Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Give Lucci haki and he would win because he keeps up with G2 Luffy and has equal fighting power and better mobility. Enel got outran by Luffy in baseform to the point his CoO wasn't fast enough to track him anymore. So Lucci with rokushiki would run circles around him.

Otherwise there is no point in fighting because he would be fighting a logia.

Amenotejikara

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Give Lucci haki and he would win because he keeps up with G2 Luffy and has equal fighting power and better mobility. Enel got outran by Luffy in baseform to the point his CoO wasn't fast enough to track him anymore. So Lucci with rokushiki would run circles around him.

Otherwise there is no point in fighting because he would be fighting a logia.
I thought lucci had haki.

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lucci lacks haki and advent of thunder is not restricted. Enel without arc maximum was a slow but monstrously strong force. He was capable of wiping islands off the map in minutes.

Honestly, there are several instances of him blitzing luffy but overall his speed is still low. But his power is still contestably the top ten we have seen to date (Enel with The Ark Maxim) Only beaten by white beards gura gura shaking multiple islands or Kuzan's fight for Command versus Aniku (Don't know how to spell his name).

Overall advent of thunder could be one of the top ten strongest attacks we have seen.

Whitebeards gura gura.
Mihawks slash that cut the iceburg
Kizaru/Kuzan Freezing the ocean and blasting away at marine ford
Doffy's bird cage
Crocodile Suna suna slash (It cut the desert in half [albet it his power is strengthed in the desert])
Advent of thunder
Kuma's paw attack on Thriller bark

I can Keep going and most of those are pre-skip but in pure destructive power enel is up there.
??? Big mom's ability

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lucci w/o haki has no possible way to win while Enel does(regardless of how hard it may be) Lucci w/ haki would likely win since we haven't got to see any growth from Enel but we did for Lucci.

Capn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lucci w/o haki has no possible way to win while Enel does(regardless of how hard it may be) Lucci w/ haki would likely win since we haven't got to see any growth from Enel but we did for Lucci.
More than just "likely", lol. Lucci (PTS) would absolutely DECIMATE Enel (PTS) with even slight CoA.

Enel was being relentlessly tagged and outsped by a gear-less Skypiea Luffy. In reaction and combat Luffy was blitzing him horrendously. Only in travel speed was Enel immensely faster (due to being lightning and able to travel as lightning).

A stronger base Luffy (Water 7) got rag-dolled by a casual Blueno and even after the "Seriousness" power-up the M3 got in between then and Enies Lobby base Luffy was still only barely on-par with Blueno. Lucci being more than twice as strong as Blueno at base according to Doriki (and on-panel events).

If he can bypass Enel's logia intagibility then Lucci blitzes and massacres without even using his fruit. Transitive law literally dictates this. Lol.

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More than just "likely", lol. Lucci (PTS) would absolutely DECIMATE Enel (PTS) with even slight CoA.

Enel was being relentlessly tagged and outsped by a gear-less Skypiea Luffy. In reaction and combat Luffy was blitzing him horrendously. Only in travel speed was Enel immensely faster (due to being lightning and able to travel as lightning).

A stronger base Luffy (Water 7) got rag-dolled by a casual Blueno and even after the "Seriousness" power-up the M3 got in between then and Enies Lobby base Luffy was still only barely on-par with Blueno. Lucci being more than twice as strong as Blueno at base according to Doriki (and on-panel events).

If he can bypass Enel's logia intagibility then Lucci blitzes and massacres without even using his fruit. Transitive law literally dictates this. Lol.
If Lucci has haki then it's presumably a post skip scenario and we haven't seen if there was any growth from Enel post skip so simply having haki wouldn't guarantee Lucci a win though it's highly likely.

Capn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Lucci has haki then it's presumably a post skip scenario and we haven't seen if there was any growth from Enel post skip so simply having haki wouldn't guarantee Lucci a win though it's highly likely.
That wasn't the proposed scenario. It's simply Lucci vs Enel and we haven't seen either post-skip (in-manga), so I'm going with the only incarnations of them that we've seen, which would be their PTS counterparts.

Enel during Skypiea would get no-diff molly-whopped by Lucci (Enies Lobby) if you add a little CoA.

We don't know anything about either of them post-skip so I've nothing to say about that.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That wasn't the proposed scenario. It's simply Lucci vs Enel and we haven't seen either post-skip (in-manga), so I'm going with the only incarnations of them that we've seen, which would be their PTS counterparts.

Enel during Skypiea would get no-diff molly-whopped by Lucci (Enies Lobby) if you add a little CoA.

We don't know anything about either of them post-skip so I've nothing to say about that.
You just said "so I'm going with the only incarnations of them that we've seen" then say "if you add a little CoA." So which is it? If you're adding COA to the equation then it's not the only incarnations we've seen. CoA should only be considered if we're considering possible growth of the characters in which case growth should also be applied to Enel. If you add haki to Luci why not add it to Enel too? You're skewing your point when only giving an edge to one side.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just said "so I'm going with the only incarnations of them that we've seen" then say "if you add a little CoA." So which is it? If you're adding COA to the equation then it's not the only incarnations we've seen. CoA should only be considered if we're considering possible growth of the characters in which case growth should also be applied to Enel. If you add haki to Luci why not add it to Enel too? You're skewing your point when only giving an edge to one side.
Because this is a dumb match up between someone with no haki and a logia user.

If you don't give Lucci haki there is nothing to discuss in the first place.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because this is a dumb match up between someone with no haki and a logia user.

