Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Suiton: Mizu Sumai) – Water Release: Water house
Type: Defense
Range: Short-mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: -
Description: The user quickly summons a wall of water in front of him which is able to protect the user against Fire jutsu ranked S and lower. (The water can be situated in any position the user chooses. For example the user can summon the water to cover him from attacks coming from above him)
Note: Requires a water source
Note: Can only be used 4 times.
Note: Can only be used by RockLeeGreenBeast and those he shares this jutsu with.
Yeahh Thanks. :)

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Water = H2O (2 hydrogen ions, with 1 oxygen)

Water < Earth bc earth is earth.

water > fire bc fire is fire.

what's next? z.z

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Using my chakra, i perform nature transformation to change the nature of its chakra to the properties of water. Focusing it all on the ground in front of me, i use that chakra and release it in the air, almost immediately summoning a wall of water right in front of me protecting me from variuos tihngs.

Question: can it only protect me from katon, wb fuuton? o-o or other elements? :p

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Using my chakra, i perform nature transformation to change the nature of its chakra to the properties of water. Focusing it all on the ground in front of me, i use that chakra and release it in the air, almost immediately summoning a wall of water right in front of me protecting me from variuos tihngs.

Question: can it only protect me from katon, wb fuuton? o-o or other elements? :p
and it's as simple as that.

Yes, but goes with Strengths and weaknesses of Water. So if it goes up against S-rank fire, it'd protect you but get destroyed. It can defend against A-rank of neutral elements (but then gets destroyed) and yea.

Reactions: Edward

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Doton: Kuroi Kurohyou) - Earth release: Black Panthers

Type: Attack
Range:Short-long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user quickly concentrates his doton chakra in his hands and quickly touches the ground to release 2 panthers made out of Earth to run at the opponent at full force and take down the opponent savagely without trouble upon impact. The user can take his hands of the ground and the jutsu will still be active however to control the panthers the user must bring his hands back to the ground. If the users hands are not touching the ground, the panthers will simply attack the opponent whenever they see him/her.
Note: can only be used by RockLeeGreenBeast and those he shares this jutsu with.
Note: Can only be used 2 times.
Note: Panthers must be destroyed with an approperate jutsu.
Note: Panthers disperse after 3 turns if they are not destroyed.
Note: No S-rank Earth jutsus next turn.
Note: User can order the Panthers and tell them what to do as long as his hands are still touching the ground.

-comes back for more- thanks xD

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Doton: Kuroi Kurohyou) - Earth release: Black Panthers

Type: Attack
Range:Short-long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user quickly concentrates his doton chakra in his hands and quickly touches the ground to release 2 panthers made out of Earth to run at the opponent at full force and take down the opponent savagely without trouble upon impact. The user can take his hands of the ground and the jutsu will still be active however to control the panthers the user must bring his hands back to the ground. If the users hands are not touching the ground, the panthers will simply attack the opponent whenever they see him/her.
Note: can only be used by RockLeeGreenBeast and those he shares this jutsu with.
Note: Can only be used 2 times.
Note: Panthers must be destroyed with an approperate jutsu.
Note: Panthers disperse after 3 turns if they are not destroyed.
Note: No S-rank Earth jutsus next turn.
Note: User can order the Panthers and tell them what to do as long as his hands are still touching the ground.

-comes back for more- thanks xD
Dat RockLeeGreenBeast tho

Anyways, describe the jutsu as you see it. Any potential uses? Weaknesses you see?

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Incredibly useful jutsu tbh. You use shape manipualtion from an existing earth source, and by doing that, you create two panthers from the ground to rise up. If you want to control it, then you would put your hands back on the ground to make contact with it. If not, it will still follow your opponent and attack. Potential uses would be using it in close range, since they are panthers they'd be incredibly fast and it allows you to perform other jutsus as well, unless you decide to put your hands back on the ground. I honestly dont see a weakness to this.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Incredibly useful jutsu tbh. You use shape manipualtion from an existing earth source, and by doing that, you create two panthers from the ground to rise up. If you want to control it, then you would put your hands back on the ground to make contact with it. If not, it will still follow your opponent and attack. Potential uses would be using it in close range, since they are panthers they'd be incredibly fast and it allows you to perform other jutsus as well, unless you decide to put your hands back on the ground. I honestly dont see a weakness to this.
And its yours

