[Theory] Exploring the Rikudou Sennin's Bloodline. (Long)

Akx19

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NOTE: VERY LONG. I have tried my best to make it as readable as possible. I greatly appreciate anyone who takes the time to read this. Please feel free to pick it apart and give any type of criticism but I would ask you keep it related to the material I have posted. THANKS!

Currently the Manga has suggested that there two major genealogical paths all originating with only the Rikudou Sennin. The Uchiha/Hyuuga and the Senju/Uzumaki. It has also been suggested that re-combining these bloodlines is equal to to recreating the original bloodline of the SO6P. The issue I have with this is that for this to be true you would have to assume that the elder and younger sons had no mother. That the two sons were created by the sage using the Rinnegan. Which is possible given what we know about the sages abilities, but unlikely. However if true that still leaves the question of the sages lineage un-answered.

Here is lineage path the manga has currently suggested
You must be registered for see images

Lets assume however that the children DID have a mom. then that means that the Senju and Uchiha, Uzumaki and Hyuuga all came from a combination of two bloodlines. The sages and his mistress. Meaning that just combining the Senju and Uchiha DNA, or Uzumaki and Hyuuga DNA would not equal a true recreation of the sages bloodline. It would still be a combination of both the sage and his mistress' bloodlines. Depending on the lineage of the woman, either a diluted OR stronger version of the sages original bloodline.

But there is also the Juubi to consider. Having the Juubi's chakra stored inside of you would almost certainly have an effect on your offspring. Possibly infusing your children with it's chakra. Taking this into consideration, this is what that lineage path would look like.

While in many ways that seems more plausible, that still doesn't answer the question about from what clan/lineage the sage really was, and how can you fully re-create his bloodline. The fact is, assuming there was a mom, it's impossible. Once it has been split it cannot be recreated. But if that's the case, why is there all this foreshadowing about the sage of six paths in the first place? If you cannot truly recreate his bloodline why write about it?

It is because if there was a mom, the most plausible answer is that the Sage was an Uzumaki and his wife was a Hyuuga. Relatively little information has been given about these two families except that they are distant relatives
of the Senju/Uchiha and or the Sage himself. However, looking at the diagram below, this could explain every foreshadow and question we have had about the sages bloodline and descendants.

If the sage was an Uzumaki and his wife was a Hyuuga... then their children, infused with the Juubi's chakra, became the Uchiha and Senju as we know it. Each keeping some dominant traits of the original bloodlines/parents.

Elder Son: Hair and Eyes (augmented by the Juubi)
Younger son: Spirit and Body (augmented by the Juubi)

Suggesting this lineage path:

HOWEVER! There is still one big question that does not answer. WHY does the sage of six paths resemble Naruto then? One might think, duh cause he's an Uzumaki. But all we have seen of the sage so far is his cloak, his hair and part of his face. And those alone are blatantly obvious to tell that Naruto and the sage are related. But where does Naruto get his hair from? His DAD, Minato! Who is a Namikaze, Which as far as we know is a clan that has absolutely no relation to the sage of six paths at all. So if the Sage of Six paths is an Uzumaki then why does he resemble a Namikaze? Because Naruto is technically NOT an just an Uzumaki, he is a Namikaze as well. The only reason Naruto was given Kushina's last name was to hide the fact that he was Minato's son. If Minato survived Naruto's real name would have been Naruto Namikaze.

In the manga Kushina said that Naruto got her face & Minato's hair. Found Chapter 498 - page 8.

This leads us to the possibility that The Sage of Six Paths was NOT an Uzumaki, but actually a Namikaze! From all the images we have seen of the Sage, Minato and Naruto it is impossible to deny the powerful resemblance, presence, and beliefs they share. Assuming this is true it could potentially explain everything. Leaving us with two possible lineage paths.

If the Sages sons were created by the rinnegan:

If the Sages sons were born by a woman:

I am inclined to believe the latter because since it it likely that Naruto will become the Juubi Jinchuuriki, then that would be the most gripping and fitting for the current storyline. Also a great foreshadowing of Naruto and Hinata's love being "pre-destined".

And on a side note, potentially giving Naruto a ticket to saving Sasuke since his goal is to restore the Uchiha name. What do I mean? If Namikaze + Hyuuga + Juubi = Senju & Uchiha. Then Naruto + Hinata + Juubi = Senju & Uchiha. Their children could give birth to a new generation of Senju and Uchiha that is untainted, giving them a fresh start and allowing their name and fate to be rewritten.

History would have officially repeated. The Juubi threatening the existence of the world yet a single man, a sage with a votive to bringing peace to the world, stands tall and saves it. And out of that chaos comes love. Between two ancient and powerful families. Through that love two children are born. The Uchiha, and the Senju.

