Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission 1: Scouting Mission.

Narrator: With the new Lord, Espada number 8, Xinroki Amazi stepped forword and spoke his mind. The Espada are in greater numbers now and are growing stronger by the day, but the Shinigami are no different. Xinroki pronounced a scouting team, led by himself. To sneak into the saratei and gather as much information as possible.

If you wish to take part in this mission, say "I wish to join".

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Narrator: With the new Lord, Espada number 8, Xinroki Amazi stepped forword and spoke his mind. The Espada are in greater numbers now and are growing stronger by the day, but the Shinigami are no different. Xinroki pronounced a scouting team, led by himself. To sneak into the saratei and gather as much information as possible.

"Darn. Only if it was a solo mission."

FineKate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I wish to join. :)

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Frill-Necked Lizard
Aspects of Death: Sacrifice
A little info about yourself: Just got into bleach and would love to join RP. Sacrifice is apparent all around us, and people must learn what true sacrifice is

Status
Not open for further replies.