If you don't give Lucci haki there is nothing to discuss in the first place.
He works for the WG, they have seastone equipment at the ready. Haki is not the only way to fight a Logia. The point is you're giving one side an unfair advantage just to help an opinion.

Capn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excuse my French, but in no manifestation did that make any rational sense from any logical standpoint.

"Which is it" First of all, the two quotes that you so articulately compiled do not contradict or contest in each other whatsoever. I do not have to choose. Are you aware of the denotation for the word "incarnation"? It's a physical embodiment of something. The only physical embodiments we've seen of Lucci and Enel are their PTS counterparts.

You've at least a rudimentary understanding of addition, do you not? Too add is to put two things together. Now, how would that contradict the fact that Lucci and Enel have only been seen on two arc occasions in manga and fabricating a what-if moveset and stat increase over a time-skip (despite not knowing what either has achieved in that time) is brain-dead fan-fiction at worst and confirmatory bias at best? I insist, elaborate on how giving Lucci the ability to touch him would somehow realty-warp these circumstances.

Growth? Lol. Excuse me? What growth? You mean keeping his stats and moveset exactly the same, but only giving him the ability to actually touch Enel? I am genuinely astounded, giving Lucci the ability to touch enel is an unfair buff to sway opinion? This is irrefutable evidence that Sargon's law is alive and well. Mon Frere, the only one feigning the illegitimate for the sake of their outlandish narrative is you.

You just want to contest this so badly, don't you? Lucci doesn't even need haki. Give him a thick pair of rubber gloves and he face-f*cks Enel until his skull breaks. Give Enel Admiral-level CoA, it changes nothing. He couldn't even TOUCH Lucci. Hell, Enel wouldn't even be able to react to his most casual movements while at base.

Hombre, a Seastone jitte is overkill.

Haki or not, if Lucci can physically touch Enel than he babies him. NO-diff. If you want to conjure up some random stats for a hypothetical post-skip Lucci and Enel that's fine, but I'll stick with what we know. You know, to avoid asserting my opinion as fact. The irony.

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He works for the WG, they have seastone equipment at the ready. Haki is not the only way to fight a Logia. The point is you're giving one side an unfair advantage just to help an opinion.
Oh in that case Lucci uses Soru and shoots Enel in the back of the head with a seastone bullet because he is 10x faster than him.

You're right that totally changed my opinion.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh in that case Lucci uses Soru and shoots Enel in the back of the head with a seastone bullet because he is 10x faster than him.

You're right that totally changed my opinion.
I didn't say it'd change your opinion I said you're granting an unfounded edge to help your opinion. Giving Lucci haki so he can win isn't the same as him using something readily available to him.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excuse my French, but in no manifestation did that make any rational sense from any logical standpoint.

"Which is it" First of all, the two quotes that you so articulately compiled do not contradict or contest in each other whatsoever. I do not have to choose. Are you aware of the denotation for the word "incarnation"? It's a physical embodiment of something. The only physical embodiments we've seen of Lucci and Enel are their PTS counterparts.

You've at least a rudimentary understanding of addition, do you not? Too add is to put two things together. Now, how would that contradict the fact that Lucci and Enel have only been seen on two arc occasions in manga and fabricating a what-if moveset and stat increase over a time-skip (despite not knowing what either has achieved in that time) is brain-dead fan-fiction at worst and confirmatory bias at best? I insist, elaborate on how giving Lucci the ability to touch him would somehow realty-warp these circumstances.

Growth? Lol. Excuse me? What growth? You mean keeping his stats and moveset exactly the same, but only giving him the ability to actually touch Enel? I am genuinely astounded, giving Lucci the ability to touch enel is an unfair buff to sway opinion? This is irrefutable evidence that Sargon's law is alive and well. Mon Frere, the only one feigning the illegitimate for the sake of their outlandish narrative is you.

You just want to contest this so badly, don't you? Lucci doesn't even need haki. Give him a thick pair of rubber gloves and he face-f*cks Enel until his skull breaks. Give Enel Admiral-level CoA, it changes nothing. He couldn't even TOUCH Lucci. Hell, Enel wouldn't even be able to react to his most casual movements while at base.

Hombre, a Seastone jitte is overkill.

Haki or not, if Lucci can physically touch Enel than he babies him. NO-diff. If you want to conjure up some random stats for a hypothetical post-skip Lucci and Enel that's fine, but I'll stick with what we know. You know, to avoid asserting my opinion as fact. The irony.
"You just want to contest this so badly, don't you?"

Contest you giving Lucci a way to win that he doesn't have, yeah I'm gonna contest that. You're giving Lucci a way to win when there wasn't one. The point is your talking about comparing them based off their pre skip selves but then assigning a non existent trait to that pre skip self that allows for a method of victory that doesn't exist in the pre skip self's you claim to be basing your opinion off of. Also Sargon's Law applies to claims about a debater's character that apply to the one making the claim, where did I make any claims about your character?

" The only physical embodiments we've seen of Lucci and Enel are their PTS counterparts. "

And those PTS counterparts didn't have any haki so all of your Lucci could win if he could touch him is nothing more than you assigning a method that doesn't exist to justify how your character would win. But that method doesn't actually exist to him.

I'm not arguing that IF Lucci could touch him he could win I'm arguing your inclusion of haki then claiming you're only using Pre Skip stats, you're not. Pre Skip, Lucci would have no way of winning besides using seastone equip.