[Theory] Explaining Kaneki's BS Power Up. (His hair)

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have heard a here and there that Kaneki's power up against Arima to Shironeki was BS so i thought it be fun to explain why White Hair Kaneki is always stronger than Black Hair Kaneki.

As stated in the chapter before sesame pudding hair Kaneki
You must be registered for see images
^Was like this because of him constantly repressing his RC cell activity causing an increase in melanin turning his hair a darker color. This statement is supported by the fact that for much of the beginning of :Re and as he continues this easy life not undergoing severe trauma anywhere near that which Kaneki experience with Jason and as a result his body reaches a sort of .....plateau where his body reaches a certain level of capableness and performs within that spectrum as its new norm.

Now next is Black hair Kaneki
^Pretty sure that was caused by the blood on his head dyeing it so that it only appeared Black. This Reinforced here

Now what this means is that the trauma that Kaneki faced while fighting Karen was not enough to increase RC activity substantially. Meaning at that time Kaneki got stronger purely thanks to his memory coming back, making him completely aware of what he is capable of as a ghoul. This explains why Kaneki's healing speed was still no where near Noro's or Karen's when was facing Arima. Though Kaneki at that time still possess the high amount of RC cells its level activity still had not increased giving him slower healing.

Now for Shironeki pt2.
White Hair Kaneki part two means that Kaneki's body during his fight with Arima had reached an entirely new level of trauma pushing his RC activity to new heights to compensate for the damage that had been inflicted upon him. This increased activity eliminated even more of any human weakness that Kaneki would have had to the point of replacing his limbs with structures made completely of RC cells.

Lastly i can say that atp in the story Kaneki has probably reached a new level of Ghoul similar to Noro who is pretty much a living Kagune himself. Kaneki however with Rize's Kagune at a half Kakuja level and Eto's Kagune added to that he is made of much finer stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent Phrank

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I heard it a few times when ppl were still discussing his face off with Arima claiming that it was a plot power up
And that is the reason i don't give a shit about the TG fanbase nor do i care to have a discussion with others. (only wih a few people that are worth the time)
It's full of retards now who cry every sec for more action, spam in every chapter thread "i don't get what is going on" or pairing ***s and other stuff.
It was a whole lot better when TG was a still a hidden gem...

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And that is the reason i don't give a shit about the TG fanbase nor do i care to have a discussion with others. (only wih a few people that are worth the time)
It's full of retards now who cry every sec for more action, spam in every chapter thread "i don't get what is going on" or pairing ***s and other stuff.
It was a whole lot better when TG was a still a hidden gem...
Omg brou I feel you, I do the same thing