naruto005

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made this thread because a lot of fanboys were saying that gai 7th gate can crush susanoo.
first of all, think back to gai vs kisame (final) and you'll see how powerful the gates were.gai could'nt ko a defenseless kisame while UNDERWATER! as any one who knows physics can tell you, water amplifies sound and shockwaves, meaning more powerful explosions, shockwaves.
And what is the hirudora? a super fast punch that compresseses air into a single point, which then explodes outward. so technically, the tech wud have been stronger than normal undewater.
Even so, it cud'nt kill or even ko kisame ( who was hit directly, while underwater).:flaw:
susanoo stopped liger bomb, lava, wind techs (non-enhanced) easily. EMS susanoo tanked even stronger techs without much damage.

madara's susanoo: chou oodama rasengan (sage art)
raikage's nintaijutsu (raiton armor)
broke alittle against oonoki+raikagesuperpunch>>>raikage's punch
all this while incomplete. tsunade was the only one to shatter susanoo upto this point in manga. i doubt tsunade's strength<gai's (even eighth gate):sy:
so from what gai showed us, its crystal clear that he's not strong enough to shatter susanoo.
your thoughts?:scorps:

Reactions: vaibhav16591

Q of the Sharingan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guy is actually physically very strong. He was able to punch a ninja through a wall in part 1 during the Sand invasion. With 7 gates open, I bet he could break through Susanoo like Tsunade and have speed rivaling the Raikage. It would be crazy but Sasuke would still win imo

vaibhav16591

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made this thread because a lot of fanboys were saying that gai 7th gate can crush susanoo.
first of all, think back to gai vs kisame (final) and you'll see how powerful the gates were.gai could'nt ko a defenseless kisame while UNDERWATER! as any one who knows physics can tell you, water amplifies sound and shockwaves, meaning more powerful explosions, shockwaves.
And what is the hirudora? a super fast punch that compresseses air into a single point, which then explodes outward. so technically, the tech wud have been stronger than normal undewater.
Even so, it cud'nt kill or even ko kisame ( who was hit directly, while underwater).:flaw:
susanoo stopped liger bomb, lava, wind techs (non-enhanced) easily. EMS susanoo tanked even stronger techs without much damage.

all this while incomplete. tsunade was the only one to shatter susanoo upto this point in manga. i doubt tsunade's strength<gai's (even eighth gate):sy:
so from what gai showed us, its crystal clear that he's not strong enough to shatter susanoo.
Truth..

You must be registered for see images

Sasuke's EMS susanoo is OP..

MasterofSenjutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sound does travel faster through water. But Guy does not use sound to attack Kisame. He used a very fast punch, and it messed up Kisame pretty bad. That's counting water resistance in. So, if Guy did that on land, that punch would probably be 10x more powerful. And Kisame was NOT defenseless, I don't know what you're talking about there. With Guy, I think he could be able to break Susanoo.