5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He doesn't need kurama to use ps. . .
That. Is. Not. What. I'm. Saying.
I'm saying that we've never seen EMS Madara use his PS without Rikudo Chakra(Kurama aside) and have never seen Sasuke use PS without Rikudo Chakra either. This isn't a fair match because people most certainly will attribute Madara's PS to his EMS, but won't do the same for Sasuke.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That. Is. Not. What. I'm. Saying.
I'm saying that we've never seen EMS Madara use his PS without Rikudo Chakra(Kurama aside) and have never seen Sasuke use PS without Rikudo Chakra either. This isn't a fair match because people most certainly will attribute Madara's PS to his EMS, but won't do the same for Sasuke.
ok cool i did say feats only:

Maddy's V4 susanno
You must be registered for see images

madara's same V4 susanoo.

Sasuke still takes the L.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok cool i did say feats only:

Maddy's V4 susanno

madara's same V4 susanoo.

Sasuke still takes the L.
Wasn't quite the same V4, and was actually it in the process of stabilizing into PS.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wasn't quite the same V4, and was actually it in the process of stabilizing into PS.
Its the same V4. He doesn't settle the chakra until the end of the last scan. So regardless of whether you want to give him PS or not sasuke has to fight a Susanoo that towers over mountains.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its the same V4. He doesn't settle the chakra until the end of the last scan. So regardless of whether you want to give him PS or not sasuke has to fight a Susanoo that towers over mountains.
It's still mid process which there would not be if not for the need to transition into PS.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's still mid process which there would not be if not for the need to transition into PS.
No such thing. What you just showed is simply 2 different forms of susanoo. V2 and Perfect.

Madara doesn't command it to settle into PS until the last 3 panels. Therefore its clear as day that its V4.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No such thing. What you just showed is simply 2 different forms of susanoo. V2 and Perfect.

Madara doesn't command it to settle into PS until the last 3 panels. Therefore its clear as day that its V4.
I showed Sasuke transitioning just as Madara says not yet to show he was transitioning. Sasuke wouldn't turn V2 or whatever he did for no reason.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I showed Sasuke transitioning just as Madara says not yet to show he was transitioning. Sasuke wouldn't turn V2 or whatever he did for no reason.
Its individual forms -_- it doesn't matter if they go from one to the next. You aren't gonna call the V2 in the first scan a"tansionioning PS".

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its individual forms -_- it doesn't matter if they go from one to the next. You aren't gonna call the V2 in the first scan a"tansionioning PS".
lol, ok. I admit I chose the wrong front for this battle, so let me choose a better one. We've never seen Madara use that version of Susanoo during his battle with Hashirama when he was alive. At that point, Madara has Rikudo Chakra and the feat is in the same position as Perfect Susanoo.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol, ok. I admit I chose the wrong front for this battle, so let me choose a better one. We've never seen Madara use that version of Susanoo during his battle with Hashirama when he was alive. At that point, Madara has Rikudo Chakra and the feat is in the same position as Perfect Susanoo.
Never used what? V4? He used it. The scan is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.