Everyone talking about Sasuke wrecking Naruto but...

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's referring to the arrow that destroyed the other clones. And both avatar and susano got blown away by the explosion
My point only concerned his outlandish claim that the so-called Ashura's Avatar was not affected by anything thrown by Sasuke.

What arrows? The ordinary ones? It took out chunks of their heads, arms and legs, which is why Kurama was able to merge them together as a three-headed avatar. The damaged-parts merged into one another. He's dead wrong there as well.

Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My point only concerned his outlandish claim that the so-called Ashura's Avatar was not affected by anything thrown by Sasuke.

What arrows? The ordinary ones? It took out chunks of their heads, arms and legs, which is why Kurama was able to merge them together as a three-headed avatar. The damaged-parts merged into one another. He's dead wrong there as well.
Nooooo lol I get your point he's arguing that the arrow that took out the heads of the normal clones can't take out the merged ones with NE buffed

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nooooo lol I get your point he's arguing that the arrow that took out the heads of the normal clones can't take out the merged ones with NE buffed
Based on what? It's the same avatar. And no, the Avatar worked as a conduit for channeling the NE into the attacks. Naruto poured every last drop of NE into those two FRS. It never stayed in the avatar or powered it in any manner. Kurama states so that all that he handed over was used to stalemate the attacks.

Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on what? It's the same avatar. And no, the Avatar worked as a conduit for channeling the NE into the attacks. Naruto poured every last drop of NE into those two FRS. It never stayed in the avatar or powered it in any manner. Kurama states so that all that he handed over was used to stalemate the attacks.
Based on the fact that he started betting buffed on while receiving the NE lol it's like he taking some steroids. If that's how u wanna view it then that'll mean Sasuke susanoo didn't become a tank hard shell if all he did was just put chakra inside it but it's not it made his armor stronger Kurama couldn't even punch it his hand broke off.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Based on the fact that he started betting buffed on while receiving the NE lol it's like he taking some steroids. If that's how u wanna view it then that'll mean Sasuke susanoo didn't become a tank hard shell if all he did was just put chakra inside it but it's not it made his armor stronger Kurama couldn't even punch it his hand broke off.
You must be registered for see images

It couldn't do anything because the main avatar was at 1/4th of its strength. It made three clones, remember? Sasuke never absorbed or merged that Bijuu Chakra with his PS.

Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

It couldn't do anything because the main avatar was at 1/4th of its strength. It made three clones, remember? Sasuke never absorbed or merged that Bijuu Chakra with his PS.
U got a point there about the clones logic. But I think both form are meant to equal each other BM avatar = PS and Ashura avatar = Bijuu ps at least I think that's how Kishi tries to portray it but if he didn't absorb the Bijuu chakra into his PS what do u think he did

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
U got a point there about the clones logic. But I think both form are meant to equal each other BM avatar = PS and Ashura avatar = Bijuu ps at least I think that's how Kishi tries to portray it but if he didn't absorb the Bijuu chakra into his PS what do u think he did
It isn't Ashura's avatar. It's the same BM avatar. He simply merged the clones back together. The blown up parts simply got merged. Which means, the Avatar was BM avatar with chunks of chakra missing. If he had cancelled the clones, the chakra would have gone back to Naruto, but he chose to physically merge them.

He used it for Indra's arrow. Poured all of that chakra into that single attack. You can even see the chakra flowing out and forming the bow and arrow.

Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It isn't Ashura's avatar. It's the same BM avatar. He simply merged the clones back together. The blown up parts simply got merged. Which means, the Avatar was BM avatar with chunks of chakra missing. If he had cancelled the clones, the chakra would have gone back to Naruto, but he chose to physically merge them.

He used it for Indra's arrow. Poured all of that chakra into that single attack. You can even see the chakra flowing out and forming the bow and arrow.
U right.

Wizard_Impressive

Regular
Kin
17💸
Kumi
432💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

of course it got affected by indras arrow what i meant by my statement was that the avatar was utterly disgraced like the individual kuramas were