Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DBS seems to be the only anime that's poppin, right now.(Well, that's cause I haven't watched anything else)

The Jiren vs Goku, was poppin...the Goku vs Caulifla and Kale...then Kefla.Totally interesting to watch.

They PLAYED Kefla like a damn fool in this episode, though.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DBS seems to be the only anime that's poppin, right now.(Well, that's cause I haven't watched anything else)

The Jiren vs Goku, was poppin...the Goku vs Caulifla and Kale...then Kefla.Totally interesting to watch.

They PLAYED Kefla like a damn fool in this episode, though.
Did you see how strong Kefla was though? It was implied Goku would be wrecked it hit by one of those laser beams and that's UI Goku

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's been so long since I saw a point blank Kamehameha like that , the last one was the one in the Cell fight
And using the energy to ride that laser...that was badass af
Now the only thing remaining is for 17 to take care once and for all of Ribrianne or whatever her name is

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure if it's me but i'm already bored with this "ultra instinct" stuff, GOku pulling it out when he was flat on his ass in the last EP kinda ruined the fight hype for me.

It's was an ok fight though.

Last edited:

Wizard_Impressive

Regular
Kin
17💸
Kumi
432💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can someone explain to me why kale is so damn overpowered i mean it just doesn't make sense she loves her sister so it automatically makes her stronger than basically everyone but jiren and goku!? people who have had way more training and experience

Last edited:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
can someone explain to me why kale is so damn overpowered i mean it just doesn't make sense she loves her sister so it automatically makes her stronger than basically everyone but jiren and goku!? people who have had way more training and experience
Did you see how strong Kefla was though? It was implied Goku would be wrecked it hit by one of those laser beams and that's UI Goku
Fusion characters were always broken. So i'm not surprised.
Vegeto would have accomplished the same if not more.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Caulifla = unlimited fighting potential.
Kale = unlimited energy potential.

Kefla = caulifla + Kale

Get it?

If those 2 girls start training like Vegeta and Goku, they will be unstoppable.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been so long since I saw a point blank Kamehameha like that , the last one was the one in the Cell fight
And using the energy to ride that laser...that was badass af
Now the only thing remaining is for 17 to take care once and for all of Ribrianne or whatever her name is
Goku did a instant transmission point blank against Toppo

This one was way more badass though