iFiVa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will do a long list of things / names / stories, etc. affected by Oda and add to his great tale.

The Oda has said that the inspiration for the pirate climate of the series took from Vicky the Little Viking.

The whole journey of SH is a bit like the Odyssey.they have one final goal-destination but more important are the adventures that go to achieve it.They go through fantastic islands and come across all sorts of enemies and some of them existed in Greek mythology.

Too many pirates of the OP are named after famous pirates. Some of them even have features in common with their famous namesake them.

-
-
- Jihn Augur
-
- (Translation in Japan becomes Tei Shiryu) It also resembles the
-
-
-

- and
- (Also heard that the plan has been based in the Drummer of Slipknot Joey Jodison).
-
- (Trafalgar name came from the part that became the battle between the French and the English fleet )
-
-
-
-
-
-

-Others-
-
- or
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

- same big hands
- They eat/drink something to become stronger (popeye eats spinach and Franky drink cola)
- They have strange CHIN
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inspiration for

The zombie giant Oz is based in Óðr, a god of Norse mythology.Belonged to the tribe of Vanir, he was the husband of Freyja, and the father of Hnoss and Gersimi.There is no myth propagated to him.Said only that he made long trips, so long as the golden tears shed Freyja by his absence and forced too can travel to unknown people, to look for him.The name Óðr, which means "overwhelmed" is probably tied to the same root from which comes the name of the god Odin.This fact, coupled with the lack of evidence for the personality to lead us to think that Óðr was a second event itself Odin, with whom he has also shared the habit of long journeys.In common with Oz is that, like all ancient gods of the vikings, he enjoyed fighting. The significance of his name, "overwhelmed" can indicate the shadow of Luffy who was inside.

- -
The Chogkmpak is based on the Doctor Moro, who turned to genetically experiments animals to humans and on Frankenstain who anestaine dead.Both were betrayed by their creations.

The name of the inspired by a phenomenon that occurs when a photon falls on a body called reyleigh scattering and indirectly describes his battle with kizaru (photon)

The whole story in reminiscent of Santa Claus.The Roundolf-Chopper, the sled, down once in a while and brings gifts-treated

The "funeral" of the is what had made ​​the Vikings!!

The name of is similar to a poem by Lord Byron. O honorary character of the poem was captured, enslaved and then freed by a band of pirates who then became part of them.A situation similar to the crewmate of

Για το Oda is influenced by Tim Burton and his films.convincing example is the Nin Gyoro and Bao, the servants of Moria very reminiscent of Lock Stock and Barrel on the homonym movie Nightmare before Christmas.
Νightmare before Christmas:Lock Stock and Barrel
You must be registered for see images

Thriller Bark:Nin Gyoro and Bao

-

Inspirations for the 3 Admirals:
The Oda for creating the 3 admirals had a double inspiration!

We start with the names: = blue Pheasant, = yellow Monkey, = Red Dog.

These animals are 3 co-star in the famous Japanese tale of Momotaro.

Legend:

According to the most famous version of the story, which reaches up to the period Edo, the Momotaro came to the world inside a giant peach, which is angled, and drifted to the shore of the river, an old lady with no children who had gone there to wash his clothes.The woman and her husband discovered the child and opened peach to eat and he explained that he was sent from heaven to become their son.According to the older version of the story while she ate the peach and became young and beautiful again, and when he returned home and persuaded her husband to eat. The couple, invigorated by the forces of peach, the evening took the child.Note on the peach, that in Japan seen as a symbol of fertility, due to its shape, resembling the back of a woman.The boy named Taro ("great son", a common name for the eldest) and, since he grew up, left his family to go to fight the oni, a kind of monster who lived on the island Onigashima.During his journey he met a dog, a monkey and a pheasant who decided to help him in his mission.With the help of his friends Momotaro infiltrated the fortress of Ura, head of the oni, and forced him to surrender.Subtract the final treasure from monsters, thanks to which his family and new friends were able to live a comfortable life now.
[/URL]

Admiral Aokiji was based on the actor Yusaku Matsuda.

The Matsuda was born in Shimonoseki in 1949, the prefecture of Yamaguchi, and his first acting experience is in the 23rd year, presented to the public the role of a policeman, the "Jeans Detective", a series called "Taiyo ni hoero! "("Bark at the moon!").Apart from this role that made ​​him famous at a young age, became famous in the Japanese TV and the "Tantei Monogatari" ("Police Story"), which plays a police abstract. She appeared in several television movies including Japanese, all based on the action.

(Kizarou)

Admiral Kizaru was based on the actor Kunie Tanaka.
The Kunie Tanaka was born on November 23, 1932 and appeared in the films of Kurosawa "Sanjuro" and "The Bad Sleep Well", and "Kwaidan" of Masaki Kobayashi.He was nominated 5 times in the Japanese Academy Awards, winning the statuette for the film "Gakko" in 1993 for Best Actor.

The last Admiral:

Tatsuya Nakadai (Akainu)

-NOT YET CONFIRMED-

Admiral Akainu probably based on the actor Tatsuya Nakadai.
Born in Tokyo in 1939 and became a movie star when he noticed a Japanese director Masaki Kobayashi the '50s, and worked as a clerk in a store. He became known mainly for various interpretations of the films of Kurosawa.

7 Shichibukai

crocodile and specifically the crocodile that chased the Captain Hook, the hook in his hand is proof

Bear, since kuma = bear in Japanese

from known bird flamingo, shown by the pink "blanket" (also said that the Donquixotte Doflamingo, is named after the homonymous literary character and the exact opposite of this character.)

by a kind of homonym lizard, the gecko

both from the snake, the BOA and the Medusa of ancient Greek mythology, the ability to 'petrified' opponents and the Jolly Roger (skull with snakes round round)
Also hancock is one who does not remember (have forgotten) the past about this and has the hancock which basically does not want to remember and hides.

από το γεράκι, hawk

the whale, as shown by the appearance, also as a merman start talking about fish

Talk No Jutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Akainu is based on this actor ... his name is Bunta Sugawara

Their tattoos are kinda the same too

=

iFiVa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Akainu is based on this actor ... his name is Bunta Sugawara

Their tattoos are kinda the same too

=
xd I guess you right ...

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like this thread, I am always amazed how much stuff Oda manages to stuff in. And I've got a feeling a lot of people miss all these kind of easter eggs.

One of my favorites that isn't on the list yet is :

One Piece Mariejois:

Château de Chambord In Chambrod, France:

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like this thread, I am always amazed how much stuff Oda manages to stuff in. And I've got a feeling a lot of people miss all these kind of easter eggs.

One of my favorites that isn't on the list yet is :

One Piece Mariejois:

Château de Chambord In Chambrod, France:
i aagree wwitthh yyoouu