• Total voters

BlackMomba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He will probably end with no one. It would be nice if he ends up with Hinata but Kishi is gay, I have concluded that. He will troll us by having sasg@y and Naruto end up together. U_U does anyone else notices how the guys have such strong bonds with guys but never do you see a guy x girl love/bond that strong?..

:sy: I gave up on Naruhina...I love them together but not gonna happen and I hope Sakura dies in hands of sasuke. I don't hate her but she cries too much for him, she deserves him.
Lol

But no Naruto deserves Hinata no wait Hinata deserves Naruto
While on the others hand Naruto dosnt deserve Sakura nor does she deserve him

kairiu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh wow...

I'm laughing at the failure of people not mentioning that Sakura loves Sasuke.
Sakura loves Sasuke. [NEVER HAS SHE EVER STOPPED.]
Naruto likes Sakura. [NEVER HAS HE SAID HE LOVED SAKURA and NEVER CONFESSED. IT IS UNKNOWN AT THIS POINT.]
Sakura cares for Naruto. [She might have 'confessed' but it was confirmed a lie. Which I really don't understand why people still count that as a official confession scene.]
Hinata loves Naruto. [Confession scene 100% times INFINITY true.]
And Sasuke is scared to have feelings for ANYONE.

Why? Well, he was traumatized when his family was slaughtered before his eyes. Everyone he ever loved was taken away. He pushed not only Sakura but Naruto away because of this. He never rejected Sakura's love. He didn't say, ever say, no to her feelings. Only a thank you, appreciation and acknowledgement towards her said feelings.

Plus, Sakura's cry of love wasn't in any attempt desperate, or selfish. She might of been 12 years old but those feelings were honest and true. She fell more and more in love with the man throughout the times he actually shown kindness, understanding, and care. She was always around him, willing to help him. She was devastated when he had left. Usually depression can become addicting. So when Sakura goes home at night, she cries. I think Kishimoto has portrayed that well. Sakura turned her sorrow into strength.

Naruto lost his parents. Never knew the feeling of being loved in return. Until Little Ms. Hyuga decided to jump in front of him to protect him. [Like Minato and Kushina did.]

Hinata, though in a sense as a stalker, always was there. Naruto never knew he had inspired anyone to live to a dream until he actually became a ninja. This whole story of NARUTO is about Naruto wanting to be acknowledged. But still, he never knew he was already. Through on Hinata gained more and more feelings. Soon enough, becoming stronger, bolder, and wiser. All because of that one smile we all grew to love.

Hinata deserves Naruto because she has ALWAYS been there.
Sakura deserves Sasuke because she has ALWAYS been there.
Sasuke needs Sakura in order to feel LOVE again.
Naruto needs Hinata in order to feel full PEACE.

They all deserve a happy ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: teravita9

iiPyromaniac

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think that will happen,one of the reasons is tha most of the fans woud be very pissed of.
Why did Kishi made the story like that showing Hinatas undieing love for Naruto and Sakuras undieing love for Sasuke and all this moment's for nothing?!
Kishi knows the fans what they want and probebly wouldnt do such a big troll after all he needs to have the fans on his side.
To Add Drama And Tension, Of Course. Either Way, Fans Are Going To Be Pissed Off. Think About It From The Perspective That, You Have One Lot Of Fans Who Wants Sasuke And Sakura To Be Together. Another Lot Who Want Sasuke And Karin Together. Another Lot Who Want Naruto And Hinata Together. And The Lot Who Want Naruto And Saukra To Be Together. Now, If Kishi Decides That Naruto And Sakura Get Together, What Will Happen With All Those Other Fans? Also, Think About Where Everything Is At Right Now. Sakura Still Has Feelings For Sasuke. Everyone Knows That. She's Only Noticing Naruto Because Sasuke's Not There. If Sasuke Lives, Comes Back To The Leaf, Naruto Won't Get Sakura Because Sakura's Going To Go For Sasuke Again. Hinata Doesn't Stand Out Enough To Naruto For Them To Ever Be Together. Naruto Won't End Up Exactly Like Jiraiya, But Again, With The Way Things Are Going, It Leaves Very Little To Show. Naruto Will Wind Up Getting Neither Of Them Because Quite Simply He's Too Busy Chasing Sakura To Notice How Much Hinata Likes Him. Sakura's Too Busy Chasing Sasuke To Give A Damn About Naruto's Feelings For Her. Before The Time Skip, Naruto Got A Date With Sakura And Look How That Went.

