glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I have to say about this episode is :

HALLELUJAH!!! THAT ANNOYING RIBRIANNE(I don't care how her name is spelled) AND HER JUST-AS-ANNOYING PARTNER HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!! :axedance::axedance::axedance:

Now maybe we can get the focus back on the real fighters in this tournament.

Next episode looks to be Piccolo/Gohan centric with just a touch of Goku.

(sorry about the lack of anything else as I don't normally create threads...)

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of insignificant characters getting in the way of a good plot.So dumb to just throw in uninteresting characters, JUST to procrastinate/lengthen the arc...give people, what they'd want to see,rather than boring us with characters with the most uninteresting/cliche designs, personalities, and everything else.

17/18...great characters, however, ribrianne and those others...totally uninteresting, until the last part with her going huge and 18 defeating her.

They were really getting somewhere with those saiyan vs saiyan episodes.Really great to watch.

And unfortunately, Gohan and piccolo...terribly represented in this arc. They have basically no placement. Gohan is just stuck right up piccolos ass...it's totally taking away from his shine. Gohan has LIMITs...he goes from super saiyan, to mystic(which basically looks the same)...everyone knows what to expect, and he's just not all that interesting.His character is definitely overshadowed. Piccolo's character has been reduced to just being a mentor/side-man to gohan.What does he have to offer.

Vegeta, no one knows what's going on with vegeta, but his character seems to be getting no where.The writers seem to be struggling to find a proper placement for him, or seem to be waiting at the last minute.Sign of poor execution,like the boruto anime...this is the PRICE of not having a manga to give you a source/guideline as to what's suppose to happen, what makes sense, etc.You have stuff like this...lack of time, lack of DEPTH.

All these main characters, besides vegeta and goku, have sort of been "left behind"...no further development, and it shows...can't they have new techniques?New outfits?New transformations/POWER UPS? Just saying...

Totally unfair.

Last edited:

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if most of you guys are just women haters. First Kefla sucks. Universe 2 girls suck. You guys like 18 because she doesn't talk. I'm starting to think you guys just want stoic women because you think that's cool or something.

I am glad that we got an unexpected depiction of a warrior from Universe 2. The love power thing was interesting because, you know, LOVE conquers all! Plus, all three girls looked different in their final forms. Talk about diversity. Not only in appearance but in how they battle. Also, i was hoping Ribrianne had another form similar to Ultra Instinct. Every universe should have at least one real fighter that is on par with Goku.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if most of you guys are just women haters. First Kefla sucks. Universe 2 girls suck. You guys like 18 because she doesn't talk. I'm starting to think you guys just want stoic women because you think that's cool or something.

I am glad that we got an unexpected depiction of a warrior from Universe 2. The love power thing was interesting because, you know, LOVE conquers all! Plus, all three girls looked different in their final forms. Talk about diversity. Not only in appearance but in how they battle. Also, i was hoping Ribrianne had another form similar to Ultra Instinct. Every universe should have at least one real fighter that is on par with Goku.
lmao...haha.

Kefla rocked...definitely stepped up to the plate, battling goku, undeniably powerful, and worth giving a movie.

However, ribrianne and her fellow friends, were absolutely disgusting. 18, however, is tactful, mature(as well as 17), let's her POWER and skill do the talking...as well as teaching ribrianne that "love" isn't some fashion statement or some super power.

17/18 aren't stereotypical "heros"....they let their power do the talking, and they always stay true to themselves, bending for no one.A pure example of what a hero "can be"...mature, shutting the hell up, not over sensationalizing things with words,non-stop powerhouse, and brutal honesty.Full of style, without acting like clowns...something you could use.

For you to say "You guys like 18 because she doesn't talk", no, people like 18 because she has ****ing substance...

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still pissed Caulifa was eliminated. Was one of the few characters that made the tournament worth a damn anime wise.
You seriously skipping out on Kale and beserk mode?Are you just gonna act like that didn't happen?

That's something to watch, the nostalgia....

Goku and his temporary, unreliable "ultra-instinct"...getting old, although cool when it lasted, especially during the fight with Jiren. Now, this "limit breaker", if there is one...that's what I'm looking forward to.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't care about Gokus power vs Jiren , I want to see if Gohan going to do something and if Vegeta getting stronger. Sucks that they got rid off Kefla, the tournament as a whole is complete shit anyways.

Thank god for the androids and Freeza as well.

Sauce

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,840💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't care about Gokus power vs Jiren , I want to see if Gohan going to do something and if Vegeta getting stronger. Sucks that they got rid off Kefla, the tournament as a whole is complete shit anyways.

Agreed.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You seriously skipping out on Kale and beserk mode?Are you just gonna act like that didn't happen?

That's something to watch, the nostalgia....

Goku and his temporary, unreliable "ultra-instinct"...getting old, although cool when it lasted, especially during the fight with Jiren. Now, this "limit breaker", if there is one...that's what I'm looking forward to.
Nah just don't like Kale much lol she's strong but too timid and ish it got annoying.

Same with Goku i'm tired of him.

Agreed.

glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh please.....Ribrianne and her group of cohorts are just a bastardized homage to Sailor Moon which to me seemed more like they were making fun of Sailor Moon than paying homage but I digress....

anyway, I'm just glad they're finally history.

And I'm also glad that Kefla was eliminated only because she was a glorified Mary Sue as far as being able to transform into Super Saiyan when it took Goku/Vegeta agonizing years to achieve it through hard work, pain, and both physical & emotional suffering instead of the "tingle down your back" method.

Anyway, kefla was a way to explain how Goku attained and started to control Ultra Instinct. She's served her purpose.

(Ribrianne had no purpose aside from, as it was stated, stretching out this Arc episodes. Good riddance)

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If kefla went berserk mode, that would have been great too. Shit, if she hung in there, that would've been great.
I think it would have been better if they fought solo longer than going straight for fusion was kinda dumb. And especially the SSJ3 hype they had and wanted to master/obtain.

Oh please.....Ribrianne and her group of cohorts are just a bastardized homage to Sailor Moon which to me seemed more like they were making fun of Sailor Moon than paying homage but I digress....

anyway, I'm just glad they're finally history.

And I'm also glad that Kefla was eliminated only because she was a glorified Mary Sue as far as being able to transform into Super Saiyan when it took Goku/Vegeta agonizing years to achieve it through hard work, pain, and both physical & emotional suffering instead of the "tingle down your back" method.

Anyway, kefla was a way to explain how Goku attained and started to control Ultra Instinct. She's served her purpose.

(Ribrianne had no purpose aside from, as it was stated, stretching out this Arc episodes. Good riddance)
Goten and Trunks did none of that.

glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Goten and Trunks did none of that.
Goten and Trunks are the offspring of Goku and Vegeta. They are allowed to be able(ie. it's BELIEVABLE) to become Super Saiyan due to their Genetics.

Kefla(or whatever her name is) never had anyone become Super Saiyan on her planet(only Cabba recently did and that was because Vegeta trained him, sort of). For her to achieve it the way she did was absolutely absurd.

A tingle down your back? F U, Dragonball Super writers!!