Explaining Why Madara's Meteor = V2 Juubi's Bijuu Dama In Terms Of Destructive Power

Rainbow Dash

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful breakfast! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Today, I will explain why madara's meteor is equal to V2 juubi bijuu dama in terms of destruction. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ So Enjoy ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
*_*

Madara's Meteor
You must be registered for see images

the size of madara's meteor is 20 mountains combined most likely my calculations i done in my meteor > shinsuusenju.
let us talk about how much power it has:
( ) as we all know that HQ were countries and killo meters away from where the meteor hit the landscape. that giant ass meteor packed so much power that it caused earth quake around the narutoverse.
not to mention the size of it was so overwhelming that 2 ninjas that were so far away could see it:

V2 Juubi's Bijuu Dama

this is the second form of juubi's bijuu dama. as you can see, it towers way above the clouds and it could destroy the whole village.
( )
HQ were also countries away, yet they can feel the earthquake of the bijuu dama. very similar to madara's meteor.

with that being said, it is safe to say that madara's meteor = V2 juubi bijuu dama as i have logically explained ^^*_*.

Thank You...Madara Rules=D:cool:

P.S. I love you all! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

AlphaMaleLion

Veteran
Kin
191💸
Kumi
2,530💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry bro or sis i have to disagree and agree at the same time, im a Madara fan as you can see, but we don't know if the Meteor has the same impact power as the Juubi dama(it soloes Bijuu dama but the scan of yours is Juubi dama) because it was slowed down by Ohnoki and Gaara.....

If it didnt slow down then the impact would've been much greater even more than the Juubi dama(this is were i agree)
2 Meteors of that size could've wipe out all life on earth just like it happened with the Dinosaurs....

So i agree and disagree at the same time

The meteors are still 1 of the most powerful techs of NV

Last edited:

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sorry bro i have to disagree and agree at the same time, im a Madara fan as you can see, but we don't know if the Meteor has the same impact power as the Juubi dama(it soloes Bijuu dama but the scan of yours is Juubi dama) because it was slowed down by Ohnoki and Gaara.....

If it didnt slow down then the impact would've been much greater even more than the Juubi dama(this is were i agree)
2 Meteors of that size could've wipe out all life on earth just like it happened with the Dinosaurs....

So i agree and disagree at the same time

Its still 1 of the most powerful techs of NV
Even before it was slowed down, the meteor was never a match for the one that supposedly killed the dinosaurs.

The fact that oonoki was able to approuch it without getting incinerated by its heat means that velocity of the meteorite was low. This means that the meteor does not posses nearly enough energy to threaten life on the earths surface.

Even the meteorite that killed the dinosaurs was unable to kill life in the oceans or life living a mere 400 meters underground

AlphaMaleLion

Veteran
Kin
191💸
Kumi
2,530💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even before it was slowed down, the meteor was never a match for the one that supposedly killed the dinosaurs.

The fact that oonoki was able to approuch it without getting incinerated by its heat means that velocity of the meteorite was low. This means that the meteor does not posses nearly enough energy to threaten life on the earths surface.

Even the meteorite that killed the dinosaurs was unable to kill life in the oceans or life living a mere 400 meters underground
I agree with bolded, Sharks (Megalodon) lived after that impact, Crocodiles lived after that impact