Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Conditions: Esdeath has already released the ice storm. The Emperor has been drugged by the Prime Minister.
Starting Distance: 20 m
Restrictions: None

Does Esdeath have the fire power to take down the durable giant?

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But that guy is no where near as durable or large as Shikoutazer.
Would that matter? Esdeath can just do that and much more. Or that huge amount of icicles she fired against NR when they went to free Tatsumi. I'm just not motivated enough to post scans of all of her large-scale attacks :sweat:

And I mean, she can just attack Shikotazer's head or chest or whatever its weak spot is.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would that matter? Esdeath can just do that and much more. Or that huge amount of icicles she fired against NR when they went to free Tatsumi. I'm just not motivated enough to post scans of all of her large-scale attacks :sweat:

And I mean, she can just attack Shikotazer's head or chest or whatever its weak spot is.
You should post the greatest large-scale attacks. She did manage to slice through Tyrant's skin. I guess if Esdeath keeps on hitting the same spot over and over again, she can win. Though I'm wondering whether her flight speed is on par with Tatsumi and Wave's to guarantee she can completely evade all of Shikoutazer's attacks.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should post the greatest large-scale attacks. She did manage to slice through Tyrant's skin. I guess if Esdeath keeps on hitting the same spot over and over again, she can win. Though I'm wondering whether her flight speed is on par with Tatsumi and Wave's to guarantee she can completely evade all of Shikoutazer's attacks.
She can create those giant pillars of ice to stand on. Seriously, she is ridiculously overpowered. Again, I'm not finding all of the scans but just look at this . And that's after she's been fighting for a while.

I mean, your initial question was whether she's got enough fire (ice?) power to take it down or not. I'm fairly sure the answer is yes. But I'm a bit too tired to come up with exact ways she'd do it (literally falling asleep here... I guess I'll go).

Last edited:

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She can create those giant pillars of ice to stand on. Seriously, she is ridiculously overpowered. Again, I'm not finding all of the scans but just look at this . And that's after she's been fighting for a while.
Those pillars can be destroyed pretty easily so they'd waste stamina. Though I don't see why she can't create small midair platforms to constantly jump on if need be. I don't think those ice crystals can pierce Shikoutazer. She's better off using a bijuu sized spear and then drilling it in.
I mean, your initial question was whether she's got enough fire (ice?) power to take it down or not. I'm fairly sure the answer is yes. But I'm a bit too tired to come up with exact ways she'd do it (literally falling asleep here... I guess I'll go).
Once you feel like it, I'd like to see you come up with strategies in this match.

I can see Esdeath intercepting the missiles like Wave did and then seal those missile holes shut which means Shikoutazer could take some damage from its own attack.

Do you think she can beat Tatsumi as well before he transformed into Tyrant? I think so. She can damage him if she can damage Tyrant. Incursio's final form is very fast but Esdeath is probably even faster, so in a clash, I can see her prevailing.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those pillars can be destroyed pretty easily so they'd waste stamina. Though I don't see why she can't create small midair platforms to constantly jump on if need be. I don't think those ice crystals can pierce Shikoutazer. She's better off using a bijuu sized spear and then drilling it in.
I mostly put up that scan as a testament to her stamina, because that was after she's been fighting the Revolutionary Army for maybe at least a few hours - after using her ice soldiers, her ability to fly, freezing the entire country and using Mahapadma. So I'm quite sure she'd have no trouble spamming Bijuu sized icicles either.

I can see Esdeath intercepting the missiles like Wave did and then seal those missile holes shut which means Shikoutazer could take some damage from its own attack.
Indeed. If Wave could think of it then she should too (she's supposed to be very intelligent, after all).

Do you think she can beat Tatsumi as well before he transformed into Tyrant? I think so. She can damage him if she can damage Tyrant. Incursio's final form is very fast but Esdeath is probably even faster, so in a clash, I can see her prevailing.
I think she would. She did indeed injure the fully transformed him.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mostly put up that scan as a testament to her stamina, because that was after she's been fighting the Revolutionary Army for maybe at least a few hours - after using her ice soldiers, her ability to fly, freezing the entire country and using Mahapadma. So I'm quite sure she'd have no trouble spamming Bijuu sized icicles either.
She ended up using up the stamina from the ice soldiers to freeze the country. Though aside from that, Esdeath had used a large number of ice attacks with great scale. She should have more stamina than the Emperor even in his drugged form so I could see her outlasting him.

I don't see how she takes it down, or survives his blast if actually aimed at her.
You don't think she can evade those lasers like Tatsumi and Wave did?