Mante

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
keep this in your mind: I'M NOT OVERRATING SASUKE NOR I'M HIS FANBOY. JUST SHARING MY THEORY.
I'm talking about EMS Sasuke-here are the out comes of the battles:
sasuke|kisame(need to clear)
sasuke|itachi (need to clear)
sasuke>konan
sasuke>deidara
sasuke>hidan
sasuke>zetsu
sasuke>orochimaro
sasuke>kakuzu
tobi>sasuke
pein>sasuke

about Itachi
itachi's susano- sasuke's ameterasu would burn everything it touches including itachi's susano to dust. Also sasuke's susano uses arrow and bow which helps sasuke to fight from a far away distance. His Ems would never get blind. I know Itachi too can use ameterasu over sasuke's susano, but sasuke have the advantage of having Ems and lightening release.

about kisame
lightening(which sasuke has) >> water (which kisame has)

I KNOW I MAYBE WRONG. IF WRONG, PLEASE CORRECT.

Last edited:

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
EMS Sasuke is gonna be one of the best Characters and strongest in the Naruto series. It's his last power-up and will be his strongest form. We haven't seen much of it so can't really say much though.

I still think that Hidan would kill him in 1vs1. Sasuke's style is a mismatch. Sasuke also takes risks...which is why Hidan will catch him once at least=game over Sasuke.

I think you are probably right though. EMS is gonna be too good. Over-powered no-jutsu!!

Zoro..

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
EMS Sasuke is gonna be one of the best Characters and strongest in the Naruto series. It's his last power-up and will be his strongest form. We haven't seen much of it so can't really say much though.

I still think that Hidan would kill him in 1vs1. Sasuke's style is a mismatch. Sasuke also takes risks...which is why Hidan will catch him once at least=game over Sasuke.

I think you are probably right though. EMS is gonna be too good. Over-powered no-jutsu!!
Sasuke would beat Hidan with ease. Amaterasu and its over. Or Hidan cant even pierce Susanoo which Sasuke spams now