Esdeath fans?

Are you a fan? Are you? Are you? Are you? Are You?

• Yes, I am.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No, I don't.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You too? :p I didn't think you were one. Yeah, she was actually the first character I've seen before I got into the series. I was curious to know who she is and there I am, enjoying AGK. U_U
Yep, the same is with me actually. I remember I used to see Punk, ZeroPro and Noto with avatars and I always thought she looked pretty cool. She's initially the reason I checked out the series. I often go back between her and Mein for favorites but I think I prefer Esdeath cause she's pretty much what got me into the series. Plus, my roommate who I watch AgK with practically fanboys over her, so she's my favorite for multiple reasons besides her character :yeah:

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep, the same is with me actually. I remember I used to see Punk, ZeroPro and Noto with avatars and I always thought she looked pretty cool. She's initially the reason I checked out the series. I often go back between her and Mein for favorites but I think I prefer Esdeath cause she's pretty much what got me into the series. Plus, my roommate who I watch AgK with practically fanboys over her, so she's my favorite for multiple reasons besides her character :yeah:
Esdeath avatars are cool, esdeath is a badass character. Esdeath is love, Esdeath is life.

To me esdeath was kind of fresh, kaguya from naruto gave me a bad taste on female villains. Esdeath was fresh, badass, sadistic, beautiful, did i forgot to mention that BADASS op MOVE? She's op!

Reactions: Kαmi

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Esdeath avatars are cool, esdeath is a badass character. Esdeath is love, Esdeath is life.

To me esdeath was kind of fresh, kaguya from naruto gave me a bad taste on female villains. Esdeath was fresh, badass, sadistic, beautiful, did i forgot to mention that BADASS op MOVE? She's op!
You're right though. I started getting into AgK at a time I wasnt fond of the direction the manga was going. But Esdeath was great to have whenever I hadn't come across a decent female antagonist. She's pretty funny at times too Lol, and her fighting style is glorious. Fights like she's never worried, doesn't miss a step even with her trump card is beaten. She's pretty amazing.

Reactions: iNotorious

Worm King

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering she's extremely badly written as not only a villain, but a character, too... No, I don't like her. But she has a big pair of tits, is powerful and is sadistic so I'm not really surprised that people like her.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're right though. I started getting into AgK at a time I wasnt fond of the direction the manga was going. But Esdeath was great to have whenever I hadn't come across a decent female antagonist. She's pretty funny at times too Lol, and her fighting style is glorious. Fights like she's never worried, doesn't miss a step even with her trump card is beaten. She's pretty amazing.
Let me add that she never got the famous talk no jutsu, not even from tatsumi the ones that she really 'loves' you know. She's an amazing antagonist and she's one if not the most respected person in the empire. Remember when she first appeared? When the empire thugs were killing people with hot water and she came and they were like ''do you want to be next eh!'', when they saw who was there, they just got rekt!

Really nice character, but she's on the wrong manga. The characters in this manga die way too fast.

Reactions: Xlad

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering she's extremely badly written as not only a villain, but a character, too... No, I don't like her. But she has a big pair of tits, is powerful and is sadistic so I'm not really surprised that people like her.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I remember it all started off with a troll thread. A nooblet like other trolls, posted "CHAPTER 637 IS OUT!" or something like that. It was then that most of us, including me fell right into the trap that is the misleading title bait. I was frustrated, lost, in despair, and angered of that puny little troll. It wasn't until the great Meido/Dainbow Rash who presented this... this meme.

You must be registered for see images

I went back to the thread. I scrolled down at gazed my eyes upon such image. She...sends shivers down my spine. So much that I was saved it. It was then I googled search to see who this sapphire-hiared beauty was. Alas, I found the answer. The answer to all of my issues that is Esdeath.

The moral: Bad trolls are bad trolls.
Esdeath is love, Esdeath is life.
Yep...U_U

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see. Nah, I actually didn't like how her tits got expanded in the anime. It was honestly disgusting that they do such a thing. Same for Akame.
Let me add that she never got the famous talk no jutsu, not even from tatsumi the ones that she really 'loves' you know. She's an amazing antagonist and she's one if not the most respected person in the empire. Remember when she first appeared? When the empire thugs were killing people with hot water and she came and they were like ''do you want to be next eh!'', when they saw who was there, they just got rekt!

Really nice character, but she's on the wrong manga. The characters in this manga die way too fast.
Hmm....
I do like her fighting style with ice. So she is one of my favs in that department. The other two being Miyuki (Mahouka) and November 11 (Darker than Black), especially the latter.
I see.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember it all started off with a troll thread. A nooblet like other trolls, posted "CHAPTER 637 IS OUT!" or something like that. It was then that most of us, including me fell right into the trap that is the misleading title bait. I was frustrated, lost, in despair, and angered of that puny little troll. It wasn't until the great Meido/Dainbow Rash who presented this... this meme.

You must be registered for see images

I went back to the thread. I scrolled down at gazed my eyes upon such image. She...sends shivers down my spine. So much that I was saved it. It was then I googled search to see who this sapphire-hiared beauty was. Alas, I found the answer. The answer to all of my issues that is Esdeath.

The moral: Bad trolls are bad trolls.
Lmao that is awesome, Meido is golden. I remember seeing that pic before but I just laughed initially cause I liked how random it was.
I do like her fighting style with ice. So she is one of my favs in that department. The other two being Miyuki (Mahouka) and November 11 (Darker than Black), especially the latter.
It's about time for me to watch DtB again actually. I think I'll show it to my roomies to see if they like it. November 11 is so suave with his fighting style, clever too.