Eternal darkness

Lulgasm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does it scare anyone thinking about death? It seems like death is like sleeping forever without a dream? and I have also heard about reincarnation, but I don't quite understand how it is possible or logical or is it logical at all?

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does it scare anyone thinking about death? It seems like death is like sleeping forever without a dream? and I have also heard about reincarnation, but I don't quite understand how it is possible or logical or is it logical at all?
just think about it this way. how was it before you were born?
thatss how death will be. nothing. but the human mind cannot understand the concept of nothing and thats the problem Lol

llxFLaMe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one know what it will be like when you die cause nobody has dies and lives to tell about ... You can't assume that it's like sleeping or that it's nothing cause you don't know... Jesus/God could be real but we truly don't know.

Lulgasm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just think about it this way. how was it before you were born?
thatss how death will be. nothing. but the human mind cannot understand the concept of nothing and thats the problem Lol
I was thinking the same about what its like before you were born its the part concept of nothing that is freightning.

Rιver

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Death is natural, I don't see a reason why to be afraid of it, but also I don't see a reason why not to be afraid of it. So I guess I'm a little stuck in between.​