0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi will troll us in so many ways.

Example:
Eye of the Moon Plan
Success!

Infinite Tsukiyoumi, b*tches!
First order make everyone a lesbian, yeah!
Sakura and Ino!
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've always been a Hinata fan so I'm a little biased...yet Hinata really cares for Naruto and she has decided to stop chasing him and walk with him (her little monologue during the whol let's back up Naruto thing) and I agree that Sakura has a sister like relationship to Naruto, but if he ends up with her I'll be dissapointed, but satisfied knowing he got his origional love :p

iiPyromaniac

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering Where Everything Is At, I Don't Think Naruto Will Get Either Hinata Or Sakura. Naruto's Not Really Interested In Love Anymore. Although, If The Scene Is Warranted And Implemented, Then I Say Hinata Due To The Reasons That, Before The Time Skip, Sakura Tended To Either Ignore Naruto, Degrade Him, Or Reprimand Him For Annoying Sasuke.

Whilst Sakura Was Too Busy Chasing Down Sasuke, Naruto Was Trying His Hardest To Get Sasuke's Recognition, And To Win Sakura's Love. It Took Sakura Forever To Truly See Naruto's Strength. When Sasuke Left The Leaf Village, It Was Naruto She Turned To. She Doesn't Love Naruto. I Don't Think It's Sisterly Love For Him That She Has, Rather Regret That She Couldn't Return His Feelings. Naruto Never Noticed Hinata Because She Never Made Herself Stand Out To Him.

Naruto Only Really Noticed Hinata's Strength At The Chuunin Exams When She Went Up Against Neji. After The Timeskip He Seen How Strong Hinata Had Grown When She Risked Her Life For Him During The Battle With Pain. Thus Leading To Naruto's Uncertainty On How He Feels About Her. He's Accepted That Sakura Is In Love With Sasuke And Has Moved On. He Believes That When The Time Comes For Him To Fight Sasuke, They Will Both Die. He's Adamant About It. He Won't End Up Quite Like Jiraiya, But The Chances Of Him Being With Someone Aren't Exactly Leaving Much To Show.

xlilyx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have always supported NaruHina. I think Hinata deserves Naruto and I really hope in the end they end up together. I really like Sakura but I'm not a fan of NaruSaku. I actually prefer Sasuke and Sakura together. However, I'd feel happy for Naruto if he ends up with the person he had always loved. ^^

Konomarii

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering Where Everything Is At, I Don't Think Naruto Will Get Either Hinata Or Sakura. Naruto's Not Really Interested In Love Anymore. Although, If The Scene Is Warranted And Implemented, Then I Say Hinata Due To The Reasons That, Before The Time Skip, Sakura Tended To Either Ignore Naruto, Degrade Him, Or Reprimand Him For Annoying Sasuke.

Whilst Sakura Was Too Busy Chasing Down Sasuke, Naruto Was Trying His Hardest To Get Sasuke's Recognition, And To Win Sakura's Love. It Took Sakura Forever To Truly See Naruto's Strength. When Sasuke Left The Leaf Village, It Was Naruto She Turned To. She Doesn't Love Naruto. I Don't Think It's Sisterly Love For Him That She Has, Rather Regret That She Couldn't Return His Feelings. Naruto Never Noticed Hinata Because She Never Made Herself Stand Out To Him.

Naruto Only Really Noticed Hinata's Strength At The Chuunin Exams When She Went Up Against Neji. After The Timeskip He Seen How Strong Hinata Had Grown When She Risked Her Life For Him During The Battle With Pain. Thus Leading To Naruto's Uncertainty On How He Feels About Her. He's Accepted That Sakura Is In Love With Sasuke And Has Moved On. He Believes That When The Time Comes For Him To Fight Sasuke, They Will Both Die. He's Adamant About It. He Won't End Up Quite Like Jiraiya, But The Chances Of Him Being With Someone Aren't Exactly Leaving Much To Show.
I agree, this is the most likely outcome. :I Doesn't mean I like it.

teravita9

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I dont think that will happen,one of the reasons is tha most of the fans woud be very pissed of.
Why did Kishi made the story like that showing Hinatas undieing love for Naruto and Sakuras undieing love for Sasuke and all this moment's for nothing?!
Kishi knows the fans what they want and probebly wouldnt do such a big troll after all he needs to have the fans on his side.

