Nimmy

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is the continuation of the collaborative love story written by the user -Excite- (or Panda) and I. =DD

If you haven't read the first chapter, I would recommend reading it. Here is the link to it.

Epic Love Story
By: Panda and Nimmy

Chapter Two

“Thanks Kurt, I‘ll see ya ‘round!” Panda said as she stepped out of the warmth of her ex- boyfriend’s car, and into the brisk Canadian air. “No problem, baby. Are ya sure you won’t even think about it?” Kurt begged. “No such luck, bud” Panda replied as she closed the ancient truck’s door, turning toward an empty street. His disappointment at being rejected was echoed in the screeching wheels of his old truck as he sped away. She had been trapped in a car with that pervert for hours, but she knew his lingering feelings were the reason she was able to make it out of the states. Luckily, he was so absorbed in his desire for her that he didn’t even realize she was out of jail much too early; even considering good behavior. However, now that she was finally here, she was ready to get down to business and begin her life anew.

Prison was no day at the park, but it had its benefits as well. She already had a friend living in the area; a man she met in prison. Before he was released, he left her with parting words, which were still fresh in her mind, “Listen doll, when you bust out of this joint come to Toronto, Canada. A friend of mine owns a business. I’m sure it’s the type of business you’ll like, and the money literally falls from the sky. Go to the end of the city and you’ll find a huge building disguised as your everyday office facility; tell ‘em Killa sent you and you’ll be in.”

Panda replayed this advice in her mind while it mixed with all of her other worries and concerns, causing her thoughts to jumble. What was this business? If Kurt realized she was supposed to be in jail, would he tell the police? Is she going to find her friend here? Was Nimmy ever found out for helping her escape? She was so deep in her thoughts that she wasn’t aware of anything that was happening around her.

Suddenly a muffled *clink* sounded from the alley she had just passed, jolting Panda from her trance. Turning her head upward, she noticed the sky had descended even further into darkness, and the street was only being illuminated by a single lamp post on the corner. The realization that she was alone, on an unfamiliar street, and in a foreign land finally hit her- and she began to worry. What made that sound a second ago? Trying to think rationally and calmly, Panda suddenly noticed an abandoned tire iron lying on the ground. Grabbing it, she began to creep steadily toward the alley. Her spine was tingling, and her palms were beginning to sweat. Calm down she told herself. As she was about to take the final step between her and the alley, a black cat suddenly leapt between her feet. He was a ragged looking thing, with fur matted in places, and scratches adorning his slim frame.

Of course, she thought, it’s just an old stray. She now felt ridiculous holding the tire iron, and tossed it to the ground in frustration. Looking around, she spotted what could be considered a “huge office building” and began her previous pace once again. Why am I so on edge? Out of the corner of her eye she thought she caught a glimpse of a coat tail, but as she looked around she was only greeted with a few leaves rustling in the chilly wind. I must be losing it Panda thought wearily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uxellius and Bloo

Nimmy

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reactions: Mandy

Uxellius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She had been trapped in a car with that pervert for hours
I loved this part, I so can imagine it :zonder: +rep all the way

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was cool :D lol so you are planning on adding more NBers to your story? ^^ (I was thinking of Kuro when you mentionned black cat :p).
The chapter is... 'urahara-approved' :uruhara:

Nimmy

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She had been trapped in a car with that pervert for hours
I loved this part, I so can imagine it :zonder: +rep all the way
Hahaha not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing >_> But thanks!

Awesome =DD :overjoy:
Thanks Roby! =DD :hug:

That was cool :D lol so you are planning on adding more NBers to your story? ^^ (I was thinking of Kuro when you mentionned black cat :p).
The chapter is... 'urahara-approved' :uruhara:
O: I honestly wasn't even thinking of Heart as the black cat! I hope he doesn't think I think of him as a ragged cat now :T_T:

And I think there will be more members, but only me and Panda know for sure ;)

Thanks! ^_^