Kishi Wouldn't Be Trolling Us, He'd Be Simply Adding The Most Likely Scene.
A Scene Where No-one Wins Benefits Everyone Really. It Creates More Drama And Tension And Leaves You Wondering If He'll Ever Get Sakura, And If Hinata Will Ever Get Naruto. Naruto's Always Wanted Sakura. But She Never Really Started To Admire Him Until He Saved The Leaf From Nagato. Hinata Admires Naruto For His Strength, Determination And Courage. She Admired Him Even When He Was Just A Kid. She Understood Why He Acted Like A Brat Where Everyone Just Thought Of Him As A Brat. But She Never Made Herself Stand Out To Naruto. If Sasuke Dies, Then That Leaves Sakura Even More Depressed. If Neither Naruto Or Sasuke Die Then It Will Most Likely Be A Case Of Naruto Being Forever Alone.

teravita9

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To Add Drama And Tension, Of Course. Either Way, Fans Are Going To Be Pissed Off. Think About It From The Perspective That, You Have One Lot Of Fans Who Wants Sasuke And Sakura To Be Together. Another Lot Who Want Sasuke And Karin Together. Another Lot Who Want Naruto And Hinata Together. And The Lot Who Want Naruto And Saukra To Be Together. Now, If Kishi Decides That Naruto And Sakura Get Together, What Will Happen With All Those Other Fans? Also, Think About Where Everything Is At Right Now. Sakura Still Has Feelings For Sasuke. Everyone Knows That. She's Only Noticing Naruto Because Sasuke's Not There. If Sasuke Lives, Comes Back To The Leaf, Naruto Won't Get Sakura Because Sakura's Going To Go For Sasuke Again. Hinata Doesn't Stand Out Enough To Naruto For Them To Ever Be Together. Naruto Won't End Up Exactly Like Jiraiya, But Again, With The Way Things Are Going, It Leaves Very Little To Show. Naruto Will Wind Up Getting Neither Of Them Because Quite Simply He's Too Busy Chasing Sakura To Notice How Much Hinata Likes Him. Sakura's Too Busy Chasing Sasuke To Give A Damn About Naruto's Feelings For Her. Before The Time Skip, Naruto Got A Date With Sakura And Look How That Went.

Kishi Wouldn't Be Trolling Us, He'd Be Simply Adding The Most Likely Scene.
A Scene Where No-one Wins Benefits Everyone Really. It Creates More Drama And Tension And Leaves You Wondering If He'll Ever Get Sakura, And If Hinata Will Ever Get Naruto. Naruto's Always Wanted Sakura. But She Never Really Started To Admire Him Until He Saved The Leaf From Nagato. Hinata Admires Naruto For His Strength, Determination And Courage. She Admired Him Even When He Was Just A Kid. She Understood Why He Acted Like A Brat Where Everyone Just Thought Of Him As A Brat. But She Never Made Herself Stand Out To Naruto. If Sasuke Dies, Then That Leaves Sakura Even More Depressed. If Neither Naruto Or Sasuke Die Then It Will Most Likely Be A Case Of Naruto Being Forever Alone.
Ok,but if we go by the number of fans NaruHina has more fans then the other parings all combined.
So majority wins probebly.
Main characters from shonen manga mostly end up with someone even if they dont seen being interested in any one.
And BTW could you please write normal makes it hard to read.

bluava

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yare yaree..this could be an endless question..we'll just know the answer in the end of the story..anyhow, i prefer hinata to sakura..she just truly loves naruto (not admire)..and when sasuke gets back to Konoha (hope he'll be making up to the others for what he's done) he'll be with sakura..yeah..that's the good ending..but, it'll take more time to be like mine..hahaha

raju22

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1u still dont get the point..so just leave it alone
2sakura save hinata and if sakura knew naruto was hurt she wouldve helped
3hinata lost because of plot?lol im don arguing
4give me a link of naruto sayin i dont love u
I just took a day or two off and people started ignoring logic again, let me set this straight for you..

