Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like the title says, I want to know what you think about the place and if not, you should definitely put it in your traveling plans once this lockdown is lifted.

Btw: half the things you read about Nigeria online is true, it depend on which half tho lol

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never been there, but I have a close friend who is Nigerian and she says there is a lot of beautiful scenery there, so I would love to visit.
She is right, we are blessed with much of nature's gifts, just too bad we don't appreciate it as much as we should.
i dont require visa to go to nigeria..
*puts you on the no fly list*
Let's see you visit now
*evil laughter*
Maybe they will have travel bans to my country like other countries in europe has now cus we are idiots when it comes to disease.
You think your people are idiots? Well in mine, some people still think the disease is a political scam to loot the world of it's riches... Like the biggest heist of them all lol

Reactions: ~Sasuke~

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She is right, we are blessed with much of nature's gifts, just too bad we don't appreciate it as much as we should.

*puts you on the no fly list*
Let's see you visit now
*evil laughter*

You think your people are idiots? Well in mine, some people still think the disease is a political scam to loot the world of it's riches... Like the biggest heist of them all lol

*me not give shit and do wtever i want*

*me not give shit and fly to nigeria*...

* me do wtever i want and there'z nothing anov can do about it..*

*Tobidara laughter*...

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

*Me In Jail*...
Hmm
I think Israel Adesanya mentioned thr Nigerians are smart af. Something along the lines of he wasnt that smart in nigeria but when he came to NZ, he was considered smort pants

Reactions: Avonomemi

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm
I think Israel Adesanya mentioned thr Nigerians are smart af. Something along the lines of he wasnt that smart in nigeria but when he came to NZ, he was considered smort pants
You sure he was not just being nice. In Nigeria, innovative thinking is discouraged, it is usually do it the traditional way.

*Tobidara laughter*...
*gets picked up by interpol*

It was nice of you to visit

• Wow
Reactions: Uchiha seeker

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure but didnt a youngster from nigeria creare a windmill or something with bare marerials
Never heard of it lol
You planning on setting up a call (scam) centre, or finding a Nigerian Prince to access money🤔
Let's say I know what you referring to which I don't but if I did which I don't, I can not but blame y'all for falling for the easiest gimmicks lol