Mozart13x

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FINALLY! + rep
An individual who UNDERSTANDS what true emotion is all about!

Note: I'm not marketing the fact that the feelings of romance between two people 'always' need to be mutual from the get-to but... WHY oh why don't the folks here try to look at things from Hinata's perspective for a change??? (Biased Naruto fans I swear!)

Srsly guys, I love AND respect NaruHina wholeheartedly (I ain't kidding on this one) but............ do you HONESTLY think that she can't find anyone better? :sy:

Someone who she can be 'herself' around? (Unless of course, Kishi decides to provide a separate 'spin-off series' chronicling NaruHina's journey to eternal bliss, I really can't judge the future for those two as a couple LOL.)

Anywho, It will alwayz be 'KibaHina' for me... I mean DAMN... does Hinata deserve a better man (one who she has been BEST friends with since the last 3-4 years of her life as a shinobi at that) than that blonde ramen-loving retard or what!!! Wake up world!

Sasunarufan13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FINALLY! + rep
An individual who UNDERSTANDS what true emotion is all about!

Note: I'm not marketing the fact that the feelings of romance between two people 'always' need to be mutual from the get-to but... WHY oh why don't the folks here try to look at things from Hinata's perspective for a change??? (Biased Naruto fans I swear!)

Srsly guys, I love AND respect NaruHina wholeheartedly (I ain't kidding on this one) but............ do you HONESTLY think that she can't find anyone better? :sy:

Someone who she can be 'herself' around? (Unless of course, Kishi decides to provide a separate 'spin-off series' chronicling NaruHina's journey to eternal bliss, I really can't judge the future for those two as a couple LOL.)

Anywho, It will alwayz be 'KibaHina' for me... I mean DAMN... does Hinata deserve a better man (one who she has been BEST friends with since the last 3-4 years of her life as a shinobi at that) than that blonde ramen-loving retard or what!!! Wake up world!
Not trying to sound offensive or so, but it's Hinata herself who has stated she loves Naruto. Since she was little, she has loved him so I don't understand what you mean with that statement. And it's not like Naruto forces her to be someone else around him - the boy can't be faulted if she faints near him.

legendaryguts

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IF you remember when Sakura said she loved Naruto it wasn't real. It was so Naruto would give up looking for Sasuke because she feared he would die. Also Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto. Hinata does!

Mozart13x

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ this. Sakura never really had serious romantic feelings for Naruto. I would say Hinata, but I don't think Naruto deserves her honestly. She was willing to sacrifice her to life to protect him and he didn't even acknowledge that. Sure, he raged and went 6-tails because he thought she died, that's something. But I really hate the fact that Hinata's confession to Naruto is really the single biggest moment in the series for her as a character, and after it happens, it gets completely ignored. They have no conversation about it, no one mentions it, after the Invasion of Pain Arc it's like it never even happened. Kinda makes me hate Kishimoto for downplaying something so important. But then again, that's been a trend in Shippuden for a long time; if it's not about Naruto or Sasuke, it's irrelevant and unimportant.
this......... you've nipped it right in the bud my friend. Hinata DESERVES better! ;D :cool:

lyokangirl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I prefer Hinata...1)I've never really forgiven Sakura for being so mean to naruto in part I, 2) I don't think Sakura will ever get over Sasuke, 3) I don't think Sakura actually loves naruto like that, 4) Hinata's loved naruto since the beginning. 5) If with Sakura, naruto would constantly compare himself with sasuke, wondering if he's good enough.

In reality: naruto like many shonen characters, is a one dimensional character. He's always loved Sakura, so he will most likely keep loving her throughout the manga. However, if Sakura and Sasuke remain one dimensional, Sakura would keep loving Sasuke, and he would keep pushing her away. In this case, nobody would be with anybody, and Kishi would be a troll.