Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arrives in a blinding flash.and points at 15 zetsus mid range from us, kill those guys with dragon dive.(Too lazy to find the jutsu from my cj thread )
---
How many people can I teach ??

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can teach it to 6 people at the maximum

---------

( Ninjutsu: Tatsu Kaze ) Dragon dive
A
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user performs the tiger handseal and starts by concentrating their raw chakra into the air above the opponent. After this, they then use this chakra to form several golden arrows about ten meters above the target that shower upon the ground at the user's command. They will first pierce through the opponent and then finally explode in a small radius upon the area it dropped on This jutsu can't be performed short range of the user so as not to damage themselves.
Note: A maximum of fifteen arrows can be created
Note: Can only be performed 3x in a battle with one turn cooldown
Note: Can only be taught by Hashirhamha
What it looks like :
You must be registered for see images

Seeing the 15 zetsus mid-range from me, I focus my raw chakra while performing the tiger hand seal above all of then ten meters into the air and manipulates the chakra to form fifteen golden arrows which I then order them to shoot on them. On impact, they pierced through the zetus and explode as well causing their bodies to break apart and fling in all directions.

---------

Now my turn, -Throws 10 kunais towards Mako-

I want you to release a surge of lightning from your body while shaping them into needles which are static, those needles will then attach on the kunais and protrude through them, destroying them into pieces.

(Raiton: Hakai Mecha)- Lightning release: Destruction of Mecha
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will perform one hand seal and release from their body a surge of lightning bolts no more then the size of normal senbons. These lightning bolts however are extremely unique, they do not aim for the user but more so attempt to attach itself towards any metal or conductive material to lightning (Metal, Paper, fabric, etc) that are non-chakra infused. The lightning will tear through these material's with ease completely negating them in use. This however is limited in mobility, this technique can only be used with constructs it affects by destroying them as they are out on the battlefield and not in the opponents pouch.

Note: Can only be taught by Excālibur