[Predictions] EPIC Naruto 621 Prediction

WhistleBlower

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,716 posts 1,798 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
27,716
Reaction score
1,798
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
=====================================================================
Naruto 621 Prediction: Valley of the End
=====================================================================
Clash! Hashirama vs Madara!

Hashirama: !? this is...
Madara: Perfect Susano!
Hashirama: It's enormous, even bigger than the kyuubi! Madara, the amount of hatred in your heart is shown clearly to me now...
Madara: You know nothing about my hatred, you who has everything will never know despair.
Hashirama: Why!? It doesn't have to come to this. There's still time to turn back Madara!
Madara: Impossible. Even if I stopped, I would be targeted every night for assassination, I wouldn't be surprised if it would be your coward brother.

Hashirama: Don't talk as if he's a nobody, he's my brother dammit!
Madara: And a coward who uses the Uchiha like dogs.
Hashirama: That's not t--
Madara: It's one hundred percent true! You, my closest friend, betrayed me!
Hashirama: !!?
Madara: If someone as close as you would do it, why wouldn't the world!

Madara takes out his sword from perfect susanoo

Hashirama: *Shit, I can't dodge*

Madara swings and destroys the wood dragon

Hashirama's body is shown ripped in pieces


Madara: .... I'm not satisfied yet friend.

The 9 tails starts charging up it's bijuu-dama aiming at the body pieces

Suddenly the 9 tails collapses


Madara: !? What?
Madara: !!!?

Madara's eyes start to shut

Hashirama comes out the ground like a tree


Madara: I..see.. a wood clone......but ..when?
Hashirama: When you gazed your eyes on my seals for the wood dragon, that gave me the opportunity to slip into the ground. You let your guard down.

Madara's perfect Susano fades and he slams on the ground near Hashirama

Madara: Then why....am I sleepy....
Hashirama: The clone you destroyed was my flower clone, it released a chemical in the air, putting you and the 9 tails to sleep. It's over.
Madara: ...ha.....good to know. Thanks.

Madara bursts into flames

Hashirama: A fire clone!?

Madara comes out of the kyuubi's mouth

Hashirama: !? How did you..

Madara's eyes are bleeding

Hashirama: No way! You used that?
Madara: Of course, it's my signature move after all.
Hashirama: Dammit...*No matter what I do...he always manages to pull off his backtrack jutsu...I can't....no..I have to.*
Madara: I will defeat you.

Madara reforms Perfect Susano

Hashirama: I won't allow it.

Hashirama starts to create flower world

----------
Hashirama: And...we continued to fight for the next few days...that is..until he ran out of chakra.
Sasuke: And you killed him, right?
Hashirama: No, I didn't.
Minato and Hiruzen: !?
Tobirama: !? What?
Hashirama: Allow me to explain.
---------------
Madara impaled with swords

Hashirama on his knees with a bloody face in front of Madara


Madara: I...can't believe it....you ....
Hashirama: This entire time...I was stalling....to figure out a way....to get passed your backtrack....
Madara: How....my eyes allow me to rewind any situation at my will....explain...
Hashirama: Genjutsu.
Madara: !?? Bullshit, no one can use genjutsu on me... not even Izuna...
Hashirama: It's true...I used a secret jutsu known only to my wife...it allows me to channel illusion waves into my pollen, I made you think you re-winded an event that resulted in your death, when in reality you did no such thing...
Madara: A senju...to best me in genjutsu.....unheard
Hashirama:.....
Madara: Just...finish me....like a dog.

Hashirama grabs Madara by the arm and starts healing him

Madara: !? What? Why?

Hashirama: Because that's what shinobi do to other shinobi of the leaf.

Madara: !
Hashirama: You are not a dog....my rank may be higher, but to me everyone in the leaf are equals and should be treated no differently than others...

Madara puts his hand on Hashirama shoulder

Madara clenches it


Hashirama: What are you...
Madara: YOU ARE NOT IN THE POSITION TO BE SHOWING MERCY RIGHT NOW!

Madara rips a sword out of his chest and tries to impale Hashirama, but as he does that he freezes and collapses from the amount of blood loss

Hashirama: Disappointing....maybe I should keep you here..I won't kill you...but I won't save you.

Hashirama walks away

End panel shows Madara licking the blood of Hashirama from his hand with sinister eyes

=====================================================
Chapter ends, btw this isn't mine. Just a warning for some people
=====================================================
 
Last edited:

Mypower

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,215 posts 555 reactions
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
7,215
Reaction score
555
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Loome

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,012 posts 340 reactions
Joined
Dec 25, 2011
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
340
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
DAMN.
This can the new chapter look disappointing if its not very good.
 

BM Naruto

Member
318 posts 30 reactions
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
318
Reaction score
30
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hashirama besting Madara in Genjutsu is unreal
 

awesome One

Member
191 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
191
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
lol dude you copied it from somewhere its not your prediction
 

Putokage

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
545 posts 48 reactions
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
545
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
pretty good. seriously.

the attitudes seemed fitting. nice fight flow. gj sir.
 

DeadManWonderLand

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,167 posts 712 reactions
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
7,167
Reaction score
712
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I liked how you described a genjustu released through the flower spores.
Not crazy about the dialogue but i get the gist of it.
Overall pretty epic as you intended.
Usually the predicted fights scenes are bland but you seemed to think outside the box on this one + rep

I also like the fact that the hashi sparing madara has gained prevalence.Its the only thing that makes sense
 

WhistleBlower

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,716 posts 1,798 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
27,716
Reaction score
1,798
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
no but u read it before like 2 days ago

Dude, stop suggesting stuff srsly. I didnt read this until an hour ago on a random website i came across
 

The Demonic Kazekage

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,122 posts 70 reactions
Joined
Jun 1, 2012
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
70
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like it
It's dark but still naruto

And I like how hashirama pulls a batman begins

I won't kill u,but I won't save u
 

WhistleBlower

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,716 posts 1,798 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
27,716
Reaction score
1,798
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I liked how you described a genjustu released through the flower spores.
Not crazy about the dialogue but i get the gist of it.
Overall pretty epic as you intended.
Usually the predicted fights scenes are bland but you seemed to think outside the box on this one + rep

I also like the fact that the hashi sparing madara has gained prevalence.Its the only thing that makes sense

...Its not mine haha but thanks? i outlined it , at the end...
 

2big

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,758 posts 107 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2012
Messages
1,758
Reaction score
107
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
very nice indeed, even tho u didnt make it, thanks for sharing it :)
 

slaton02

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,684 posts 252 reactions
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
3,684
Reaction score
252
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It didn't start well but it was kinda good....I FIGURED IT OUT I THINK. NINIGI MADARA'S BACKTRACK JUTSU IS NINIGI, COULD IT BE? OMG. OT good but the ending is kinda funny Madara licking blood lol. NINIGI I need to research.
 
Top