Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you expect from the fight? Do you think Furuta has a chance against Eto or Furuta will be cut down and end up being served as Pâté?

Now that it has been revealed that Furuta is a half ghoul, and based on what he had done in the latest chapter:
You must be registered for see images

I have a feeling the event similar to the following might happen, except with Furuta instead of Ken:

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly think Furuta might be strong than Kaneki was then :wut: though I think Kaneki is better at using his Kagune

Sasuke tyeezy

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly think Furuta might be strong than Kaneki was then :wut: though I think Kaneki is better at using his Kagune
Same I think Furuta has more raw power but Kaneki has refined his skill with Arima & has an actual fighting style while still incorporating his Kagune.

Thing is Kaneki might have to break away from that refined style if he wants to best Arima, as he's the one who taught him. Anyway I got off topic.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Same I think Furuta has more raw power but Kaneki has refined his skill with Arima & has an actual fighting style while still incorporating his Kagune.

Thing is Kaneki might have to break away from that refined style if he wants to best Arima, as he's the one who taught him. Anyway I got off topic.
Nah, Arima is perfection. The only way Kaneki is going to win is to surpass perfection

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Furuta being stronger than the One-Eyed Owl sounds ridiculous, imo. At this point Eto's won as much on-screen fights as she has lost. Nobody should be able to go up against her alone except Arima and Ken.

Furuta being yet another half-ghoul is okay I guess, mostly because I was fully expecting it, but I'd much prefer him being simply menacing and crafty. If he turns out to be a powerhouse as well it'll be a disappointment.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Furuta being stronger than the One-Eyed Owl sounds ridiculous, imo. At this point Eto's won as much on-screen fights as she has lost. Nobody should be able to go up against her alone except Arima and Ken.

Furuta being yet another half-ghoul is okay I guess, mostly because I was fully expecting it, but I'd much prefer him being simply menacing and crafty. If he turns out to be a powerhouse as well it'll be a disappointment.
Furuta is like Tobi
Goofy and clandestine at first
Now he will go hard

TrollKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How the F did furuda stomp the lovely eto's butt?? I can not make sense out of this crap. Now its as if furuta is as strong as arima (with merely rize's thing)