Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Nah but for real...it seemed like everyone went from calling this series crap full of holes to crying about missing it when it ends in 5 weeks. I won't lie, this series will hold a special place for me because I've stuck to it for so long, but it really does need to end. I do wish the fight was longer though.

For those of you that only read/watch Naruto, are you going to pick up a new series, or is this it for you in terms of anime and manga?

maggioso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wouldn't drop manga there are a lot of better mangas/animes out there, this one is just very sentimental because it has been so long

Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will miss Naruto, I really will. As for reading other manga, I do that already. However, my reading them is not as consistent as my reading Naruto.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, I'm definitely not gonna miss it. Been waiting for this since last year really, the manga is long overdue for its ending.

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk, I watched Naruto grow up man.
Its kinda crazy how this shit works.
Im not gonna be torn up or anything, but its like letting go of a really big part of my childhood.

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will create my own manga in which Madara is alive and soloing saucegay and shitachi.​
Good luck sir
I will rest in peace
I hope you don't mean that lol, there is a lot to live for
i will leave the manga and anime community for good
You should try to get into more, who knows, you may like other stuff better than naruto
yea me too ,i started with naruto and it will end with naruto
Same as I said for the other guy