Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what the base will become lol?

I could spend all day slaughtering these "claims" to prove that sharingan still and will always be superior.

but I'ma just sit back and watch Kishi retcon his own manga because that's eventually what is happening and what's gonna happen.

Indra knows.​

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its impossible to prove that the sharingan will always be stronger
No it's not. Because everything in this series is new, aka made up by Kishi and that square ass artist.

Just like DBS this shet is not hardcore canon like everything in Naruto is/was.

It's easily made up based off sharingan to try to put it on par with it which is why it will never be hardcore canon...to me anyways it's just obvious and predictable writing.

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it's not. Because everything in this series is new, aka made up by Kishi and that square ass artist.

It's easily made up based off sharingan to try to put it on par with it which is why it will never be hardcore canon...to me anyways it's just obvious and predictable writing.
yeah and he can do whatever he wants with it and he still has say over its strength even though i dont want to see it become stronger then the sharingan in any sense

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its impossible to prove that the sharingan will always be stronger
Byakugan potential rivals the Rinnegan because Hamura and Hago were portrayed as equals like Naruto and Sasuke, Sharingan potential rivals both because it also comes from Kaguya.

Conclusion : They're all EQUAL in potential but the users are NOT, Kaguya proved that Hamura would shit on Madara and Sasuke any day of the week. But at the same time someone like Indra would shit on Naruto without a RInnegan.

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugan potential rivals the Rinnegan because Hamura and Hago were portrayed as equals like Naruto and Sasuke, Sharingan potential rivals both because it also comes from Kaguya.

Conclusion : They're all EQUAL in potential but the users are NOT, Kaguya proved that Hamura would shit on Madara and Sasuke any day of the week. But at the same time someone like Indra would shit on Naruto without a RInnegan.
How do you know hamura didnt get tenseigan? Sharingan will always be stronger than byakugan and thats why bolt didnt get one and why part 1 neji got rekt by nardo with a little kyuubi chakra when 3t sauce was raping the same level, nice fanfic at the end since you dont know how strong indra is, plus how do you expect byakugan to beat a perfect susanoo

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

you're in denial bro
You must be registered for see images

DBSuper is CANON

This ANIME is CANON

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Stop it.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah and he can do whatever he wants with it and he still has say over its strength even though i dont want to see it become stronger then the sharingan in any sense
Just because he made it, don't mean there are people smarter than him, more creative, etc. that views his work and see that it's heading to shet. Creator or not.
you're in denial bro
You must be registered for see images

DBSuper is CANON

This ANIME is CANON
Being in "in denial" and being truthful, which is often considered harsh because someone is offended by an opinion are two different things.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh. They couldn't get any recognition in canon, so they had to resort to bandwagoning on the spin off non-canon series.

It's sad, but who cares? It literally doesn't matter.

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because he made it, don't mean there are people smarter than him, more creative, etc. that views his work and see that it's heading to shet. Creator or not.

Being in "in denial" and being truthful, which is often considered harsh because someone is offended by an opinion are two different things.
yeah i hope it doesnt surpass the sharingan