Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd like to discuss Ergo Proxy as I find even for its genre its a rare anime to find someone who has watched it, and I find its best to take time to analyze and look over the past episodes after watching.

Peoples opinions on it as well?

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ergo Proxy was one of those weird looking anime at first look, I was recommended to it by Hulu after watching Death Note, I liked the sypnosis and I went for it, took me till episode 3 I believe to get into it, the animation is pretty good for being old, the little kid robot was so cool, I like the world outside from were they live. I've seen it twice but I don't rely remember much anymore cause it's been 3 years ago since I saw it but it's definitely in my top 10 anime. That episode about Disney lol was creepy and funny as hell

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ergo Proxy was one of those weird looking anime at first look, I was recommended to it by Hulu after watching Death Note, I liked the sypnosis and I went for it, took me till episode 3 I believe to get into it, the animation is pretty good for being old, the little kid robot was so cool, I like the world outside from were they live. I've seen it twice but I don't rely remember much anymore cause it's been 3 years ago since I saw it but it's definitely in my top 10 anime. That episode about Disney lol was creepy and funny as hell
Fr man, and the one with the shape changing Proxy's was a masterpiece imo. I love the setting and the atmosphere created as well as the concepts of its dystopia and the similarities to blade runner, it gets a little winding at first however the inbetween plot episodes are well done imo and necessary.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's definitely one of the best dystopians out there and does just about everything right.
Can't think of another Anime like EP and what i really love is that it's getting better each time you re-watch it.

Last edited:

Tarkatower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
watched it a few months ago and I think I rated it a 7.5/10 when I finished it. So a decent anime

I didn't like it that much because it was very episodic and there were a couple of useless filler episodes. Ergo Proxy definitely had a strong start but later on the storytelling felt disconnected and weak. I remember the scenes and animation was jumping all over the place. The anime seemed to be better enjoyed when analyzing the themes it put out rather than as a linear narrative.

Reactions: Zexion~