Everyone's Elements

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey so I'm writing a fanfic and I was having trouble figuring out some of the characters' elements and I thought that if you guys want you could help me out. Just write the character's name and what element(s) you think they would have.

So far I have (for my fanfic, not in the show):
Naruto-Wind/Water
Sasuke-Fire/Lightning
Sakura-Earth/Water
Kiba-Earth/Wind
Hinata-Water/Fire
Choji-Fire/Earth
Ino-Water/Lightning
Konohamaru-Fire/Wind
Gaara-Earth/Wind
Temari-Wind/?
Suigetsu-Water/?

So I am looking for elements for:
Sai
Shino
Shikamaru
Neji
Tenten
Jugo
Karin (you don't have to give her elements, she'll probably be dead a sentence into my story anyway)

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: Akiza and Akami

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
most of the people there don't really have the elements you listed.

naruto doesn't have water, he might in the future but not now.

sakura doesn't have any elements at all right now

Kiba don't really know his elements, but he sort of uses dog techniques, not elemental ninjutsu

hinata uses gental fist.

choji uses fat jutsus

ino uses healing and mind jutsu

konohamaru you don't really know anything about him.

gaara is sand

for the other guys you are asking for

Sai has ink.

shino has bug jutsus

shikamaru has shadow element

neji has gentle fist

tenten only uses weapons

jugo just transforms into weird demented creature thingies and bash's you with his super powerfull mutations

Karin has the ability for people to heal by biting her, she also has chakra sensing ability which makes her usefull.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is for my fanfic so for the stuff i have already section is for the stuff I chose the characters would have. I edited it so people could stop trying to correct me and just help me out. Sorry to sound like an ass to you Neutrino

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ah well i was probebly ain't being that good.
i already stated what there abilities currently are.

but i suggest that if you were to give them elements that you give them these.

neji would have like wind element

tenten should also have wind element

jugo should have earth element(not like going into the earth but like earth hardening and that kind of stuff)

karin i don't think you should kill off because her sensing ability is quite good, should have maybe um air.

sai should be water

shino should have earth

shikimaru should have everysingle element plus somehow become a jinchuuriki and have everysingle kakei genkai except the ones that are dangerous and kill you.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no not really i like all of the charactors each in there own way, i just couldn't think of anything for shika, i think he should just remain the way he is, just have shadow element, but those chakra blade thingies would be great for him.
you could probebly invent some other shadow element jutsu.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sai: Water/Fire
Shino: Water/Lightning
Shikamaru: Wind/Fire
Neji: Wind/Water
Tenten: Earth/Water
Jugo: Earth/Fire
Karin (you don't have to give her elements, she'll probably be dead a sentence into my story anyway) Water :p

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shikamaru should just have wind. You don't want him to have all the elements, because then he'd be overpowered stacked next 2 the other nin.

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sai - He uses ink, so his actual element should be closely related. Water.
Shino - I want to say Earth for his insect usage.. but Earth style uses a lot of brute force, which isn't Shino's style, so come up with some sneaky Earth techniques for him.
Shikamaru - I think I read a fanfic where Shikamaru stated his element was Water, but he didn't want to waste the time and effort to develop his element beyond a "Cloud Creation" technique.
Neji - Wind, obviously. Neji would probably be able to use basic Fire and Earth ninjutsu as well.
Tenten - Her being able to sharpen her weapons with Wind would make her a way better character.
Jugo - Uh... I'm thinking his personality can be compared to the eye of a storm.. lame I know, but make him use only Water techniques until he goes into a frenzy, where he adds Lightning to his Water techniques.
Karin - Why kill her..? I kind of like her.. anyway, I'll say Fire for her.

Shotokan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so I'm new here but honestly you have to remember this is YOUR FAN FIC, and as such you can add whatever you WANT. You don't have to go based off the story or the characters abilities. I tend to go off somewhat rather than think outside the box or add my own stuff but if it's first fic sometimes I don't want too heh. Anyway, it doesn't matter what elements you put because this is your story. For all we know sakura may have an earth based attack or fire, who knows? It's not really said so go off of what you think is best :D

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason why I asked is because I was stumped and I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas themselves. I'm not going to accept all the ideas. just the ones that I really like.