Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wasn't interested in this mini ChoCho arc, i even forgot that a new episode was coming out today til i saw a comment about it on twitter, but damn, this episode was really good.

I was never a fan of Chocho so going into the episode i wasn't expecting to care much. When i saw Choji training her my thought was, "well since i'm not interested in the story hopefully there's some good character interactions and development", and holy schitt! That's exactly what i got (well more so interactions).

I became invested in the episode once i saw Orochimaru with Mitsuki training. I thought that would be the highlight but nope! It continued to get better. Afterward there was the Sarada & Chocho moment which was really good! And then the Boruto and Mitsuki moment. I began to warm up to him since episode 65 but now i'm legitimately a Boruto fan! And i even like Chocho now! Plus even the new characters. Shikadai and Inojin were cool too. I'm really starting to get invested in the new gen.

But should i really be surprised for that this episode was good? Kishimoto himself had alot of involvement but nonethless, in regards to the cast of the new gen, they may even surpass the previous gen in terms of character interactions. Part One should have been longer. Especially the time Sasuke was in Konoha! Good character interactions are one of my favorite things about manga/anime. Sasuke barely spoke to Konoha 11 outside of team 7! Ino, Shikamaru, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Neji, Lee, & Tenten. The brief exchange between Sasuke and Kiba in chapter 39, the moments he had with Shino when they were facing the Sand Siblings in the Forest, & Ino's fangirlism with Sasuke during her introduction were great! Ino even hugged him from behind. I can totally see myself shipping them if they had more moments.There should have been more moments with everyone! They were classmates!

Anyway, the new gen doesn't have these problems! Granted the anime has more freedom as it's not following the manga which mostly focused on serious stuff. Slice of life moments are less common unfortunately.

Boruto Greatness!!

EKSITE

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What episode you watching chocho is the most annoy fake phony nasty vile charcter in the series if I knew choji was going to have a off spring like this I would have cheered for kaguya too win and enslaved the world , so you telling great characters like Itachi , Minato , Jiariya , Hiruzen die for a village for a character like this smh its beyond sinful.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What episode you watching chocho is the most annoy fake phony nasty vile charcter in the series if I knew choji was going to have a off spring like this I would have cheered for kaguya too win and enslaved the world , so you telling great characters like Itachi , Minato , Jiariya , Hiruzen die for a village for a character like this smh its beyond sinful.
Choyonce is everything and your just bothered.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, they did die for peace so children could grow up without experiencing the horrors of war.

Yes! I live for this asian x black couple. The only unique couple in this show XD
Except there's not an asia in Naruto so they aren't asian.

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, they did die for peace so children could grow up without experiencing the horrors of battle.

Except there's not an asia in Naruto so they aren't asian.
Lmao what are you talking about everyone except for the dark skinned characters in Naruto are Asians. They have asian names and eat asian food :|

Bonus: They actually speak JAPANESE

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao what are you talking about everyone except for the dark skinned characters in Naruto are Asians. They have asian names and eat asian food :|

*Japanese names. Except there isn't a japan in Naruto so they're not Japanese. It's just their native, universal language. They don't even divide each other up based on race.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Move over hinatard and sakurash. We have a new best female and her name is ChoCho.

Atleast until that gothic loli with the doll gets some more information.

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Japanese names. Except there isn't a japan in Naruto so they're not Japanese. It's just their native, universal language. They don't even divide each other up based on race.
Japanese people are Asians so there was no point in correcting my reply xd

They eat japanese food, have japanese names and the story was influenced by several japanese mythologies. They are japanese sorry not sorry U_U

Sauce

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,840💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

this point holds no weight considering that in aot they speak japanese but the only person of asian descent is mikasa and the rest are mostly german/europeon