BlueNote

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NaruHina all the way she actually loves him and has shown shes willing to lay her life down for him

sakura is a stingy selfish crybaby

sakura never tried to protect naruto from a near death experience

CurseSealofEarth

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, I think they will end up like it's supposed meaning Naruto with Hinata and Sakura with Sasuke.

What I wanted to say is that Sakura was indeed confused at a moment about her feelings regarding Naruto, even Yamato told her that her feelings go beyond friendship. So the whole confession thing, Sasuke trying to kill her and Naruto saving her was just her moment of truth.

As someone here stated, she's a real character.

SasuNaru has a nice feeling but we all know it's not going to happen. :)

And in the end, I would like for everybody to end up with the one they love most. Hinata with Naruto and Sakura with Sasuke.

And yeah, Naruto has something for Hinata as well, or else he wouldn't go beserk in the Pain arc. ;) He's just probably confused and didn't knew how to handle the thing. :)
Naruto has never been one of love. Actual romantic feelings aren't his strong suit. He has so many friends that, to him, it seems like he can't truly love someone in such a way. His mission to save Sasuke is the most emotional attachment he can muster right now. He needs his head cleared of all his troubles to finally settle down. Thats how i see it anyway.

And of course I am a lover of those cute crushes-turned-love stories. I'm such a chick.

minatofan234

Regular
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no disrespect to you sakura fanboy/fangirls but sakura does not deserve naruto and i know a ton of ppl have posted this but honestly do you realy think she actually deserves him? no she is sick and twisted in her mind she is in love with some one that wants to kill her she has never protected naruto in her life yeah she might of healed naruto but thats her job in the hospital hinata cares deeply for naruto she risked her own life for him while sakura just sat back resting you guys might have your own opinions but this is mine i hope hinata gets naruto and i hope sakura lives alon with about thirty cats lol but kishi might make naruto and sakura get together since its about naruto and naruto likes sakura so there you go ppl :) <3

Sashimi Kun

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura or Hinata?!
You must be registered for see images

They're both in love.. Sakura really cares about Naruto..
And Hinata always loved him..

Hinata came so far for Naruto and always believed in him!

Sakura always thought about Sasuke.. Lied to Naruto and in every episode she only cries?!
[/SPOLER]

She sure has feelings for Naruto.. But I actually don't like Sakura..
Well we all know why U_U
[SPOILER

People say still say Sakura<3 Naruto! .. And I got to admit, Naruto seems to like Sakura more than Hinata..

Who do you prefer?! :shrug:

Hinata hyuga...

Sakura haruno...

Thanxx for reading :p

Hinata is IN love, while Suckura loves Naruto...as a friend. And she only said that $hi*, so Naruto wouldnt go find Sasuke

Nami Usagi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But,Neji even more.

haha true... ^_^

Orochimaru and Kabuto have it pretty bad too...

Kazekage35

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto deserves more! Hinata is some emo chick and sakura is a lying bitch!
He is the hero of the leaf village and the reincarnation of the SO6P, he deserves INO!!!!!!!!!!!

AnimeIsPerfection

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Sakura lied to Naruto about loving him... That was it for me. I was like; they will never be together. That girl pisses me off and their's just no way.

Hinata better get Naruto. She deservs him. U_U

Naruto king of Shinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura was a huge biotch to Naruto, and chose sasuke over him in the first series. Just because sasuke is a villain now that gives her the right to get Naruto?(especially when hinata has been truly in love with him since they were kids). Besides, uzumaki/ hyuga kid would be beastly

Last edited: