Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've come across threads saying Gaara is able to defeat 6 Paths of Pain or Nagato himself, which I absolutely find silly. As a result, I'm going to create this thread showing exactly why Gaara will only lose to Animal Path Pain instead of fanboy claim he could beat the 6 of them.

You must be registered for see images

Sand weakness

Gaara's sand weakness is oil as stated and shown from Gengetsu fight with Gaara; there's a saying Gengetsu's oil contains both water and oil which makes it unique from normal oil, but that is just wrong. Firstly, oil and water don't mix, everybody knows that. Secondly, Gengetsu himself refers to his own Jutsu as oil by itself. [ ] So oil on its own would nullify Gaara's sand, because sand coming in contact with oil, the slick liquid seeps in and destroys the sand structure, the oil causing the individual grains to stick together and solidify, which form loose crumbly rocks.

Jiraiya's oil was nullified by Pain when he summoned the Rinnegan crustacean; the summoning spits a liquid from what two translations call ''bubbles'' or ''foam''. I don't know what the VIZ translation says, but from what happened, it washed off the oil that nullified Konan's paper Ninjutsu. Narutowiki states the Jutsu is a water element, but that's impossible since Gaara's sand had in prior mixed find with Mei's Suiton, so it can't be a water element. It's obviously a chemically superior liquid than oil and water, since oil is Gaara's weakness and water can't mix with oil.

Not only the foam liquid can nullify Gaara's sand, it can also spit it at vast quantities. It filled the area that was wider than a Biju, which is wider than Gaara's range of sand.

All in all, the liquid produced by Rinnegan crustacean would shit on Gaara's sand. So the belief Gaara could defeat 6 Paths of Pain or Nagato is null, when Animal Path Pain alone can defeat Gaara.

Last edited:

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't understand anything of what you said but gaara defeating pain is absurd and impossible. Pain is a tier above by portrayal alone.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara would beat Animal path 1 on 1:

Oil and water doesn't mix which is why the oil easily washed away.

You also neglect to mention Preta absorbed a large amount of the oil as well as washing the rest away

Secondly, Gaara's Sand can levitate.

Lastly, EVEN if Gaara's sand can crumble to rock. You forget that Gaara can create MORE sand from that crumbled sand so the process resets itself.

Whoever stated Gaara can beat 6P Pains is delusional. HOWEVER im convinced Gaara would wreck Animal path 1 on 1.

#DrProofWeNeedYou

Last edited:

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Use spoilers please. Also, all of that is addressed. If the foam liquid comes in contact with the sand, Gaara can't use it anymore. Even if he was to create more sand, the foam liquid was spat an area larger than a Biju, so that volume should easily engulf any large scale sand Gaara can create.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Use spoilers please. Also, all of that is addressed. If the foam liquid comes in contact with the sand, Gaara can't use it anymore. Even if he was to create more sand, the foam liquid was spat an area larger than a Biju, so that volume should easily engulf any large scale sand Gaara can create.
And what of Gaara's levitating sand?

If you read what I put I stated Gaara's Sand can levitate

Also Sand and water doesn't mix however sand is heavier than water. Meaning the sand will simply settle under the foam. Gaara has canonically been capable of controlling sand under ground so what's preventing him from taking advantage of the sand under the foam? Remember Sand and water doesn't mix

Last edited:

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've come across threads saying Gaara is able to defeat 6 Paths of Pain or Nagato himself, which I absolutely find silly. As a result, I'm going to create this thread showing exactly why Gaara will only lose to Animal Path Pain instead of fanboy claim he could beat the 6 of them.

Sand weakness

Gaara's sand weakness is oil as stated and shown from Gengetsu fight with Gaara; there's a saying Gengetsu's oil contains both water and oil which makes it unique from normal oil, but that is just wrong. Firstly, oil and water don't mix, everybody knows that. Secondly, Gengetsu himself refers to his own Jutsu as oil by itself. [ ] So oil on its own would nullify Gaara's sand, because sand coming in contact with oil, the slick liquid seeps in and destroys the sand structure, the oil causing the individual grains to stick together and solidify, which form loose crumbly rocks.

Jiraiya's oil was nullified by Pain when he summoned the Rinnegan crustacean; the summoning spits a liquid from what two translations call ''bubbles'' or ''foam''. I don't know what the VIZ translation says, but from what happened, it washed off the oil that nullified Konan's paper Ninjutsu. Narutowiki states the Jutsu is a water element, but that's impossible since Gaara's sand had in prior mixed find with Mei's Suiton, so it can't be a water element. It's obviously a chemically superior liquid than oil and water, since oil is Gaara's weakness and water can't mix with oil.

Not only the foam liquid can nullify Gaara's sand, it can also spit it at vast quantities. It filled the area that was wider than a Biju, which is wider than Gaara's range of sand.

All in all, the liquid produced by Rinnegan crustacean would shit on Gaara's sand. So the belief Gaara could defeat 6 Paths of Pain or Nagato is null, when Animal Path Pain alone can defeat Gaara.

Gaara would poop on the 6POP with intel, the only problem is Deva (which with intel he'd take out quickly & easily). On that note, you actually believing that Gaara loses to Animal Path is beyond absurd.

I don't need to go into length because you've argued against canon TWICE in this thread.

#1. "There's a saying Gengetsu's oil contains both water and oil which makes it unique from normal oil, but that is just wrong. Firstly, oil and water don't mix, everybody knows that."

Arguing against canon.

Onoki himself, someone who was around when Gengetsu had been should know his mentor's rival's abilities, and that he does.

Also Gengetsu says this (I can't pull up the VIZ site atm, but when I can best believe I will) : "This oil." This can (and in this situation does) refer to a certain kind of something; Gengetsu is clearly referring to his oil/water mixture.

And then you've got ninja stating over, and over its not just oil, nor just water. It's got properties of both.

Gaara outright stated even though it's water, it resembles oil more. So if its water, and it resembles oil, and then you've got other saying he's a mixture of both, and the DB states such to, and he himself states "this oil," well... Common sense, and the manga lead us to the fact that Gengetsu is made up of an oil & water mixture.

Debating against this is asinine. So don't.

#2: "Narutowiki states the Jutsu is a water element, but that's impossible since Gaara's sand had in prior mixed find with Mei's Suiton, so it can't be a water element. It's obviously a chemically superior liquid than oil and water, since oil is Gaara's weakness and water can't mix with oil."

Again, here you argue against the manga. The only true thing you've stated here is that Gaara's sand had been mixed with Mei's water. The rest is unsupported bs.

[/IMG]

"Water Style." It's a water technique, that doesn't even NEED the DB to confirm that it is truthfully.

Your whole premise is based upon arguing against manga fact which will never get you anywhere. Gaara shits on Animal Path neg diff. None of the other paths even propose a threat other than Deva.

Last edited:

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Gaara would poop on the 6POP with intel, the only problem is Deva (which with intel he'd take out quickly & easily). On that note, you actually believing that Gaara loses to Animal Path is beyond absurd.
I'm not here to debate Pain vs Gaara, just why Rinnegan crustacean's foam would nullify the sand, which it does as explained in the op.

Gaara outright stated even though it's water, it resembles oil more. So if its water, and it resembles oil, and then you've got other saying he's a mixture of both, and the DB states such to, and he himself states "this oil," well... Common sense, and the manga lead us to the fact that Gengetsu is made up of an oil & water mixture.
''Furthermore he has a unique water release that uses oil, which has tormented many Shinobi'' - Databook IV

The databook you posted describes Gengetsu's water as oil. Although you did convince me that his Jutsu is a water element, that doesn't change my argument that even if it's a water element, it still has different chemical makeup than plain water. For example, Lava Release has been shown to come in different forms.

You still haven't convinced me why oil toads use wouldn't have an effect on the sand too, considering it will make it heavy upon contact with the sand. And pretty much all the scans in conjunction with Gengetsu's statement, all of it suggests his liquid is more oil than water, even if it's a Suiton.

"Water Style." It's a water technique, that doesn't even NEED the DB to confirm that it is truthfully.
And as I said above, it can still be classified as Water Release like Gengetsu's oil, it doesn't change the fact its chemically superior liquid to plain water, since it was able to wash off the oil from Konan, when oil and water can't possibly mix together. Normal Water Releases wouldn't have been able to do that, but the foam did so makes it clear it's unique. And since it nullified oil then it will nullify the sand. You have yet to prove why normal oil wouldn't affect sand.

Your whole premise is based upon arguing against manga fact which will never get you anywhere. Gaara shits on Animal Path neg diff. None of the other paths even propose a threat other than Deva.
There was no denial on my part.

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And what of Gaara's levitating sand?

If you read what I put I stated Gaara's Sand can levitate

Also Sand and water doesn't mix however sand is heavier than water. Meaning the sand will simply settle under the foam. Gaara has canonically been capable of controlling sand under ground so what's preventing him from taking advantage of the sand under the foam? Remember Sand and water doesn't mix
Animal Path can also fly on the bird.

No, that's false. The foam has superior chemical substance than normal water, even though DB classifies it as Water Release, considering it washed off Jiraiya's oil. Oil is the very same substance that Gaara admitted his sand was weak to, so if it comes in contact with the foam, it will nullify it too. Foam > oil > sand. Equation is easy. And not to mention the crustacean spat the foam in such large volume, that the area was filled completely. Need I remind you the area can fit a Biju sized toad inside it?

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not here to debate Pain vs Gaara, just why Rinnegan crustacean's foam would nullify the sand, which it does as explained in the op.
Nope. Just you arguing against manga.

''Furthermore he has a unique water release that uses oil, which has tormented many Shinobi'' - Databook IV

The databook you posted describes Gengetsu's water as oil. Although you did convince me that his Jutsu is a water element, that doesn't change my argument that even if it's a water element, it still has different chemical makeup than plain water. For example, Lava Release has been shown to come in different forms.

