*Enters hell*

Apple Knight

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:748 Reaction score:66
Joined
Oct 22, 2016
Messages
748
Reaction score
66
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome
 

Nick01

Legendary
Messages:12,556 Reaction score:796
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
12,556
Reaction score
796
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Pumpkin Ninja

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:15,554 Reaction score:1,857
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Messages
15,554
Reaction score
1,857
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base.
 

Akаsh

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:25,039 Reaction score:881
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
25,039
Reaction score
881
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Aominecchi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:15,610 Reaction score:495
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
15,610
Reaction score
495
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hi there !
You must be registered for see images

Hope you enjoy your time here
 

Darth AniCetuS

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:14,091 Reaction score:838
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Messages
14,091
Reaction score
838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to HeavenBase.
 

Gabby-chan

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,831 Reaction score:105
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
105
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello :elmo:

What the :sdo: did you just :sdo: say about me, you little :sdo:? I'll have you know I graduated top of my :sdo: in the :sdo:, and I've been involved in numerous secret :sdo: on :sdo:, and I have over 300 confirmed :sdo:. I am trained in :sdo: warfare and I'm the top :sdo: in the entire US armed :sdo:. You are nothing to me but just another :sdo:. I will wipe you the :sdo: out with precision the :sdo: of which has never been seen before on this :sdo:, mark my :sdo: words. :sdo: think :sdo: can get away with saying that :sdo: to me over the :sdo:? Think again, :sdo:. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of :sdo: across the :sdo: and your :sdo: is being :sdo: right now so you better :sdo: for the :sdo:, :sdo:. The :sdo: that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call :sdo:. You're :sdo: dead, :sdo:. I can be :sdo:, anytime, and I can :sdo: you in over seven hundred :sdo:, and that's just with my bare :sdo:. Not only am I extensively trained in :sdo: combat, but I have access to the entire :sdo: of the United States :sdo: and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable :sdo: off the face of the :sdo:, you little :sdo:. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little :sdo: comment was about to bring down upon :sdo:, maybe you would have held your :sdo: :sdo:. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you :sdo:. I will :sdo: fury all over :sdo: and :sdo: will :sdo: in it. You're :sdo: dead, :sdo:
 

Hellioncurse

Member
Messages:54 Reaction score:12
Joined
Jan 17, 2017
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Last edited:

Rohan

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:24,326 Reaction score:4,106
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
24,326
Reaction score
4,106
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NarutoBase. :pkun:/
 

Hell Autarch

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,143 Reaction score:211
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
10,143
Reaction score
211
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:39,350 Reaction score:1,109
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB.
 

Excision

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:6,034 Reaction score:148
Joined
Jan 26, 2017
Messages
6,034
Reaction score
148
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to nb. U need to have your card stamped before u can enter
 
Top