Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Spoiler

ok forget about Orochimaru getting his arms back and being able to use jutsus (like he wasn't able to use jutsus before)

And forget about how he just found a way to by pass the Demon Reaper Seal and free the Hokages...

What I find interesting is that Orochimaru cut the belly of the Reaper and freed everything that was sealed in its belly... The things that were sealed in Reaper were not just Oros arms and the past Kages but also HALF OF KYUUBIS CHAKRA....

now if Naruto has become this OP being able to use only half of Kyuubis chakra then I wonder if the sealed half of it will make its way to Naruto or just automatically go to Naruto and give him and the army even twice the fighting power now...

And nobody will really know what happen or why Naruto got stronger out of nowhere except Kurama when he feels himself grow and get twice as strong cuz he remembers when Minato sealed half of his chakra inside the reaper..

Joten Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Does Naruto really need another power up? i'm not saying your wrong at all but i just feel like Naruto's OP enough already, he's near enough on S0SP level after acheving full control of Kurama, FYI i agree with you about Kurama getting his Yin Chakra back, Oro's arms flew back to him instantly so the 9tails Chakra probably flew back to him aswell.

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto is Strong but not sage level.. Sage was able to defeat the 10 tails without the help of kurama..

I don't think you can regenerate what has been sealed.. I think that was a popular misconception within the naruto community to believe that something that was sealed within the reaper could just come back...

if so then it would have been pointless to seal it in the beginning and Minato being the genius he was wouldn't have made a silly error of sealing half his chakra just to have it regenerated back...

anyways the cutting of the reaper allowed everything sealed when using it to be restored and freed including the other half of kurama...

another idea popped in my head... What if Sasuke sealed the other half of kurama inside him and became another ninetails jinchuriki same as Naruto?! That'd be crazy and I wouldnt knock the idea seeing how all the unthinkables are happening in Naruto already

SEEDLESS

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto is Strong but not sage level.. Sage was able to defeat the 10 tails without the help of kurama..

I don't think you can regenerate what has been sealed.. I think that was a popular misconception within the naruto community to believe that something that was sealed within the reaper could just come back...

if so then it would have been pointless to seal it in the beginning and Minato being the genius he was wouldn't have made a silly error of sealing half his chakra just to have it regenerated back...

anyways the cutting of the reaper allowed everything sealed when using it to be restored and freed including the other half of kurama...

another idea popped in my head... What if Sasuke sealed the other half of kurama inside him and became another ninetails jinchuriki same as Naruto?! That'd be crazy and I wouldnt knock the idea seeing how all the unthinkables are happening in Naruto already
i got your back except on the bolded part. ^^,

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Those of ya who say "I think Naruto is strong enough"... I doesnt matter if you think that... What matters is the things that were sealed in the Reaper are freed and half of Kuramas chakra was one of those... Chakra can regenerate but if he had that cut in half then his chakra would regenerate to only half of what he used to have...

nothing in the manga even says that Kurama regenerated the amount that he had before half his chakra was sealed by Minato so ya who are saying "it regenerated" are not even using manga to back up ya statements..

bobdueces18

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Those of ya who say "I think Naruto is strong enough"... It doesnt matter if you think that... What matters is the things that were sealed in the Reaper are freed and half of Kuramas chakra was one of those... Chakra can regenerate but if he had that cut in half then his chakra would regenerate to only half of what he used to have...

nothing in the manga even says that Kurama regenerated the amount that he had before half his chakra was sealed by Minato so ya who are saying "it regenerated" are not even using manga to back up ya statements..
But with all the chakra back in naruto, he can prolly turn in the nine tailed Fox full form....... what ya'll think?????

alexu9696

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Those of ya who say "I think Naruto is strong enough"... I doesnt matter if you think that... What matters is the things that were sealed in the Reaper are freed and half of Kuramas chakra was one of those... Chakra can regenerate but if he had that cut in half then his chakra would regenerate to only half of what he used to have...

We get it bro , but naruto will also get SBM (Sage Bijuu Mode) and the power up from the bijuu's chakra , and i think that KURAMA is already at 100% chakra i mean its chakra it should regenerate , if not yin regenerate.... then yang gets regenerate and takes over

Meaning 100& yang chakra and 0% yin chakra and before minato seald the chakra from kurama it was 50% yang and 50% yin

gazz uzumaki

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If the yin chakra does go back to Kyuubi, would that chakra still contain Kurama's evil/hatred inside of it, as it hasn't purified by Naruto's goodness? (Sort of like when Kinkaku transformed into the evil-red version of the kyuubi because he ate kurama's flesh whilst Kurama was still evil, while Naruto, now transforms into a good version because he convinced Kurama to become his friend)

Also, if Naruto/Kurama do recieve the yin chakra, what was the point of Kishimoto wanting to split the Kyuubi's chakra in half in the first place?

Di44eRent

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Nine tails chakra was too large to give to Naruto at that point at least that is what I think. Makes sense for the 4th to seal the chakra into himself when he knows as time passes the chakra will replenish so Naruto can utilize Kurama to the fullest.

Lucci

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Those saying "the kyuubi regenerated it's chakra long ago" could possibly be misinformed. It's just a theory so I'm not claiming to be 100% correct, but I'll explain it anyway.

Think of the Kyuubi's Chakra as a container with a specific amount of chakra storing capacity. There are 2 halves to it, a yin half and a yang half. Now by sealing the yang half in Naruto, Minato reduced the full capacity of the container (the kyuubi's chakra reserves) by half. The Kyuubi is able to regenerate chakra, but since it's "yin container" was taken away, it cannot generate that type of chakra and thus limit it to only generating half the capacity of the full container, which is the yang part.

SixPathsOfTobi

Regular
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kyuubi's chakra will definitely go back to kyuubi..

People that say it's in minato are idiots.. you can't merge a soul into a soul.. you can capture a soul and lock it in a body of someone but when the body dies the soul is released..

But kyuubi's chakra was just sealed in the belly of the god..

As you can see here:

You must be registered for see images

The 4 souls of the hokages come out.. oroachimaru's arms are returning directly and the fifth flamelike spirit thing is flying away.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If the yin chakra does go back to Kyuubi, would that chakra still contain Kurama's evil/hatred inside of it, as it hasn't purified by Naruto's goodness? (Sort of like when Kinkaku transformed into the evil-red version of the kyuubi because he ate kurama's flesh whilst Kurama was still evil, while Naruto, now transforms into a good version because he convinced Kurama to become his friend)

Also, if Naruto/Kurama do recieve the yin chakra, what was the point of Kishimoto wanting to split the Kyuubi's chakra in half in the first place?
That is exactly what I want to know. Also the reason Kishimoto probably split Kyuubi's chakra in the first place could be cuz it may have been to hard for Naruto to control.