere to hide... She was much better at hiding in the forest, but she'd never tried to hide near a beach either. Maybe it could be fun. Lumbering through the maze, Humbaba couldn't make it particularly far before the count of ten was made. There was a feeling of something. It was like fear, but with less association to pain. Anticipation? Excitement? Even if she was caught and the game ended, even if Sin couldn't stay forever to play games, she enjoyed this. How she could interact within this space where Beast and Host could meet? She didn't have a clue. But at least the forest wasn't being ruined by all the sand. As she slowly entered the maze she cried out, the chorus-like voice of a thousand souls echoing within Shukaku's mind especially. She'd heard the Beast's earlier remarks. They weren't taken personally, as most of them including the mention of being one of nine went right over her head, but she knew he was a big sourpuss.

"No peeking!! Specially you Mister Grumpy!!"

Humbaba made it about two layers deep when Sin called out that he was coming. Failing to find a better alternative, Humbaba pushed her face in against the sand, giggling like a child whose best hiding spot was to hide half of their body behind a curtain, while leaving the remaining half completely discoverable.

While this game of hide and seek was playing out within the Inner World, back in the forest a green haired figure smiled wryly from a nearby tree branch, his presence concealed by his unfathomable power. They had wondered where Humbaba had wandered off to, and they were here all along. They weren't moving from that spot, and neither was the man with her. The outsider didn't seem to be intent on harming it, so he would leave for now...​

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Delegate Post - Humbaba
Delegate Post - Humbaba

Humbaba watched as the vacuous world around them was filled with sand, and turned into a maze for their little game. Humbaba thought about how you can't really play hide and seek on the beach... It's all flat, and nowhere to hide... She was much better at hiding in the forest, but she'd never tried to hide near a beach either. Maybe it could be fun. Lumbering through the maze, Humbaba couldn't make it particularly far before the count of ten was made. There was a feeling of something. It was like fear, but with less association to pain. Anticipation? Excitement? Even if she was caught and the game ended, even if Sin couldn't stay forever to play games, she enjoyed this. How she could interact within this space where Beast and Host could meet? She didn't have a clue. But at least the forest wasn't being ruined by all the sand. As she slowly entered the maze she cried out, the chorus-like voice of a thousand souls echoing within Shukaku's mind especially. She'd heard the Beast's earlier remarks. They weren't taken personally, as most of them including the mention of being one of nine went right over her head, but she knew he was a big sourpuss.

"No peeking!! Specially you Mister Grumpy!!"

Humbaba made it about two layers deep when Sin called out that he was coming. Failing to find a better alternative, Humbaba pushed her face in against the sand, giggling like a child whose best hiding spot was to hide half of their body behind a curtain, while leaving the remaining half completely discoverable.

While this game of hide and seek was playing out within the Inner World, back in the forest a green haired figure smiled wryly from a nearby tree branch, his presence concealed by his unfathomable power. They had wondered where Humbaba had wandered off to, and they were here all along. They weren't moving from that spot, and neither was the man with her. The outsider didn't seem to be intent on harming it, so he would leave for now...

Sin couldn't help but be surprised. He'd come up with the idea of a maze, but the fact this mythical creature actually played along still came as a shock. The shock passed quickly as he heard the sound echoed through his mind, a voice like no other. It was almost heavenly. Shukuku rolled over not interested at all. He was indeed a grumpy ass who had no intention of playing games. Sin on the other hand, had his mind cast back to when he was a child. He remembered the joy of playing these games with his parents. He and his brother would love to try and find unique places to hide. A sombre feeling washed over him now as his thoughts cast to how much he missed his family. He always felt the loss was due to him, due to what he became as a host of a tailed beast. While that feeling lingered, he thought about the great being now, it's soul so kind, innocent and child like. Sin cast aside the thoughts of misery before he began to walk into the Maze of sand. He thought back, he knew at times his dad found him, but he pretended to keep looking, somehow making the game even more fun.​
"Ready or not, here .... I .... come!" Sin shouted in an excited way. He kept walking pretending to have found the being at every turn. "I'vvvveeeee found you! ... Oh no, you're not there... what about... here?!" He spoke as he twisted and turned. Something resonated with him as he felt like for once in his life, the pain of what he'd been through as a Jinchuuriki, allowed him to empathise. That pain and suffering gave him an understanding like no other. He continued for a while, he felt like he knew where the being was but he deliberately went past them, and kept searching, well pretending to search, before he got to the other size of the maze.​
"I must say, I looked everywhere! Shukukuuuuu I can't find them.... they truly are the hide and seek champion! What if they aren't even in the Maze?" He called out. As he did he lowered the walls of sand that made up the maze within his inner world to revealing the being stood there. "Wow! You must of hid really well, I thought you'd left already!" He clapped and smiled as he spoke like a parent would with any child playing games. As the last of the sand drifted into nothingness, he walked over to the being. "It seems I'm going to have to work on my hide and seek skills, but for now, can you show me the amazing forest where you live? I saw you had a beautiful crown!". He wasn't sure he could return to the real world naturally, something felt overwhelming right now, some force, not an evil one, just a powerful one.​
Mission end.​

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sin couldn't help but be surprised. He'd come up with the idea of a maze, but the fact this mythical creature actually played along still came as a shock. The shock passed quickly as he heard the sound echoed through his mind, a voice like no other. It was almost heavenly. Shukuku rolled over not interested at all. He was indeed a grumpy ass who had no intention of playing games. Sin on the other hand, had his mind cast back to when he was a child. He remembered the joy of playing these games with his parents. He and his brother would love to try and find unique places to hide. A sombre feeling washed over him now as his thoughts cast to how much he missed his family. He always felt the loss was due to him, due to what he became as a host of a tailed beast. While that feeling lingered, he thought about the great being now, it's soul so kind, innocent and child like. Sin cast aside the thoughts of misery before he began to walk into the Maze of sand. He thought back, he knew at times his dad found him, but he pretended to keep looking, somehow making the game even more fun.​
"Ready or not, here .... I .... come!" Sin shouted in an excited way. He kept walking pretending to have found the being at every turn. "I'vvvveeeee found you! ... Oh no, you're not there... what about... here?!" He spoke as he twisted and turned. Something resonated with him as he felt like for once in his life, the pain of what he'd been through as a Jinchuuriki, allowed him to empathise. That pain and suffering gave him an understanding like no other. He continued for a while, he felt like he knew where the being was but he deliberately went past them, and kept searching, well pretending to search, before he got to the other size of the maze.​
"I must say, I looked everywhere! Shukukuuuuu I can't find them.... they truly are the hide and seek champion! What if they aren't even in the Maze?" He called out. As he did he lowered the walls of sand that made up the maze within his inner world to revealing the being stood there. "Wow! You must of hid really well, I thought you'd left already!" He clapped and smiled as he spoke like a parent would with any child playing games. As the last of the sand drifted into nothingness, he walked over to the being. "It seems I'm going to have to work on my hide and seek skills, but for now, can you show me the amazing forest where you live? I saw you had a beautiful crown!". He wasn't sure he could return to the real world naturally, something felt overwhelming right now, some force, not an evil one, just a powerful one.​
Mission end.​

Delegate Post - Humbaba
The moment Sin thought about returning to the forest, especially with such a kind compliment, he was already there. Humbaba was trespassing on that inner world, but not keeping him trapped there. Aside from the sand maze, it was all boring and empty. As she sat there, having not moved a single muscles, she beamed with an outward energy radiating warmth, sheer happiness that Sin also liked the flowers Enkidu picked for her. Raising one of the titanic arms, she daintily hovered a finger above Sin's head. Where one might expect him to be crushed into paste, with all but the daintiest touch her finger tapped the man's head and upon it grew a similar crown of flowers. As she pulled her finger away tendrils of mass fell away like the echoes of a cobweb, showing that while she was too cumbersome to pick them herself, she had learned how to make them. Within the inner world Shukaku was given a similar crown, because she thought it'd be funny.

"Hehehe, now you're both pretty."

Humbaba looked up in the direction of some branches not too far away. Nothing was there, but they could have sworn they felt something a moment ago... Nothing was there now of course, and the figure that had been perched there long gone. Humbaba's attention returned to Sin and Mr Grumpypants, giggling at the thought of Shukaku's reaction to the gifted wreath.​

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Delegate Post - Humbaba
Delegate Post - Humbaba

The moment Sin thought about returning to the forest, especially with such a kind compliment, he was already there. Humbaba was trespassing on that inner world, but not keeping him trapped there. Aside from the sand maze, it was all boring and empty. As she sat there, having not moved a single muscles, she beamed with an outward energy radiating warmth, sheer happiness that Sin also liked the flowers Enkidu picked for her. Raising one of the titanic arms, she daintily hovered a finger above Sin's head. Where one might expect him to be crushed into paste, with all but the daintiest touch her finger tapped the man's head and upon it grew a similar crown of flowers. As she pulled her finger away tendrils of mass fell away like the echoes of a cobweb, showing that while she was too cumbersome to pick them herself, she had learned how to make them. Within the inner world Shukaku was given a similar crown, because she thought it'd be funny.

"Hehehe, now you're both pretty."

Humbaba looked up in the direction of some branches not too far away. Nothing was there, but they could have sworn they felt something a moment ago... Nothing was there now of course, and the figure that had been perched there long gone. Humbaba's attention returned to Sin and Mr Grumpypants, giggling at the thought of Shukaku's reaction to the gifted wreath.

Mission start
Criteria: Make a jewel for a new friend.

