Erin and Mikasa are they together? Relationship Goals....

Bubble

Kin
87💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don´t understand the relationship with between Erin and Mikasa. Originally I thought Erin and Mikasa were related. Until later on in the seasons it seemed as though Mikasa got all teary and googly eyed over Erin. Do the Manga series of Attack on Titan reveal there relationship better than the show?

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Their not related by blood, Mikasa was adopted by Eren's family. Mikasa basically fell in love with Eren before she was adopted, because he helped her get the strength to fight in a very tough situation.

She becomes very protective of Eren because he is always jumping head first into situations like fights even though he's outmatched, but she's there to back him up and she's actually an amazing fighter.

So Eren gets a little jealous and envious of Mikasa because she would always bail him out, and because she's an amazing fighter.

So basically the dynamic is Mikasa loves Eren, and we've seen Eren have moments of at least caring about her.

Won't go into current storylines lol.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ya I saw all 3 season´s. Season 3 was very disappointing, do you know if season 4 is coming out?
no idea when but definitely
The episode you want for that back story is Season 1 Episode 6.

And it's not Season 4, it's the 2nd half of Season 3 and it's back in April. They should just call it Season 4, but their technically calling it Season 3 still.

And I personally thought the first half was a heck of a lot better than the Manga counterpart.