Expectations For Boruto Anime? Will You Watch It?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the anime has a huge shot to be awesome if they do it the right way. I do hate that it looks like they won't adapt more of the Naruto Hiden novels, because there is some good stuff in the Sakura and Kakashi novels.
I'll watch it hopefully we might get the kawakii arc so that will be awesome, that Manga should hopefully finish this arc by at least next month giving it enough time to get ahead of the next phase

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll watch it hopefully we might get the kawakii arc so that will be awesome, that Manga should hopefully finish this arc by at least next month giving it enough time to get ahead of the next phase
I could get down with that. I do think we're going to get more about him. The manga is going to cover it more than likely

AmazonKiller

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if they did filler like DBZ did, where the filler just extends fight scenes or branches off of the main story to world build?
See i'd be fine with that since i never really had any issue with how DBZ did filler. Problem is i have serious doubts they would deviate from how it was handled in naruto/shippuden.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definitely. I don't watch a huge amount of anime these days but it's at the front of my queue along with Magi & Haikyuu. I think i'm actually more interested and open to filler this time round too since I just want world-building and to get to know these characters.

They all seemed like boring clone characters until we actually saw how maturely they handled Boruto and Sarada's family conflicts. Can't wait to get to know everybody else if that quality of writing persists.