Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm reaching for the stars with this one. That may be where this thread is going.
There are different types of sage modes. toad sage, forest sage, snake sage, fire sage, etc...
There are also different classes of sages, normal sage, sage transformation, perfect sage, and six paths sage.
Boruto's ability doesn't seem to fall into any of these categories.
It appears that when he activates Uzuhiko Rasengan he is able to wield the earth's chakra as if it were his own without pulling it into his body.
This removes the limitations that a normal sage would have with the amount of nature chakra they're able to control and having to be still while pulling it into their body.

You must be registered to see images

It is similar to Sasuke's method of using nature chakra. When he uses Kirin he guides the lightning bolt. During his fight with Naruto he uses his susanoo as a vessel for the tailed beast chakra. He was also a curse mark user and he even underwent transformation. So it isn't a long shot to say that he taught him to manipulate nature chakra. But the way Boruto uses it is miraculous and it's on such a large scale that it makes me wonder. Is it a space/time jutsu?

When he received his karma seal time stopped for everyone but he and Momoshiki.
I think it was the reaction of his bloodline with Momoshiki's that caused this.
At that moment he entered into the Otsutsuki dimension.
Space and time are reversed and there is one dimension of space and three dimensions of time.
They are moving through time and space is static.
This is time/space.

There is a philosophy called "Deep Time" which is meant to orient one to the whole of the universe, and unify the individual with the cosmos and the earth.
This would be the equivalent of sage mode for Boruto who is part human and Otsutsuki.
His byakugan bloodline + karma allows him to unify with the cosmos because the Otsutsuki are celestial beings.
Him being a human allows him to unify with the earth.

He can observe the earth's rotation from a cosmic perspective.
The earth's rotation is linked to our perception of time.
Space and time are linked.
He can project the rotation of the earth into the space around him using the Otsutsuki dimension.
The earth's rotation is also its chakra.
This is how he uses space/time and senjutsu to perform this technique.

🔥

Attachments

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, its not space time jutsu. Boruto is using natural phenomena to his advantage. I think you are looking too deeply into it. Your comparison to Sasuke's use of kirin is a perfect example of what you trying to say and explain, and give you the answer to your own question/theory.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, its not space time jutsu. Boruto is using natural phenomena to his advantage. I think you are looking too deeply into it. Your comparison to Sasuke's use of kirin is a perfect example of what you trying to say and explain, and give you the answer to your own question/theory.
S/T senjutsu isn't out of the question. The earth's rotation creates an optical illusion that makes our movement through space appear as the passage of time. Since Boruto is connected to the Otsutsuki dimension this illusion does not affect him. This allows him to comprehend the earth's rotation from a cosmic perspective.

He's creating the uzuhiko rasengan by overlapping dimensions. The Otsutsuki dimension being released into his immediate space is creating this phenomenon. The result is a vortex which he can harness using chakra flow. Its s/t jutsu, senjutsu, and chakra flow.

His dodges are what I'm interested in right now. I can't tell if he's using uzuhiko to manipulate his movements or if he is moving through the Otsutsuki dimension himself.