Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Arrives in epic fashion* Whats up bro! ^^, Today we learn my new Katon Style jutsu Phoenix tree. (This hostile take over though)

(Katon: Fenikkusu Ki) – Fire Style|Phoenix Tree

Type: Attack
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: Performing the Tiger, Horse, and Rat handseals the user will concentrate a massive amount of fire chakra deep into the ground below the enemy. Like an eruption the fire will burst through the ground and take the form of a rapidly growing tree that expands upwards (up to 15 meters) ripping and scorching through the earth and burning everything near it. After the technique is over, it leaves the area a barren scorched land.

Can only be used once per battle
Must be taught by Omega
No S rank fire next two turns.

(Not gonna reveal weaknesses as others should figure it out for themselves...dont wanna expose le jutsu do we?)

I love attacks that attack from below for some reason it gets people frantic and might lead to them being in vunerable positions moreover most people like to assume earth jutsu when they feel the ground shake so It will be hard to assume its fire without metagaming. THis easily attacks mutiple opponents and even opponents attempting to enter the sky but once they are above 15 meters they are free (Darn it). THis might be good combined with other jutsu's erupting from the earth mayb like telegram flash for a raition Katon combo. Its pretty big and just bad ass. Dont get to close or you will get burned as well (hence mid to long range description)

Last edited:

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@sulraj, Whose? >_O

*Arrives in epic fashion* Whats up bro! ^^, Today we learn my new Katon Style jutsu Phoenix tree. (This hostile take over though)

(Katon: Fenikkusu Ki) – Fire Style|Phoenix Tree

Type: Attack
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: Performing the Tiger, Horse, and Rat handseals the user will concentrate a massive amount of fire chakra deep into the ground below the enemy. Like an eruption the fire will burst through the ground and take the form of a rapidly growing tree that expands upwards (up to 15 meters) ripping and scorching through the earth and burning everything near it. After the technique is over, it leaves the area a barren scorched land.

Can only be used once per battle
Must be taught by Omega
No S rank fire next two turns.

(Not gonna reveal weaknesses as others should figure it out for themselves...dont wanna expose le jutsu do we?)

I love attacks that attack from below for some reason it gets people frantic and might lead to them being in vunerable positions moreover most people like to assume earth jutsu when they feel the ground shake so It will be hard to assume its fire without metagaming. THis easily attacks mutiple opponents and even opponents attempting to enter the sky but once they are above 15 meters they are free (Darn it). THis might be good combined with other jutsu's erupting from the earth mayb like telegram flash for a raition Katon combo. Its pretty big and just bad ass. Dont get to close or you will get burned as well (hence mid to long range description)
Performs the 3 hand seals and focuses the fire chakra beneath the opponent's feet and manipulates the fire under the ground to rise up in the air and crash onto the opponent while forming into a tree which seemed to peak upto 15 m and while burning up everything surrounding the location.

The opponent can feel the ground erupting thereby taking precaution, but it would be difficult for him to evade. Chakra sensing humans/aliens and Doujutsu users (if they look down) can track the chakra.

Question

The surrounding thing getting fired up, does the happen in short range radius of the tree?

So of I performed it ok and told some stuff, then it is my turn to give you my custom >_O

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes. You didnt have to perform it but kudos to you. Anyway yeah short range around the tree everything is getting scorched. Just remember anything Mid to long is dead. Lol

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. You didnt have to perform it but kudos to you. Anyway yeah short range around the tree everything is getting scorched. Just remember anything Mid to long is dead. Lol
Cool. Thanks ^^

(Raiton: Hakai Mecha)- Lightning release: Destruction of Mecha
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will perform one hand seal and release from their body a surge of lightning bolts no more then the size of normal senbons. These lightning bolts however are extremely unique, they do not aim for the user but more so attempt to attach itself towards any metal or conductive material to lightning (Metal, Paper, fabric, etc) that are non-chakra infused. The lightning will tear through these material's with ease completely negating them in use. This however is limited in mobility, this technique can only be used with constructs it affects by destroying them as they are out on the battlefield and not in the opponents pouch.

Note: Can only be taught by Excālibur

I really like this technique of mine as it has the capability to rip through weapons which are not chakra infused. The best part is since the FTG Kunais are a part of the sealing thing and do not contain chakra, you can counter attack a FTG kunai using this. Also, these needles do not attack the user at any cost.

Well, find any weakness to it >_O

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This.......is extremely usefully......(Sinister chuckle)
Its quick and as you said can counter many tools. Just normal weaknesses apply really. Best if used while bliding enemy vision (Mist smoke, dust)

Wont reveal other weakness but here goes nothing

Channeling Raition through my body I release a surge of chakra manipulating the raition into many senbons that I then use to attack the others in this thread. It attaches to their clothers and items shredding through them with ease until they run to their own threads.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This.......is extremely usefully......(Sinister chuckle)
Its quick and as you said can counter many tools. Just normal weaknesses apply really. Best if used while bliding enemy vision (Mist smoke, dust)

Wont reveal other weakness but here goes nothing

Channeling Raition through my body I release a surge of chakra manipulating the raition into many senbons that I then use to attack the others in this thread. It attaches to their clothers and items shredding through them with ease until they run to their own threads.
Really? Serious? (The usefulness part)

I hope I am not one of those guys to run away.