1- Hinata played an important role during Pain fight, Kishimoto made that particular chapter very specific in details and focused all on Hinata and how she feels about Naruto, that was an important chapter story wise.

2- Sakura knew full well what is going on in the battlefield, she had a Byakugan user right by her side throughout the fight, he was giving her every little detail from Naruto's appearance to his jutsu,so he would definetly tell her that Naruto is getting his butt kicked by Pain and now is on his mercy, she was waiting for some miracle to happen for Naruto to get free of Pain, she only asked the fellow Byakugan user that what happened after that huge blast.

3- Would you like to see someone else then main character defeating a powerful villain (at that time Pain was the biggest Evil) it was Hinata's word's and reason for saving Naruto that he did not kill her instantly (because he knows that feeling very well),Had Sakura jumped in that scene with her loud mouth and quick temper, Pain would have fodderized her in a second, I would also like to see Sakura fighting whole day with hundred's of Zetsu clone's and come unscratched.

4- Reading through your previous comment's i do not think that you are mature enough to grasp the concept, but i will show you anyway.

Read it carefully, this is a men who realizes from the depth of his heart that the girl in front of him can never be his, because she has already given her heart and soul to someone else...

You must be registered for see images

EDIT: One more thing i would like to say, to the people viewing the thread and to the people who may comment here, this is Just a discussion Topic and no one can say with absolute certainty that what is gonna happen in the Manga, there may not be a love story for any one at the end, or there may be stories for every person, but if there are, and that's what we are discussing, then it is my humble opinion that Naruto will go with Hinata and i am ready to argue with anyone capable of using Logic.

Last edited:

Nami Usagi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1u still dont get the point..so just leave it alone
2sakura save hinata and if sakura knew naruto was hurt she wouldve helped
3hinata lost because of plot?lol im don arguing
4give me a link of naruto sayin i dont love u
Well Naruto didn't accept the confession did he? No, in other words he rejected it. You don't always have to say "I don't love you" to reject someone. And that's not even the reason he rejected her ._.

teravita9

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EDIT: One more thing i would like to say, to the people viewing the thread and to the people who may comment here, this is Just a discussion Topic and no one can say with absolute certainty that what is gonna happen in the Manga, there may not be a love story for any one at the end, or there may be stories for every person, but if there are, and that's what we are discussing, then it is my humble opinion that Naruto will go with Hinata and i am ready to argue with anyone capable of using Logic.
You wont find them that is my conclusion.U_U
If you saw some recent posts.U_U

Last edited:

Spitfire421

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh wow...

Naruto likes Sakura. [NEVER HAS HE SAID HE LOVED SAKURA and NEVER CONFESSED. IT IS UNKNOWN AT THIS POINT.]
Sakura cares for Naruto. [She might have 'confessed' but it was confirmed a lie. Which I really don't understand why people still count that as a official confession scene.]

Why? Well, he was traumatized when his family was slaughtered before his eyes. Everyone he ever loved was taken away. He pushed not only Sakura but Naruto away because of this. He never rejected Sakura's love. He didn't say, ever say, no to her feelings. Only a thank you, appreciation and acknowledgement towards her said feelings.

Plus, Sakura's cry of love wasn't in any attempt desperate, or selfish. She might of been 12 years old but those feelings were honest and true. She fell more and more in love with the man throughout the times he actually shown kindness, understanding, and care. She was always around him, willing to help him. She was devastated when he had left. Usually depression can become addicting. So when Sakura goes home at night, she cries. I think Kishimoto has portrayed that well. Sakura turned her sorrow into strength.

Naruto lost his parents. Never knew the feeling of being loved in return. Until Little Ms. Hyuga decided to jump in front of him to protect him. [Like Minato and Kushina did.]

Hinata, though in a sense as a stalker, always was there. Naruto never knew he had inspired anyone to live to a dream until he actually became a ninja. This whole story of NARUTO is about Naruto wanting to be acknowledged. But still, he never knew he was already. Through on Hinata gained more and more feelings. Soon enough, becoming stronger, bolder, and wiser. All because of that one smile we all grew to love.

^^^ You are awesome! Great points! I completely agree with you!! :D

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh wow...

*SMH*