Enough is Enough

SonofSet

Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
As much as I hate to do this, I feel the need to get some things off my chest.

I've noticed that a lot of negativity seems to teem within the site due to quite often uneducated opinions and "evidence" If someone is going to express themselves, it really needs to be as civil and conserved as possible. But, while I'm here in my bed typing, there is another person out there raging because their allowance wasnt given, so they make some rediculous thread, announcement, etc. in hopes of getting someone riled up.

If someone were to respond with hostile remarks or with negative remarks, then im going to very wisely and intellectually put them back in their place. Or im just going to say what the hell ever and have a nice night/day/morning. What do you think?
 

Isaiah13

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2012
Messages
293
Reaction score
29
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

What is the point of this thread
 

Shinobi Train

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
6,011
Reaction score
399
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
...I have absolutely no idea what that group of sentences you typed actually means...:confused:
 

R4mbl3

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jul 1, 2012
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
291
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I see where your coming from,
But you are kind of doing the same thing.
 

TheFifthMizukage

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
206
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
(growl) I DIDN'T GET MY ALLOWANCE (Sniffle) FEEL MY WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So what you're saying is, the bird is equal to the word?
 

Vinnie

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
563
Reaction score
40
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I get what ur saying but threads of this kind have been made before and they never stay up long enough to get seen by people who need to see it nor do they have much impact. Quite an unfortunate thing really.
 

Virus..

Banned
Veteran
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
4,453
Reaction score
257
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It never going to stop complaing gonna get you no were people are dumb no matter how fact it
 

Grim

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
4,491
Reaction score
685
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think you should stop complaining and relax :3
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Enough is enough and it's time for a change!

Anyone else think of Owen Hart's theme song?
 

UzumakiNaruto20

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
2,352
Reaction score
131
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So...You're complaining about other people that complain?
 

Dupa

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
3,392
Reaction score
321
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Enough is enough and it's time for a change!

Anyone else think of Owen Hart's theme song?

Wish he was still with us. May he R.I.P U_U
 

NinLink

Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's the internet. The problem is EVERYONE has access to it and you can never stop idiots and flammers and the bunch. You just kind of need to learn to accept it and laugh at what they have to say.
 
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
175
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I see your point.
But this is a forum where 90% of the population is made up of 12-16 year old hormonal boys who are obsessed with a show set in a different culture than their own. It's actually best to keep that fact in mind when reading these posts. Makes them much more tolerable and hilarious.
 

ShishaMastah420

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
4,814
Reaction score
401
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Complains about other people complaining.

Intriguing Tale.
 

'Toxic

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
4,848
Reaction score
473
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This is the internet bro, get use to it. You've only been here 1 month and some days, complaining about others behavior wont do anything.
 

~WastelandSociety~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
5,164
Reaction score
353
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So...You're complaining about other people that complain?

His logic is
You must be registered for see images

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Still I have to agree in some way.
 
Top