Finding himself back in the great forest, Sin felt a warmth emanating from this great being. This warmth wasn't like that of the sun, but one that felt of joy and comfort. It would seem she was happy with their game, as he was. As he looked up, one of the titanic arms reached towards him... he had no idea what she planned, but fear didn't creep over him, in this moment he felt safe. She gently tapped his head and he felt something form on his head as she drew her hand back. He raised his hand to touch it to figure out what it was but the sight in his mind, of his inner world... caused him to burst out laughing. Shukuku was not happy. A crown of flowers now sat on Sin's head, a treasure to hold for this memory. Before he left Sin felt he needed to repay the favour.

"Give me oneeee minute!"
He raised his hand controlling the earth before him, as he looked up to the finger that just touched his head. The sand formed a hollow ring shape. With a couple of handseals, this ring was then filled with a liquid metal, a silver like substance. As the metal set, Sin controlled the sand to cover it, making the metal into a perfect ring as it cooled and set. When he knew the metal would of cooled enough to retain his shape, with a hand gesture he cast the sand away leaving a hot metal ring. He gathered his chakra once more, this time to use an element he wasn't too confident in. Shinobi of the Land of Wind weren't known for water release, but he mustered what chakra he could, making a waving motion, with both hands over the ring. In the path of his hand movements, water formed, before dropping on the ring, releasing a vent of steam in the process. On instinct Sin spoke to his new friend.

"Don't worry, I'm almost done!"
He did this until he knew the ring would be completely cooled. It didn't take long. When it was done he looked now on his work, a large, silver-like ring sat on the ground, too big for any human. Carved within it was one word, 'Friend'. With a hand gesture, he used the sand from his gourd to lift the ring, carrying it up to the great being, sliding it onto the finger that just granted him the flowery crown. With the ring placed, his sand returned to his gourd as he cleared up the sand on the ground from his crafting.
"This is a gift, a reminder. You are the hide and seek champion, though I can't leave without knowing your name... friend?" It crossed his mind that he'd never asked. "Think of that ring as a reminder, if you ever want to play hide and seek, or you need help, you know how to find me!" He shouted this as he tapped to his head, insinuating how she had found him in his inner world. He didn't know the extent of their abilities, but it was worth a try. Though he had stuff he need to do, he never liked the idea of anyone being alone, especially a kind heart like hers.

Jutsu used

( Kyosei Suna no Jutsu ) - Greater Sand Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The will manipulate sand from either his gourd or call it forth from the ground, using hand gestures if to control it as he shapes it and uses it to his needs. Other Sand users besides Gaara will need to form a handseal. The user can use it to restrain enemies, defend from incoming techniques, produce simple constructs of sand (which lose their shape if control is released), sand waves, etc. If he uses the sand from his gourd, the technique is both faster and stronger, gaining a rank in strength, this only applies to Gaara.

[Ekitaiinjiumu | Aulë] - Liquid Indium Release | Aulë
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost:20-40
Damage Points: 40-80
Description: This is the basic application of Liquid Indium release where the user will gather Indium in the ground or create it from their own chakra (spitting it out ect) to form various basic formations of liquid Indium. This can be anything from weapons, to walls, to spikes, domes, waves, anything inanimate which they can use as projectiles as well. For example the user could create a kunai of liquid indium and launch it at their opponent, much like how the user can create fire around their body without hurting themselves or Mei can spit lava, the user can create a layer of chakra between the item or object created and themselves to stop them hurting themselves. The larger the object, the higher the rank. For objects larger, than the user they will need to be A rank. To use the A rank version it will require one handseal and for S rank the user will need to perform 2 handseals.

B rank and below liquid indium creations can be made or a single handseal. A rank can only be used once per turn. S rank can be used 3 times per battle, with two turns in between uses and no liquid indium above B rank in following turn.

[Ninjutsu: Tetsu no ken] - Ninja Art: Iron Fist
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This a simple yet effective technique where the user will make use of their elemental chakra when performing a body movement. Upon moving their chosen body part, they will release chakra of a chosen element to be released from that body part. This chakra will take the form of the chosen element and then linger in the air for one turn afterwards. For example, the user would swing their hand in a slapping motion and from the back of their hand, water is released and lingers in the air in the path of where the motion was made. The user can use any elemental chakra that they can use on the bio using this, taking the form of chosen element and remaining there for one turn.

Note: Can only be used once ever two turns
Note: Can only use one chakra nature per use
Note: If used for a kg/ce/AE the user must wait 3 turns to use it again.
Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle.

[Mission End]

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from Here]

Passing through the familiar forest, Sin decided he would like to seek out his friend on his travels to make sure they were still doing well. Upon finding them, he smiled and waved while he could feel the shunning of the beast within. He pulled back his hood to reveal the crown of flowers still sat upon his head. Giving a thumbs up and a wave, Sin waved goodbye to his friend as he continued towards the sanctuary.

LLM