Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Restrictions : Susanoo - Summonings

Knowledge : full

- Sasuke has Amaterasu , Enton , chidori variants , Katons , sword of Kusanagi .... etc

- Kakashi has his Kamui , shadow clones , Raikiri variants , elements ....... etc

Who wins my peeps ?????

Last edited:

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can Kakashi outright counter Amaterasu wit Kamui. Sharingan may be able to see the buildup of chakra in his eye.
If yes, Kakashi can win if he lands Kamui quick enough. Otherwise Sasuke is superior.

Kyle storm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can Kakashi outright counter Amaterasu wit Kamui. Sharingan may be able to see the buildup of chakra in his eye.
If yes, Kakashi can win if he lands Kamui quick enough. Otherwise Sasuke is superior.
But that means , that Sasuke can also see the build up of Kamui .
I don't think the Sharingan can see the chakra build up anyway .

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Full knowledge and EMS? Refer to canon where MS Sasuke's Arrow spam forced Kakashi to waste Kamui on defending himself. Now we have a Sasuke who can spam them more than Kakashi can spam Kamui.

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Full knowledge and EMS? Refer to canon where MS Sasuke's Arrow spam forced Kakashi to waste Kamui on defending himself. Now we have a Sasuke who can spam them more than Kakashi can spam Kamui.
Is Sasuke not getting Kamui sniped?

This it would be a matter of who could get their dojutsu's off first seeing as how Kakashi knows about the arrows

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is Sasuke not getting Kamui sniped?

This it would be a matter of who could get their dojutsu's off first seeing as how Kakashi knows about the arrows
Considering Susanoo is restricted here, it's GG for Sasuke.

I think you should read OP again my Peep , Susanoo is restricted .
Lmfao, my bad bro. Kakashi wins with ease then.

Kyle storm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering Susanoo is restricted here, it's GG for Sasuke.

Lmfao, my bad bro. Kakashi wins with ease then.
LOL , no prob .

Anyway , i see you posted " GG Sasuke " , are you saying Amaterasu can not take out Kakashi ? or that Enton can not shield Sasuke ?
Also are you suggesting that Kamui is faster than Amaterasu ?

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOL , no prob .

Anyway , i see you posted " GG Sasuke " , are you saying Amaterasu can not take out Kakashi ? or that Enton can not shield Sasuke ?
Also are you suggesting that Kamui is faster than Amaterasu ?
Well, now that I think about it. Sasuke wins. If they both use Amaterasu and Kamui at the same time, the portal and the flame will spawn on their targets at pretty much the same time, but it takes extra time to drag the target into the portal while the flame does damage the moment it hits the target. So Kakashi's vision is blinded by the flame and Sasuke isn't warped while Kakashi burns to death.

GG Kakashi. Lol

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It can be argued that Kakashi wasn't trying to kill Sasuke

Kakashi could have sniped Sasuke whilst he was preparing the arrows
Nope. He stated he was going to kill Sasuke, but couldn't. Nothing more to it. You say that he could've, but the Manga clearly showed us that he couldn't.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Comon dude. He had Kamui at his disposal, we aren't going to argue that a near blind Sasuke = MS Kakashi now are we?
Lol why are you trying to argue what the Manga has shown? That's something people love to do far too often. Argue against fact. Him being near blind is irrelevant as he can still access Susanoo, which is his full power. The Manga has shown that MS Kakashi couldn't kill MS Sasuke even w/ Kamui. You say "he wasn't trying to kill him", yet the Manga says he was and there is literally nothing in said Manga that'd allow you to argue that Kakashi lied when he said he was going to kill Sasuke with his own hands, so let's not. :lol

Reactions: LoZelda101

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol why are you trying to argue what the Manga has shown? That's something people love to do far too often. Argue against fact. Him being near blind is irrelevant as he can still access Susanoo, which is his full power. The Manga has shown that MS Kakashi couldn't kill MS Sasuke even w/ Kamui. You say "he wasn't trying to kill him", yet the Manga says he was and there is literally nothing in said Manga that'd allow you to argue that Kakashi lied when he said he was going to kill Sasuke with his own hands, so let's not. :lol
Does Sussano defend against Kamui?

Please also show me the scan of Kakashi saying he was going to kill him because thats not what I read

Last edited:

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. Not unless the user makes it so that he can't be seen.
Ok so then I don't see your point then seeing as how it takes time to activate sussano, summon the bow and arrow and shoot it. Notice how Kakashi didn't even have his MS activated at the time either

Can I have that scan I asked for please?

Kyle storm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. Not unless the user makes it so that he can't be seen.
You do know Susanoo is not invisible right ? kamui lands where the user forcus his eyesight on , just like amaterasu .
If Susanoo can protect from Amaterasu , the, it can protect from Kamui , just like how Naruto's KN0 chakra cloak protected him from Sasuke's amaterasu .