Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really:lmao:

I haven't watched since Garaaga in the cave.
I have seen a lot of bad anime episodes in my life, sometimes it happens but what happened today was just atrocious and "I want to forget this quickly" worthy. There is no excuse for this constant downgrade in the quality of writting. Man, i am shocked tbf.

This is nothing new with Boruto, there was a standard of how bad the series could be but today's episode sets a new low.

Look at this c*ap.

You must be registered for see images

..and this Inojin kid adopts a little earth being..

I need to be exorcised.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have seen a lot of bad anime episodes in my life, sometimes it happens but what happened today was just atrocious and "I want to forget this quickly" worthy. There is no excuse for this constant downgrade in the quality of writting. Man, i am shocked tbf.

This is nothing new with Boruto, there was a standard of how bad the series could be but today's episode sets a new low.

Look at this c*ap.

..and this Inojin kid adopts a little earth being..

I need to be exorcised.
Indra and 123 were probably orgasmic seeing Boruto dress like Sasuke.

I doubt anything's going to change tbh, when I saw the Ao fight I was done. It's gone beyond bad writing and entered the territory of bad jokes.

Ps. Where should I send the holy water?

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Indra and 123 were probably orgasmic seeing Boruto dress like Sasuke.

I doubt anything's going to change tbh, when I saw the Ao fight I was done. It's gone beyond bad writing and entered the territory of bad jokes.

Ps. Where should I send the holy water?
Trust me, not even the most delusional fans of the series is happy about today's episode and the arc as a whole. They were illuminated by the truth and don't even dare to appear here. Realizing after two years that other people were right all long must hurt in the ego.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was it really that bad? What was it about? Did kurotsuchi fight? Has she done jinton yet?

These are the kind of questions the writers should be asking themselves. Imo it’s very lil effort on the companies part to hire someone to scour the internet for general opinions on what fans want to see and pick and choose, ALL of our ideas to change this show can’t be all bad

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been up and down for sure but it still has so so much promise with some good plotlines down the hall.
This arc has been okay but not too much exciting things going on. 2 episodes ago was fun but the rest is like, you need something to stuff down your throat to keep you engaged, lol.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't watch it but from what I've seen and heard, it really wasn't anything special. Honestly, looking at the spoilers for the next 4 episodes, this arc imo, has completely lost all its potential, they're dragging it out for far too long. D:
Really dissapointed with the pace and the content of the latest episodes (totally not surprised tho).
Not only are they dragging it out, they’re taking plot points from naruto, and giving 0 substance. Boruto as a series is just... there... big studio, check.... rich treasure box of characters and lore to pull from, check... established fan base, check.... but it’s just there. Like that’s the biggest compliment I can give the series so far, it exists.

Reactions: Reboryushon