[Discussion] Ever have that moment like a rapper's lyrics are reading your life: That's true rap

HashiraMadara SenjUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Instead of naked girls and sh*t. Real rap reads your life: different songs read different chapters of your life.

There are currently 2 rappers that seem to know what I am going through or went what I am going through: J Cole and Kendrick Lamar.

*Single Mother risen, obese to hot, confidence lacking to arrogance driven by the girls and transformation you currently have and you lose all of it in 1 weekend, wake up in the morning back to block 1 feeling obese mentally, confidence lost again, dating life haunting you when you see her with another guy well you work seem more like a enemy than a friend and education helping but drowning you too. Who are you to judge me? Daily struggles never recorded but kept in the circle above your shoulders, with enough anger fuming big enough to break the boulders, I think now more than ever I understand Krillin's decision towards Maron! At least I got my life to fly, in a place where too many n*ggas die *

Sorry for post, Heart break motivate some few lines in my head, Eat a banana to understand.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah tbh, If you ever listened to kanye west's BlKKK SKKKN HEAD, there's this one verse that really relates to me

It goes like

"God!God!God!God!God!God!God!God!God!God!God!"

Genyūmaru1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Instead of naked girls and sh*t. Real rap reads your life: different songs read different chapters of your life.

There are currently 2 rappers that seem to know what I am going through or went what I am going through: J Cole and Kendrick Lamar.

*Single Mother risen, obese to hot, confidence lacking to arrogance driven by the girls and transformation you currently have and you lose all of it in 1 weekend, wake up in the morning back to block 1 feeling obese mentally, confidence lost again, dating life haunting you when you see her with another guy well you work seem more like a enemy than a friend and education helping but drowning you too. Who are you to judge me? Daily struggles never recorded but kept in the circle above your shoulders, with enough anger fuming big enough to break the boulders, I think now more than ever I understand Krillin's decision towards Maron! At least I got my life to fly, in a place where too many n*ggas die *

Sorry for post, Heart break motivate some few lines in my head, Eat a banana to understand.
Kendrick Lamar isn't really relatable tbh, his songs are more there to make you think about world problems as a whole. J.Cole on the other hands.. Boy, oh boy does that dude rap about shit Teens, and Adults are going through. Definetely two of my favorite artist in the game.

If you want a whole album to relate to peep August Alsina's: This Thing Called Life Album. I didn't use to bump August, but man that album is something special. He put his heart into that gem.

HashiraMadara SenjUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So when I can relate to a shitty life full of crimes, drugs and hate, then that is the sign for "true rap"?
Nope it's not about that.

Last month I was over the moon enjoying happiness, There were rap songs that described the feeling.

True rap is drawing your current picture whether you're love, crime, wealth, education etc! It just seem to create a de ja vu. Like the lines I wrote above. I am a f*ck boy turned good only to be broken hearted and I am thinking of taking my anger on F*cking other girls. writing those lines calm me and make me think twice about doing that even though I want to.

HashiraMadara SenjUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kendrick Lamar isn't really relatable tbh, his songs are more there to make you think about world problems as a whole. J.Cole on the other hands.. Boy, oh boy does that dude rap about shit Teens, and Adults are going through. Definetely two of my favorite artist in the game.

If you want a whole album to relate to peep August Alsina's: This Thing Called Life Album. I didn't use to bump August, but man that album is something special. He put his heart into that gem.

That alsina guy can he rap? This one chick I flinged with said her crush was him. So I presume he looks good.

Yeah Kendrick 3rd Album describes the whole community while the 2nd(GoodKid, Maad city) and J cole Forrest Hills describe your internal thoughts (as I am the only non drug addict in my used be 2 brothers now 1).

Genyūmaru1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That alsina guy can he rap? This one chick I flinged with said her crush was him. So I presume he looks good.

Yeah Kendrick 3rd Album describes the whole community while the 2nd(GoodKid, Maad city) and J cole Forrest Hills describe your internal thoughts (as I am the only non drug addict in my used be 2 brothers now 1).
Yeah August is goodlooking. He sings kinda. Just trust me, peep his album I said, it's really good.

Good Kid Maad City was dope, I prefer Section 80 though. My favorite of all his albums.

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So when I can relate to a shitty life full of crimes, drugs and hate, then that is the sign for "true rap"?
Life can be shitty most the time and when life is like that many won't be able to come out of it than living their lives in wrong ways it's way better to use rap as a way to vent their emotions than going to take revenge on the world and share their experiences so others won't go the same directions they went .

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
137💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Life can be shitty most the time and when life is like that many won't be able to come out of it than living their lives in wrong ways it's way better to use rap as a way to vent their emotions than going to take revenge on the world and share their experiences so others won't go the same directions they went .
Some will learn, some will understand and some will be appalled. All because they never knew the real struggles