Thanks again for reading. Hopefully this was helpful in the overabundance of SO6P threads out there :)

Last edited:

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The SOP was never a Senju nor Uchiha that was the descendants of the First and Second Sons to differentiate themselves from the SO6P Clan. What was that Clan? not Senju nor Uchiha. Maybe Uzumaki, think of that.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy shit that was pretty good, but we really haven't seen much of the SO6P, it's really just conjecture...however, the sage did have great control over the tailed beasts, meaning he must have been good at seals, which is something mentioned by Kushina and Minato(i forget exactly where) to have been Uzumaki

Mattyj420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ummmm.....I like your idea but with all theory's there is contradictions I really don't think namikaze is comin into this.. I think Naruto is more of a reincarnation...I don't think kishi is thinking that far into it. It took him how long to revieal who is the masked man...It would take another season to explain all this.. I like your idea tho I am just one person.

Akx19

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The SOP was never a Senju nor Uchiha that was the descendants of the First and Second Sons to differentiate themselves from the SO6P Clan. What was that Clan? not Senju nor Uchiha. Maybe Uzumaki, think of that.
You must not have read my theory :p I went in detail about how the sage is NOT a Senju or Uchiha :D

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont agree on the Namikaze parts.
It would mean that all Namikaze have Minato's hair (All males, all females etc) and I dont think that would be the case.

For example, if Naruto had Jiraiya's hair, we would get the same effect as the sage his hair, during the Kurama cloak (if he kept his hair short). The same goes for Obito, for Konohamaru, for Shisui and plenty others.
Naruto his hairstyle is not something unique. It is just short spiky hair really.

Naruto could resemble the sage without having Minato his type of hair.
Even if he didnt had spiky hair he could resemble the sage. The cloak could have formed the hair into spikes.
Hinata her hair goes totally different as well for example.

Reactions: The Alchemist

Akx19

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont agree on the Namikaze parts.
It would mean that all Namikaze have Minato's hair (All males, all females etc) and I dont think that would be the case.

For example, if Naruto had Jiraiya's hair, we would get the same effect as the sage his hair, during the Kurama cloak (if he kept his hair short). The same goes for Obito, for Konohamaru, for Shisui and plenty others.
Naruto his hairstyle is not something unique. It is just short spiky hair really.

Naruto could resemble the sage without having Minato his type of hair.
Even if he didnt had spiky hair he could resemble the sage. The cloak could have formed the hair into spikes.
Hinata her hair goes totally different as well for example.
I agree that it isn't something unique. However having a dominant hairstyle trait is not something unfamiliar to the manga. Nearly every clan in the manga has a dominant hairstyle trait. So I do not see it as a stretch.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must not have read my theory :p I went in detail about how the sage is NOT a Senju or Uchiha :D
But you have the Uzumaki descending from Senju instead of the other way,think adding Senju and Uchiha DNA Is reverse Engineering,back to the SO6P Uzumaki show are more complete DNA to the SO6P than Uchiha or Senju. Most likely all Senju,Uchiha and Hyuga descended from the Uzumaki explaining why Naruto looks more like the SO6P than anybody else.

Akx19

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But you have the Uzumaki descending from Senju instead of the other way,think adding Senju and Uchiha DNA Is reverse Engineering,back to the SO6P Uzumaki show are more complete DNA to the SO6P than Uchiha or Senju. Most likely all Senju,Uchiha and Hyuga descended from the Uzumaki explaining why Naruto looks more like the SO6P than anybody else.
You still didn't read my whole theory haha. Trust me, if you read it in detail your question will be answered. I explained that It is possible, and likely for the sage to be an Uzumaki. But also went on to elaborate further.

The Alchemist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey screw you man you stole my idea, LOL!
NAh, I was too lazy to write this any way but I will be doing a follow up on it. You blew my mind with the Namikaze thing (though I doubt that it's that complicated seeing as how Kishi would have to explain the Hyuga, Uzumaki, and Namikaze clan histories which is just, bleh) but excellent theory.
+ Rep, Like, and Thank you my friend.
P.S I've been saying this for nearly a year now so when it's revealed to be tru I'll assume all of the glory, LOL! (kidding)

Reactions: Dubbuoo

Akx19

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

this is great. however can you explain in one sentence why you need the whole namikaze aspect? :confused:
Essentially this:
So if the Sage of Six paths is an Uzumaki then why does he resemble a Namikaze?
From all the images we have seen of the Sage, Minato and Naruto it is impossible to deny the powerful resemblance, presence, and beliefs they share.
Those coincidences can't be ignored simply because you want him to be an Uzumaki. I just asked those questions and thats the answer I came up with.

binderr

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Essentially this:

Those coincidences can't be ignored simply because you want him to be an Uzumaki. I just asked those questions and thats the answer I came up with.
I see, well I have never thought minato resembled the sage, only naruto. do you have the scans available showing the resemblance? :)

Akx19

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There are more pictures I could post but these should be enough for proof of concept. While not identical, all three look very similar, enough to say that Naruto looks like the sage and he gets his looks from his dad. Granted Kurama is the reason Naruto has the cloak, but one could argue if it was a regular white cloak they would still look very similar.