Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to watch GOT on ********* just to get a feeling of what it's like, If it's good I will support the show by paying for it.

The error I get is

"Error loading media: file not found"

episode 1, 2, 3 all worked perfectly and then the electricity went out, everything shuts off. I put money in get the power back on and turn on the computer and it doesn't work all of a sudden.

It doesn't work on my phone,laptop or PC.

Things I tried to fix it:

Clear browser cookie and cache

I visited the JDW player website and found the error, tried their fix which was a simple restart but it didn't work.

I tried watching on my phone, laptop, didn't work

Restarted the router

Tried different browser

Tried to use Proxy

Installed Flash player

tried another episode and a movie just to test it

No idea why it stopped working randomly. I'm quite good with computers but for this once I basically have next to no idea.If i had to have a guess it's to do with the JDW player because they have that error on their support page.

Youtube works for me

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you on the computer? If yes, which browser are you using ?
Chrome... did you read what I tried?

"Clear browser cookie and cache

I visited the JDW player website and found the error, tried their fix which was a simple restart but it didn't work.

I tried watching on my phone, laptop, didn't work

Restarted the router

Tried different browser

Tried to use Proxy

Installed Flash player

tried another episode and a movie just to test it
"

Also I just found another site that GOT works on but I still want ********* to work... what's going on? :(

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You didn't read my thread. How can you help someone when you don't even listen to them about their problem?
I see nothing about you using a VPN. Proxy and VPN's are not the same thing. There's actually a difference, a proxy server is completely browser based, and is not as compatible with certain web pages that use non browser technology. However, a VPN will work with ALL internet based services, but will offer less choice on which applications will get run through your ISP, as with the VPN, everything is routed through that server when connected, but anyways, i'm done here... sorry i couldn't help.

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see nothing about you using a VPN. Proxy and VPN's are not the same thing. There's actually a difference, a proxy server is completely browser based, and is not as compatible with certain web pages that use non browser technology. However, a VPN will work with ALL internet based services, but will offer less choice on which applications will get run through your ISP, as with the VPN, everything is routed through that server when connected, but anyways, i'm done here... sorry i couldn't help.
I know what a Proxy and a Vpn is. Why would a VPN even help if a proxy didn't? What's the base of this recommendation?

I'm sorry you couldn't help either. I'm a part of anonymous and I'm going to hack your Internet Explorer.