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fuuton: Kotai kōkū Tekunikku) - Wind Release: Solid Wind technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 (If used offensively)
Description: By using wind chakra, the user will release it into the air in front of them. With the wind chakra, they will manipulate the air to become more solid, 'solidifying' the air, into something that would allow the user to physically interact with. With the use of shape manipulation, the solidified air could be shaped into a multitude of items, like kunai's, hammers, swords, etc. Each offensive action done by these solidified weapons would be able to slice through even the thickest materials due to the slicing and sharp properties of wind (According to elemental strengths & Weaknesses). It can also create shields of slicing winds, about the size of 3/4 the users body, used for defense that is able to defend against lightning techniques, or offensive physical actions like taijutsu or kenjutsu. With the use of a single handseal, the user can choose to make the solidified weapon or item they created previously to burst into a net of slicing winds upon impact, enveloping the target and continuously deal slicing damage to the target for as long as they remain within the net. (Basically, once the weapon made of solidified wind hits a target, it would explode into a net via shape manipulation. The wind would be more concentrated and the net would be touching the targets body, making it cut the body parts its touching.)
Notes & Restrictions:
- Can only be used 3 times with a two turn cooldown
- Only teachable by Ace.
- The 60 damage only applies to the one handseal and creation of the net; if the net is not created, and only the wind weapon hits, 20 damage points will be decreased from 60.
- The solidified items created from this technique must be bigger than a hand, while being smaller than the user. (To avoid people making tiny, tiny balls or something.)
- Once the net is formed, the user will only be able to perform wind based techniques to maintain the net's shape. So basically, if you use the handseal to create the net, you can only use wind jutsus unless you want the net to disappear into thin air.
- Net can only go up to short range.

Okay... solid wind, you basically solidify and compress the wind around you into a form that you can interact with. You can solidify it to make weapons, like axes, swords, kunais, boomerangs, etcetc or shields. With a single handseal you can use these items to burst into a net of slicing winds, that continues to deal the 'slicing' damage to the target as long as they are within the net. o-o
Questions? o-o

<_> >_<

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fuuton: Kotai kōkū Tekunikku) - Wind Release: Solid Wind technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 (If used offensively)
Description: By using wind chakra, the user will release it into the air in front of them. With the wind chakra, they will manipulate the air to become more solid, 'solidifying' the air, into something that would allow the user to physically interact with. With the use of shape manipulation, the solidified air could be shaped into a multitude of items, like kunai's, hammers, swords, etc. Each offensive action done by these solidified weapons would be able to slice through even the thickest materials due to the slicing and sharp properties of wind (According to elemental strengths & Weaknesses). It can also create shields of slicing winds, about the size of 3/4 the users body, used for defense that is able to defend against lightning techniques, or offensive physical actions like taijutsu or kenjutsu. With the use of a single handseal, the user can choose to make the solidified weapon or item they created previously to burst into a net of slicing winds upon impact, enveloping the target and continuously deal slicing damage to the target for as long as they remain within the net. (Basically, once the weapon made of solidified wind hits a target, it would explode into a net via shape manipulation. The wind would be more concentrated and the net would be touching the targets body, making it cut the body parts its touching.)
Notes & Restrictions:
- Can only be used 3 times with a two turn cooldown
- Only teachable by Ace.
- The 60 damage only applies to the one handseal and creation of the net; if the net is not created, and only the wind weapon hits, 20 damage points will be decreased from 60.
- The solidified items created from this technique must be bigger than a hand, while being smaller than the user. (To avoid people making tiny, tiny balls or something.)
- Once the net is formed, the user will only be able to perform wind based techniques to maintain the net's shape. So basically, if you use the handseal to create the net, you can only use wind jutsus unless you want the net to disappear into thin air.
- Net can only go up to short range.

Okay... solid wind, you basically solidify and compress the wind around you into a form that you can interact with. You can solidify it to make weapons, like axes, swords, kunais, boomerangs, etcetc or shields. With a single handseal you can use these items to burst into a net of slicing winds, that continues to deal the 'slicing' damage to the target as long as they are within the net. o-o
Questions? o-o

<_> >_<
Who's hands, exactly? :)

Can I just I make something like 3 inches long and just say it's still bigger than the hands of some. Babies got small hands, so, you know.