No ones arguing Gengetsu's water doesn't have a different composition, that's literally the only reason his oil + water ability is plausible. Good, you agree its water.

You still haven't convinced me why oil toads use wouldn't have an effect on the sand too, considering it will make it heavy upon contact with the sand. And pretty much all the scans in conjunction with Gengetsu's statement, all of it suggests his liquid is more oil than water, even if it's a Suiton.
Theoretically since we have no proof how oil would affect Gaara's sand, we can't presume what oil would do to real life sand (clump it up, compacting it) would happen to Gaara's own. Because he was capable of manipulating sand incorporated with Mei's water. So it's pretty clear his sand defies real world logic. The reason why Gaara's sand seeped was because it was faced with a unique component (water + oil).

And as I said above, it can still be classified as Water Release like Gengetsu's oil, it doesn't change the fact its chemically superior liquid to plain water, since it was able to wash off the oil from Konan, when oil and water can't possibly mix together. Normal Water Releases wouldn't have been able to do that, but the foam did so makes it clear it's unique. And since it nullified oil then it will nullify the sand. You have yet to prove why normal oil wouldn't affect sand.
@bold: Based on nothing lol.

And water washing off oil isn't the two components mixing what the hell :lol? Your whole premise is just really asnine, and refuted by the manga for the most part.

Ridiculous.

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theoretically since we have no proof how oil would affect Gaara's sand, we can't presume what oil would do to real life sand (clump it up, compacting it) would happen to Gaara's own. Because he was capable of manipulating sand incorporated with Mei's water. So it's pretty clear his sand defies real world logic. The reason why Gaara's sand seeped was because it was faced with a unique component (water + oil).
Then that's assumption backed by nothing on your part. . Gengetsu's Jutsu is stated to resemble oil more and water less, which could, for example, mean it's 80% oil and 20% water. Oil nullified Konan's Ninjutsu, which was immune to water and fire, so it can easily do the same to the sand, considering Gengetsu's unique component contains more oil than water.

@bold: Based on nothing lol.

And water washing off oil isn't the two components mixing what the hell ? Your whole premise is just really asnine, and refuted by the manga for the most part.
Konan's paper was immune to water and fire, which should not be, since water makes paper wet and fire burns it. Jiraiya resorted to use oil to make the paper sticky. Crustacean's foam that's classified as Water Release in the databook washed off the oil, despite that water and oil can't mix. What does that tell you? It's a superior form of liquid, even if it's classified as Water Release, since Suiton can't wash off Jiraiya's oil. Jiraiya already made that clear that the foam was his weakness.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What OP is saying makes zero sense. :lol So because the RG summon's foam can wash away oil that can negate Gaara's Sand it can also do the same? Dafuq? Oil and foam have two different chemical makeups and affect objects differently. One washing away the other doesn't let the former do everything the latter can. Foam is still foam. Oil is still oil. Gaara still shits.

I can't even tell if Madara Rules is trolling at this point or actually believes the horse doo doo he types. :lol

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then that's assumption backed by nothing on your part. . Gengetsu's Jutsu is stated to resemble oil more and water less, which could, for example, mean it's 80% oil and 20% water. Oil nullified Konan's Ninjutsu, which was immune to water and fire, so it can easily do the same to the sand, considering Gengetsu's unique component contains more oil than water.

Konan's paper was immune to water and fire, which should not be, since water makes paper wet and fire burns it. Jiraiya resorted to use oil to make the paper sticky. Crustacean's foam that's classified as Water Release in the databook washed off the oil, despite that water and oil can't mix. What does that tell you? It's a superior form of liquid, even if it's classified as Water Release, since Suiton can't wash off Jiraiya's oil. Jiraiya already made that clear that the foam was his weakness.
Gengetsu's jutsu is a kekkei genkai which is a spiritual jutsu unlike normal chakra water releases.

Gaara's sand is his mother , karura's spirit hence why it defies common sense mixing into mei's water element. That froth of asura path won't work since it has nothing to even make the claim it can counter spirits. If it was normal sand it would've worked.

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara is not beating the 6POP. But no way in hell does Animal Path alone beat Gaara.
What's your intake on this? Proof argues normal oil shouldn't affect the sand, and Gengetsu's oil was different and how would the foam fare on the sand. You argued that Jiraiya's oil should have an effect on the sand before.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's your intake on this? Proof argues normal oil shouldn't affect the sand, and Gengetsu's oil was different and how would the foam fare on the sand. You argued that Jiraiya's oil should have an effect on the sand before.
Theres no reason why foam would affect the sand.

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was a Kisame vs Gaara thread 2 years ago and I said the same shit.

Water makes sand more dense so Gaara gets whooped as a result because his sand becomes heavier and slower.

Same shit with Foam.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gengetsu's oil was spiritual as is from a kekkei genkai as seen mei could melt SusanoO which is a spirit while raikage couldn't do anything to it alone. So the froth of asura ain't doing jack.