Everytime I see this

FubukiShirou

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,894 posts 73 reactions
Joined
Apr 23, 2013
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
73
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This video, is so ****ing beautiful... Itachi was the best shinobi in existence. rest in peace buddy.


[video=youtube;pEXZyOiqEuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEXZyOiqEuY[/video]
 

6thHokage

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,408 posts 1,094 reactions
Joined
Aug 8, 2014
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
1,094
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Fap fap fap.
 

Zef

Member
160 posts 15 reactions
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
160
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That sig.Lol
 

NickSenju

Member
130 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Dec 10, 2014
Messages
130
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That was one of the best Naruto videos I've ever seen.
 

Pumpkin Ninja

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,554 posts 1,857 reactions
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Messages
15,554
Reaction score
1,857
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I just didn't like the fact how you could hear the background music during some scenes but it was pretty awesome.
 

Jewjitsu

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
54,532 posts 618 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
54,532
Reaction score
618
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Floydical

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,030 posts 574 reactions
Joined
Sep 15, 2010
Messages
4,030
Reaction score
574
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Meh, Itachi's cool I guess.
 

Yusuke Urameshi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,146 posts 710 reactions
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
8,146
Reaction score
710
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Meh. I've seen better.
 

Aznkidd

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,437 posts 401 reactions
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
7,437
Reaction score
401
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh god which page that sig comes from, i must have missed one of the biggest event :D
 
Top