guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For some reason there is no discussion thread for the new episode so screw it i'll do it haha.

I thought this was another great episode that added so much to kakashi and itachi's character. I love them even more than before. I love the fact that kakashi thought about Obito when he was in the Uchiha district and itachi is just a boss all over the place. We got to see why he joined the akastuki and I really feel bad for him in his final moment with the 3rd. He did all of this for the village and accepted his fate :'(.

Also I knew that Obito had something to do with the massacre and it was good to see that it was the case.

For fillers these are great 5/5

btw I dunno how to create a poll so if someone would tell me I will try to edit it and add it thanks

AaaaNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I can say is.... Look at this guy. He has a woman tattooed to his face. I even finished the picture to show you what I mean.

You must be registered for see images

GanjaSennin49

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, the recent fillers have been nice.

Btw, the poll is at the very bottom under: Additional Options, when you edit, it reads 'Post a Poll - Create a poll with this number of options (Maximum 40):'