Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eto got a good meal so now she is about to wreck a few uppity ghouls :bdpf: I CANT WAIT!!!! :flowers
You must be registered for see images

Pretty sure Kaneki is gonna get wrecked though since his Kakuja is still incomplete.

And to retract my last thread on TG. After rereading part one, i have come to the conclusion that Kaneki won't kill Arima. He probably will handicap him though >_> Kaneki won't kill humans

Last edited:

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is gonna be fun.....But Kaneki still has a very good chance if his emotions are supressed.

With killing intention things will not be easy for Arima.

Last edited:

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is she going to escape from her cell? Eto also has no reason to help the Anteiku dork squad, or even keep them alive after she's done with V. If their plot armor extends that far it'll be aggravating.

Though I would very much like to see the leaders being slaughtered by her, seeing as how they actually think they can control the world behind the curtains.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How is she going to escape from her cell? Eto also has no reason to help the Anteiku dork squad, or even keep them alive after she's done with V. If their plot armor extends that far it'll be aggravating.

Though I would very much like to see the leaders being slaughtered by her, seeing as how they actually think they can control the world behind the curtains.
Did you not read the image in spoilers? :wut: She already offered her help in exchange to Kaneki listening to her request... And then told him anyway.

Tbh the fact that she offered to help should mean that she already has a way out :|

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah no. She has a chance against V only if Arima is out of the way. Arima will slaughter her if she goes against him.

Last edited:

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you not read the image in spoilers? :wut: She already offered her help in exchange to Kaneki listening to her request... And then told him anyway.

Tbh the fact that she offered to help should mean that she already has a way out :|
I read it, but she said she'd help him in particular, not his friends, though now that I think about it that's basically one and the same. You've got a point.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah no. She has a chance against V only if Arima is out of the way. Arima will slaughter her if she goes against him.
Arima is with Kaneki and is going to lose
I read it, but she said she'd help him in particular, not his friends, though now that I think about it that's basically one and the same. You've got a point.
Yep :) the best way for Eto to be a nuisance to V is to wreck havoc which will help Kaneki

Last edited:

Clover

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

She offered her help to Ken, who is fighting to protect his friends who are now under attack by V. Helping said friends is helping Ken. That aside, Eto has already stated her view and plans. She is fighting, not for Aoigiri Tree, but for all ghouls of every group to make a world where Ghouls can live in happiness. V is standing in way of that, and Ken's friends are ghouls. In short, simply attacking V is something she has reason to do, and helping Ken's friends is something she has several reasons to do.